Things you want to buy

I'm going to treat myself to a Fossil watch and leather handbag from the store at Universal City Walk (hopefully its still there!).

From Disney:
Mickey necklace of some sort.
Dole Whip.
Churro.
Christmas tree decoration.
Plenty of toppers for my car aerial.

That's all I can think of now but there will be tonnes I know!!!

Only 3 days until my PECOS BILL BURGER!!! Oh how I can't wait!!

But I'm also looking forward to shopping in Epcot - I love it! Esp. Japan!

anyone have a picture of the silouette in the frames that people are talking about. i would love to see what they look like and approx how much do they cost.

CIMG2298.jpg

Here is a pic from the silhouettes from my last three trips. I don't remember the exact price, but I always thought they were reasonable. You get two copies from one sitting. When she is cutting it, the paper is folded in half, so you get the same pic, but facing both ways. I always have one framed and then give the other one to my mother-in-law. You can also buy an extra frame if you want. It also costs extra too have more than one person in the silhouette. I believe in 2006, when I had just my daughter done and bought two frames, it was $25.56. (the one on the right)

What a great thread! Let's see:

fudge from the Main Street Confectionary
New Belle pin for my lanyard
One of those great chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches in Frontierland
Presents for my niece and nephew who still refuse to forgive me for moving AWAY from Disney
Oh, and a really great pink Princess pen that I can use at work

I'm sure there is more. I'm REALLY good at spending money in Disney!

Thank you so much,I cant believe I have never seen these. I added this to my list of things to buy in Dec.
I love them and thanks so much for posting the pix.:yay: :yay:

CIMG2298.jpg

Here is a pic from the silhouettes from my last three trips. I don't remember the exact price, but I always thought they were reasonable. You get two copies from one sitting. When she is cutting it, the paper is folded in half, so you get the same pic, but facing both ways. I always have one framed and then give the other one to my mother-in-law. You can also buy an extra frame if you want. It also costs extra too have more than one person in the silhouette. I believe in 2006, when I had just my daughter done and bought two frames, it was $25.56. (the one on the right)

I love the buffets & restaurant eating with the family for a vacation from meal prep!

I never (gasp) had a churro--want to try one next trip.

Thanks everyone for the great ideas for my "to do/eat/buy list"!
I will eat:
-a bucket of popcorn all to myself for breakfast on day 1 at MK
-citrus swirl from Sunshine Tree Terrace
-Dole Whip
-napoleon pastry from France
-something from every booth at the F&W Fest
-turkey leg

I will buy:
-any new scrapbook stuff
-a glass block with a laser-cut photo of our family inside
-caricatures of the kids at DHS
-a new mickey for my mickey bathroom
-an ornament
-mickey ears for each DD (buy a different one each trip, put them in shadowboxes and put in my mickey bathroom and home theater)

and anything new that I can't live without :)

What are these window clings everyone is talking about? I've never seemed them at the parks before.

Last year when I went I didnt have much spending money, but this year I've done nothing but save so I could buy everything that I want.

So, here's my list:
Hat (I saw one last year that I loved, but didnt get it. I just hope its still there!!!)
Sunglasses
Scrapbook supplies
Pins
Wine from Germany
Chocolate form Norway
Maybe a pearl and setting from Japan
T-shirt (ritual)
Coffee mug
Mints (bought some last year and absolutely loved them!!!)
Spoon (ritual)
Pressed pennies

GREAT POST!!

Here is the start of my December wants......

1. Magnet (we get one every year))
2. Souvenir books (could not find them last year)
3. Christmas ornament(This is our first December trip)
4. Antenna topper
5. Mr. Potato Head parts (I hope we can find enough new ones we don't have!)
-Can anyone tell me what kind of Disney Christmas ones they have found?
6. Golf ball(Husband gets one every year)

I still have to think over the musts for the foods! I know a funnel cake will be at the top of the list!

I won't be going till Nov, but I want to get the disc ornaments from each resort, an ornament from each country, some Tigger ornament, a Tigger watch (got one from DL 3 years ago, and want one from WDW), shot glass from each country, a refillable mug from CSR (the only one that has a unique one), one from Pop (which is the same as all the other resorts)......so much more, lol

To eat, I want to try some treats at Goofy's, a sandwich at EOS, I'd love to try a meal at WGP Express, a dole whip, mickey ears, I'd love to have some cheddar cheese soup at Le Cellier.....ok, this is making me hungry, lol! Popcorn, so I can get the bucket(s), I'd like to try a KakiGori, chocolate at UK pavillion in Epcot, the Grand Marnier Slushies, a margarita in Mexico in Epcot.............

Jules

Food
Dole whip- I am going to get a Dole Whip this year if it kills everyone with me :lmao: ! I have tried to get one two years in a row now and have been denied for one reason or another. This is my year ::yes::
Schoolbread- I have never had this one either and I want to give it a try this year.

Souvinears
Lightsaber and lego set for DS
Princess stuff for DD's
Charms for my charm bracelet
Mickey ring

Dole Whips of course! The Monte Cristo at Disneyland's Blue Bayou! The Toffee and Rocky Road from the Candy Palace at DL! Tonga Toast at O'hana! The Hawaiian chips at The Polynesian counter service restaurant!

And all the Wall* E merchandise I can get my hands on!

In Aug....
Food:
1. trying a dole whip
2. Goofy candy shop pretzel
3. African beer at Jinko

Stuff:
1. T-shirt (dh and ds)
2. purse
3. Christmas ornament - new tradtion starting this trip
4. my ds something....mostly likely more lego's - loved that store!!
5. disney crocs

I will be buying lots and lots and lots of Christmas ornaments.

I also plan to buy other Christmas decorations, but I would like to complete my Disney tree on my next vacation.

I want to buy a doll or two from the countries in Epcot for my world of doll collection. I'm assuming they have some there. I haven't been to WDW since 1997! :eek: We are going in Jan. and am very excited!:cool1:

I do know that I want a Turkey leg and a treat from Goofy's place in DTD. And of course a Tshirt and antenea topper. My other one someone stole!:furious:

I want to buy a doll or two from the countries in Epcot for my world of doll collection. I'm assuming they have some there. I haven't been to WDW since 1997! :eek: We are going in Jan. and am very excited!:cool1:

I do know that I want a Turkey leg and a treat from Goofy's place in DTD. And of course a Tshirt and antenea topper. My other one someone stole!:furious:

Yes most countries still have dolls! My fave doll was the one I bought last year in Mexico - she is called a "Chiquita" doll and is made my mentally-challenged adults in Mexico as part of their therapy - there was a brochure attached to her explaining. Very cool!!

I could shop in WDW FOREVER! :dumbo: I drive my poor husband crazy...

Foodwise we have to get....

1.Dolewhip
2. Bakery from France...mmmmm.....
3. ESPN (we have one in Chicago, but we love the one in Disney ;)

Souvenirs...
1. Kitchen items
2. Ornaments
3. Picture Frames

:cool1:

Last year I bought a pin with Mickey wearing a Boston Red Sox cap. :cool1:

This year I'm looking for Mickey wearing a Boston Celtics cap! #17!! :banana:

I can't wait for;

My tin of mints - always get a few to bring home
More Butternut Squash soup - couldn't get enough last time
A christmas ornament
Creme Broulee - maple from Le Cellier
Antennae Topper for my mothers new car

And to get my pin from the Race For The Taste - well really DH's but it will be mine. :goodvibes ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter