Things that are free at Disney

There's one thing Disney gives most people for free at one time or another....BLISTERS!!!:rotfl:

Shahar29 said:
WOW! There are actually free things at WDW? Any at Disneyland?? I'd love to know!!!

* I'm Celebrating a _______ buttons with your name on it (sometimes they even draw something cute)
*Skipper Card from Jungle Cruise
*Fast passes
*Water
* Drive the Mark Twain and get a certificate
* Moist towelettes (there's a bin next to the napkins in the Riverbelle Terrace, very useful on a hot day).
*Honorary Dapper Dan membership card (to a select few who assist during audience participation.)
*Jungle Cruise map.
*Haunted Mansion death certificate (idk if this still happens)
*Autopia driver's license.
*Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster photo via e-mail..
*Kids menu from Cafe Orleans.
*Kids menu / pirate hat from Blue Bayou.
*Band Aids from First Aid.
*Stickers from Disneyland Security (Officer Mickey), First Aid (Nurse Minnie), Circle D Ranch (I was a ranch hand at) and Main Street fire truck (Mickey Jr. Firefighter)
* Cards to read the Mara on the walls at Indy (You have to ask, and it takes them about 10 min., but worth it!!)
*Beads at New Orleans Square
Things that are just really cheap:
-A fortune card from esmerelda (50¢)
-Pressed pennies (51¢)
-Rub Genie's Lamp (50¢)
-Zoltar (50¢)
- The Pirate Guy who gives jokes I think (50¢)
At California Adventure:
-free Ghiradelli chocolate
-Free bread
- Idk if they're still doing this, but on Buena Vista street they have news papers
-Drawings at Animation Academy
- Actually there is a TON of free stuff from the Animation Building
Really Cheap:
-Pressed pennies

That's all I can think of for now, but if I remember more, I'll tell you!! :)

Toll House Cookies are gone for good in The Land.

I'm sure most have been mentioned:

[*]Free ice water at any Quick Service restaurant.
[*]Guest Skipper card if chosen on Jungle Cruise
[*]Celebration recognition pins at any guest services desk
[*]Club Cool in Epcot
[*]Free beads from Port Orleans French Quarter
[*]Stickers from various Cast Members
[*]Kidcot Crafts at World Showcase
[*]Wand for girls when dining at Cinderella Castle (not sure what the boys get)
[*]Towel animals from resort Mousekeeping if you are lucky enough to get one
[*]Free customized park maps at disneyworld.com
[*]Free Vacation Planning DVD from disneyworld.com
[*]Crystal Palace will bring you a free cupcake (with candle) and signed character greeting card if you tell them you are celebrating something
special.

Photopass Photographers will take photos with YOUR camera at no charge.

Boys get a sword :)

Hey I did forget about something at Disneyland!!! The penny machines!!! They play a little movie for a penny. I think there's also some Nickelodeons too.

Free activities by the pool... At POP, they had Bingo which you could play for free, and I won a tye-dye pull string backpack! :]

At Innoventions in Epcot, years back there was a game type thing where you would build a plastic robot out of all different colored pieces, and then you could take it home...we still have two! And then a few years back there was a velcro frog activity, where you could put anything from a tie to mickey ears on the frog, and then take that as well!

At Innoventions in Epcot, years back there was a game type thing where you would build a plastic robot out of all different colored pieces, and then you could take it home...we still have two! And then a few years back there was a velcro frog activity, where you could put anything from a tie to mickey ears on the frog, and then take that as well!

We have a couple of those velcro frog things, too! But we missed the plastic robot!

If staying at WL, upon check in, ask about being the Flag Family for the day. We just did this in December and it has to be our best free Disney experience ever. The Ranger took us up to Club Level, and then up to the tippity top of the lobby, out a door, and up onto the roof. Wanna talk about an amazing view!!! We took pictures, he took a family picture of us, pointed things out to us in the distance (we couldn't believe the size of the rock n roller coaster building from above), and helped the kids properly raise the flags for the day and say the pledge of allegiance. On the way back down, they had printed certificates ready for the kids, offered us anything we wanted from the CL breakfast offerings, and took us back to the lobby. One "free" Disney 30 minutes, memories, and souvenirs. (Must be staying at WL.)

People watching is always free. My wife like to listen to children getting scolded in different languages.

People watching is always free. My wife like to listen to children getting scolded in different languages.

Lol. We like inventing names for people based on their behaviour. Then we think...wonder what our names are lol. Women that can't sit still or olive oil ( I am quite slight ) ..

concerts at the AMerican Gardens Pavillion at Epcot: Flower Power concerts in the spring, Sounds of Summer concerts, Eat to the Beat concerts in the fall.

not to mention the numerous entertainment around world showcase all the time: British Revolution, Off Kilter, Morockin (Morocco), the world showcase players, the Amusant waiter in France, Chinese acrobats, etc etc

Take a relaxing boat ride round trip from any Epcot resort to Hollywood studios and Epcot. No charge if you don't go into a park. Try to sit on the outside back deck if it's a nice evening.

If staying at WL, upon check in, ask about being the Flag Family for the day. We just did this in December and it has to be our best free Disney experience ever. The Ranger took us up to Club Level, and then up to the tippity top of the lobby, out a door, and up onto the roof. Wanna talk about an amazing view!!! We took pictures, he took a family picture of us, pointed things out to us in the distance (we couldn't believe the size of the rock n roller coaster building from above), and helped the kids properly raise the flags for the day and say the pledge of allegiance. On the way back down, they had printed certificates ready for the kids, offered us anything we wanted from the CL breakfast offerings, and took us back to the lobby. One "free" Disney 30 minutes, memories, and souvenirs. (Must be staying at WL.)

This sounds wonderful. Would you know what time they do this?
Thank you

free bucket and spade with kids meals at hurricane Hannahs at the beach club...kids can then go on the beach to make a sandcastle

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter