Thinking about changing from All Star Movies to.....

I have no knowledge at all of shades of green, but how does that rate cost wise? I'm assuming you are eligible to stay there. But perhaps it's booked for your dates.

I'm assuming your talk of being on base, etc is meaning you are military.

I have no knowledge at all of shades of green, but how does that rate cost wise? I'm assuming you are eligible to stay there. But perhaps it's booked for your dates.

I'm assuming your talk of being on base, etc is meaning you are military.
The price is according to rank and it's definitely still not cheap (it was wayyyyy less expensive back when I stayed there, but I'm old and it's been a long time). I'm out of the military now, although my husband is a DOD civilian, so we could stay there. It just doesn't have the same "Disney" atmosphere as the others. It's more of a golf resort and while there are still Disney things, it's just not the abundance. I just looked it up and for E1-E6, current rates start at $174 a night.

The price is according to rank and it's definitely still not cheap (it was wayyyyy less expensive back when I stayed there, but I'm old and it's been a long time). I'm out of the military now, although my husband is a DOD civilian, so we could stay there. It just doesn't have the same "Disney" atmosphere as the others. It's more of a golf resort and while there are still Disney things, it's just not the abundance. I just looked it up and for E1-E6, current rates start at $174 a night.
Thank you for explaining it all. We had stayed there when it WAS the Golf resort. I just thought I'd mentioned it in case you were unaware. I understand what you say about disney feel.

We are DVC now, I don't even know what it cost at POP anymore. But that was our go to resort 15 years ago.

Edit....you must have a great deal, I tried looking for cost at POP and in June the cheapest I see is $187 plus tax.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter