Things you want to buy

The scrapbooking stuff is attached to "The Art of Disney" store in DTD - at least, that is where is was located last August. I also buy some of the character postcards to use on my scrapbook pages. I need to get my scrapbook from the 07 trip done before we leave in October! Have fun shopping!

Postcards for the scrapbooking pages - what a good idea :thumbsup2

I have heard wonderful things about Tonga Toast at the Polynesian Resort. I am definitely going to try that this time! Also, Dole Whip is up there on the list. My husband's mouth is already watering for a turkey leg!

Does anyone know if you can still buy the "My Disney Girl"? Where to buy and how much they cost? TIA

Snacks:

Freshly made beignets at Port Orleans French Quarter.
Ice Cream Cookie sandwich at the Sleepy Hollow in the Magic Kingdom.
Frozen banana at Animal Kingdom.
GIANT Mickey rice crispie treat (not the square, but the one shaped like Mickey's head)!!!

Souvies:

Main Street Cinema, Emporium, Haunted Mansion holiday houses to add to my collection.

Snacks:
School Bread
Hot Beignets for breakfast
Turkey Leg
Something yummy from the bakery in France
Earl of Sandwich

Souveniers:
Shirts with Tigger (hard to find though)
Tigger Watch
Pins
Hoodie/Coat

hmmmm what to spend $$$ on:

Food:
Dole Whip
Every food at the F&W
Bratwurst & beer at Germany
A skillet at Whispering Canyons

Souvenirs:
Golf balls
Pick a pearl for my wife
Wines
Teas
Glass block w/ laser engraved family pic
Picture Frames
Christmas Ornamants
Something for Oscar (our miniture weinie dog) :dog2:

My 8 yr old son will have saved just over $200 by trip time...NO TELLING what he'll buy LOL

Love, Love, Love the silhouettes.I have done one of my DD on our last two trips.Am planning on doing it again on our trip in November.This time I may also do a family or one with DD and myself.It is so neat to see how DD has changed in the silhouettes.I love the frames too.Even though they are plastic.I think it looks great.

Well, there's alot of things that I would like to buy, but I really don't have that kind of money right now. So the things I am going to buy on my upcoming Walt Disney World trip are:
a)Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios & any other CD's that I feel would be worth buying
b)A disney notebook-I always end up loosing mine...
c)A stuffed regular mickey mouse-I've only ever had a Sorcerer Mickey stuftie and I think it's about time I bought a genuine mickey mouse!!
d)Taffy-Goodness this stuff is addicting!!

That's all that I can think of for now, but if I think of anymore I will add them to my list!! Good question by the way!!

I love the strawberry swirls. I much prefer those to dole whips (sorry, not a fan of pineapple).

But, I've always wanted to buy the Contemporary that goes with my monorail set. And I never have. On my next trip, I am absolutely going to finally buy it! I also want to get one of the WDW cookbooks. And I always buy a necklace or charm. :)

I have heard that the monorail set has been retired but I haven't personally confirmed it yet.

I want to buy the Cirque du soleil DVD. They used to play it on tv, but it hasn't been on in a while. (I keep checking the listings. lol.) In 2006, I wanted to buy it right after watching the show, but DH didn't want to wait on the long line in the souvenir shop, so I figured I would go home and record it the next time it was on TV.

I also saw this souvenir book in DHS. It was in a small shop near sounds dangerous. The book had pics of all the attractions in all the parks, and a description and the story behind each attraction. I wanted to buy the book so badly, but it was very heavy and I didn't want to carry it the rest of the day so I wanted to come back and get it before DHS closed, but the shop already closed. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of it. I wish I could so I could maybe buy it online somewhere.

Casey's Hot dogs on Main Street USA are a must on every one of my trips.
I also love mickey ice creams or the cookie ice cream sandwiches.
As for non-food items....
I love pins, beach towels, pressed pennies, and little unique things I come across on my trips. =]

Volcano dessert at RFC and making a Mr. Potato head! :) only 20 days! :)

and btw, what is a Dole Whip? I'll have to try one..?

A Dole Whip is basically pineapple-flavored soft-serve ice ceam. I love pineapple and I love soft-serve ice cream, but I think my hopes were up a little too high when I tried this. It was very good, but don't expect too much and you won't be disappointed.

On our trip in October, we are planning to try those ice cream cookie sandwiches from Sleepy Hollow (DS would love them!) and some kind of pastry from France (any preferences?), plus anything that looks good from the F&WF (including Cheddar Cheese Soup from Canada).

I am planning to buy a cookbook and any bottle of wine that thrills me from the F&WF, a CD and picture frame from MNSSHP, an ornament or two (tradition), and maybe those car window stickers (I love them!)...where do I get them?

I am interested in those pick-a pearl necklaces from Japan too. Does anyone have a picture? When we shopped in Japan last year, all I really saw was toys. How did I miss this? (This is why I love the dis!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter