~~ They're leaving the nest, sew it's time for a trip - or two - or three...~~ D~'s bag ~9/22 ~~

Oh D! I'm so sorry to hear about Sandra. I remember reading her postings and remember her being pregnant with the little one. It certainly does make you feel that life is very unfair and gives you perspective of your own problems. Many prayers to her fiends and family and may those kids always be told how much their Momma loved them!

On a note to you...keep up the good work! It's tough but just looking at those pictures shows how strong you are --- both inside and out!

Christine

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend Sanda passing, cancer is a mofo.:sad1: Loving thoughts being sent to all of her family.

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend Sandra :sad1:
My thoughts go to her family and friends :hug:

I'm so sorry about your friend Sandra's passing. Cancer just sucks. It just does. Many prayers for her family, and for all of those whose life she touched....including you.

Oh D! I'm so sorry to hear about Sandra. I remember reading her postings and remember her being pregnant with the little one. It certainly does make you feel that life is very unfair and gives you perspective of your own problems. Many prayers to her fiends and family and may those kids always be told how much their Momma loved them!

On a note to you...keep up the good work! It's tough but just looking at those pictures shows how strong you are --- both inside and out!

Christine

D, I'm so sorry to hear about Sandra. I will keep her family in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh D, that's heartbreaking. What a beautiful family. I'm so sorry. Thoughts and prayers.

So sad to hear about Sandra.:hug: Lots of prayers for her family.

So sorry to hear about Sandra. My thoughts and prayers for her family.

That is so heartbreaking:sad1:...prayers to her and her family.

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend Sanda passing, cancer is a mofo.:sad1: Loving thoughts being sent to all of her family.

Thank you everyone... It's just so very sad!

*************************************************************************************************************************

It's Monday, and I am back to life...

I will work out this morning... Then I will be upstairs for the remainder of the day.

I've decided that it's time for me to do another Whole30... On a whim, with no advanced preparation (which may or may not be good?)... I went to put on a pair of jeans that I hadn't worn since this fall, and I couldn't get them buttoned! I am convinced that life is just an endless cycle of gaining/losing = maintaining. :scratchin So, here I go - wish me luck!

I hope you all have a great day! Prayers and good thoughts to all of you! :grouphug:

D~

I've decided that it's time for me to do another Whole30... On a whim, with no advanced preparation (which may or may not be good?)... I went to put on a pair of jeans that I hadn't worn since this fall, and I couldn't get them buttoned! I am convinced that life is just an endless cycle of gaining/losing = maintaining. :scratchin So, here I go - wish me luck!
Good luck. I just finished a whole 30, except my downfall is always the reintroduction. Yesterday was family birthday celebration time, so we had chips, and birthday cake with oreos. Felt awful last night. DH who is annoyed with himself for gaining the weight back, said Saturday he was done with whole30. Then this morning when he was complaining about how he felt ( heartburn and didn't sleep well) , agreed it was from the food. So we are going to do 2 or 3 days whole 30, but he is going to track his food. He doesn't get portion control. So if i make 2 lbs of chicken breast, it winds up being dinner for everyone and his lunch the next day. I'm lucky if i have have any leftovers. When i say something, his response is always it is lean meat. Then we are going to use the time before our cruise to reintroduce foods slowly. At least I think that is the plan, I might be blowing it since I want coffee, so might go get some which means i'm going to have some milk/cream.

Good Luck with the Whole 30.

This weekend hasn't been much fun. Esmeralda my cat had some poop stuck in her ***. So I had to try and help her get it out. It was not easy. On Friday I didn't think more about it. But on Saturday she didn't use the cat litter to poop at all and she vomited food and a hairball. Well I thought the vomiting came because of the hairball. But when she still hadn't used the cat litter on Sunday and vomited again Monday morning I decided to call the vet. So we got an emergency appointment at the vet. The vet found out that she has constipation. So they gave her something to get rid of the constipation. Now we have to get her to eat again. She has to eat before tomorrow or else we have to go back to the vet to find out if there is something more stuck inside her.

Good luck with the Whole 30!

I hope you don't mind me asking, but only since I have friends in the same situation, how is Allison doing with the college process? Has she heard back from many/all her schools? Is she getting excited?!
I know the whole college process can be very stressful, but exciting time, especially when waiting for responses and choosing a school so I just wanted to send some warm wishes towards her way:lovestruc

D~

I'm a mostly-lurker for many years on the Dis, and I remember Sandra. I had no idea she was sick. She went into a lot of detail about her children's Christmas gifts, if I remember correctly. She was a very devoted wife and mother. How terrible for her family.

While I'm posting, I'm 5' tall and in my early 50s, and I've had to come to peace about my body shape. I strive to be healthy, and exercise for stamina. That's about it - it seems that no matter what, my body shape is changing and my waist is disappearing. Controlling what goes into your body and how it's prepared puts you light years ahead of the game. But at the same time, with menopause, things are DIFFERENT, just warning you. I know I used to be cute, and that will have to do. :rotfl:

I popped into your pre-trip and discovered that you've begun running. I did too, about a year and a half ago. Well, technically I'm "running", but it looks more like I'm trudging. :teeth: I'M COMMITTED. LOL I can't say that I enjoy it, but I do like the feeling of accomplishment and it's the most exercise bang for my time without joining a gym. But to get to my point, have you had any luck with running in cold weather? It frankly HURTS my lungs to run when it's lower than the mid-40s or so. Good thing winters are short in Georgia, but then I have to get conditioned all over again to run.

Lastly, I have a nail story to tell. My first husband and I (20 years old) spent our honeymoon at WDW, at one of the Downtown Disney hotels I'm pretty sure. We were on the top floor of an atrium hotel, and I opened the hotel room door to go to the vending machine and raked that heavy door over my big toe, pulling it almost off. :faint: It was still attached to the nail bed by a few "threads". Thanks to the open nature of the building, the entire hotel could hear my screams. I cried; it bled; it hurt so bad! We ended up going home a day or so early because even back then, trying to get around WDW usually meant someone was going to step on your feet at some point, and I was already in so much pain just to walk, I didn't want to chance it.

So glad you and Allison had a great trip. My youngest is graduating high school in May, and I've tried and tried to figure out a way for us to go - it's what he's asked for, for graduation - and financially I simply can't swing it. Trying to reconcile that in my head. :sad2:

You'll probably never hear from me again for a few years, but now we're caught up. :laughing:

I am back!!! Just caught up with this PTR... and I have alread subbed to the TR. Poor Allison, I hope she is finally feeling better! Sorry to hear about your friend ladylyons. Just sad.

I am so sorry to hear about Sandra. I didn't know she was sick either. I have to say that you look so much younger now! You can do this! I am going to have to start running soon because my daughters want me to run in a women's race in Baltimore in June. They want to go as a mother/daughter team with me and their step mom. I just need the snow to melt and it to get a bit warmer.....

Prayers for your Dad too. Diabetes sucks.

Good luck with the Whole 30 without much prep. Although, you can hopefully get some prep done soon.

Hahaha.... Thanks! I know - doing a W30 without any prep is a certain recipe for disaster... But considering that I had NOT planned to do this, I had a pretty good day yesterday. I am not sure if I will be as strict this time, like I was the first time - but I plan to do as best as I can. I did do some meal prep yesterday - and then I ran to Aldi to stock up on some veggies... So, now I am prepped and ready to go for a few days. Allison has decided to do it with me, she started reading the book yesterday.

Good luck. I just finished a whole 30, except my downfall is always the reintroduction. Yesterday was family birthday celebration time, so we had chips, and birthday cake with oreos. Felt awful last night. DH who is annoyed with himself for gaining the weight back, said Saturday he was done with whole30. Then this morning when he was complaining about how he felt ( heartburn and didn't sleep well) , agreed it was from the food. So we are going to do 2 or 3 days whole 30, but he is going to track his food. He doesn't get portion control. So if i make 2 lbs of chicken breast, it winds up being dinner for everyone and his lunch the next day. I'm lucky if i have have any leftovers. When i say something, his response is always it is lean meat. Then we are going to use the time before our cruise to reintroduce foods slowly. At least I think that is the plan, I might be blowing it since I want coffee, so might go get some which means i'm going to have some milk/cream.

That is a such a hard phase.... I guess - my thought is this... I've done it perfectly strict one time - and I don't necessarily have any allergies that I need to figure out or be careful of... So, like you - I will be having a bit of real cream in my coffee every morning. I will plan to do my very best throughout the rest of the day... Following the meal templates and the no snacking especially. At the moment - I feel like I am spinning my wheels... I have no idea how much I truly gained at Disney, but after a week of being back and being "mostly good" with food choices, I am still up 9 lbs... Soooo... I must have really gained a lot? Sad to say it - but it's pretty bad when your leggings are tight. :scratchin

Best of luck to you... Are you still part of my group on Facebook?

Good Luck with the Whole 30.

This weekend hasn't been much fun. Esmeralda my cat had some poop stuck in her ***. So I had to try and help her get it out. It was not easy. On Friday I didn't think more about it. But on Saturday she didn't use the cat litter to poop at all and she vomited food and a hairball. Well I thought the vomiting came because of the hairball. But when she still hadn't used the cat litter on Sunday and vomited again Monday morning I decided to call the vet. So we got an emergency appointment at the vet. The vet found out that she has constipation. So they gave her something to get rid of the constipation. Now we have to get her to eat again. She has to eat before tomorrow or else we have to go back to the vet to find out if there is something more stuck inside her.

Thanks Lillian.

This is so sad... I sure hope she is doing better by now. :lovestruc

Good luck with the Whole 30!

I hope you don't mind me asking, but only since I have friends in the same situation, how is Allison doing with the college process? Has she heard back from many/all her schools? Is she getting excited?!
I know the whole college process can be very stressful, but exciting time, especially when waiting for responses and choosing a school so I just wanted to send some warm wishes towards her way:lovestruc

Thanks!

I don't 'mind... It's been a little interesting, so I haven't said much about it. Initially, she was planning to go to college in the same town the Gus is going to college, but now that they've broken up - she's been very undecided about what she is going to do - and when. At this moment in time, she graduates from High School in June, at the end of June, she is leaving to spend the summer in Europe with BMTL and Myrthe's family - they have plans to take her everywhere during the summer, it's very exciting and something I wish I had the opportunity to do at her age (or any age, for that matter - LOL). At this point in time - and we'll know more in a few weeks, once BMTL are here and we have a better opportunity to firm up plans, it is very likely that Allison will be obtaining a Visa to stay over there longer, as they have offered to let her stay as long as a Visa will allow her to stay. Because of this - we have given her "permission" to hold off on college until after Christmas, if she chooses, so she can enjoy this time in Europe and not have to worry about getting home right away and the stress of starting college. She has decided that she will continue to live at home for her first year, and just go to a local college to get her generals done, since she still doesn't have a firm idea of what she wants to do. We are kind of flying by the seat of our pants here, as we try to navigate this whole college thing... Like I said - we'll know a lot more once Brian and Myrthe get here - they arrive next week and we will have a lot of time to plan and figure things out for Allison. And - whatever happens with Allison this year, V will have the same opportunity next year. It's going to be tough to have both of them so far away - but I sure hope it's an experience they look back on through their lives and enjoy. :lovestruc

D~

I'm a mostly-lurker for many years on the Dis, and I remember Sandra. I had no idea she was sick. She went into a lot of detail about her children's Christmas gifts, if I remember correctly. She was a very devoted wife and mother. How terrible for her family.

While I'm posting, I'm 5' tall and in my early 50s, and I've had to come to peace about my body shape. I strive to be healthy, and exercise for stamina. That's about it - it seems that no matter what, my body shape is changing and my waist is disappearing. Controlling what goes into your body and how it's prepared puts you light years ahead of the game. But at the same time, with menopause, things are DIFFERENT, just warning you. I know I used to be cute, and that will have to do.

I popped into your pre-trip and discovered that you've begun running. I did too, about a year and a half ago. Well, technically I'm "running", but it looks more like I'm trudging. I'M COMMITTED. LOL I can't say that I enjoy it, but I do like the feeling of accomplishment and it's the most exercise bang for my time without joining a gym. But to get to my point, have you had any luck with running in cold weather? It frankly HURTS my lungs to run when it's lower than the mid-40s or so. Good thing winters are short in Georgia, but then I have to get conditioned all over again to run.

Lastly, I have a nail story to tell. My first husband and I (20 years old) spent our honeymoon at WDW, at one of the Downtown Disney hotels I'm pretty sure. We were on the top floor of an atrium hotel, and I opened the hotel room door to go to the vending machine and raked that heavy door over my big toe, pulling it almost off. :faint: It was still attached to the nail bed by a few "threads". Thanks to the open nature of the building, the entire hotel could hear my screams. I cried; it bled; it hurt so bad! We ended up going home a day or so early because even back then, trying to get around WDW usually meant someone was going to step on your feet at some point, and I was already in so much pain just to walk, I didn't want to chance it.

So glad you and Allison had a great trip. My youngest is graduating high school in May, and I've tried and tried to figure out a way for us to go - it's what he's asked for, for graduation - and financially I simply can't swing it. Trying to reconcile that in my head.

You'll probably never hear from me again for a few years, but now we're caught up.

Well, hello there!!!! It's great to see you - you've posted before, right? It's just been a while? Your name looks familiar to me. Anyways - welcome or welcome back, whichever it may be. :lovestruc

The loss of Sandra is beyond words, she was such a kind and loving mother/wife and friend - the void she leaves behind is huge... And I just keep thinking of her kids - I cannot even imagine what they are going through, and her DH. Sad doesn't even begin to describe it... It's just terrible. I continue to pray for her family, as I feel so helpless, and that is the best I can offer.

I was wondering about that... I am not in menopause yet - but I fear I am definitely experiencing pre-menopausal symptoms... I plan to talk to my Dr. about it at my next physical actually - I brought it up last year, and she kind of scoffed me off, because I was "too young" at 39, but things are definitely different, and that seems to be the most logical explanation. I am quite shocked at how much weight I gained on this last trip - it's scary actually... Typically - I can come home and within a week, I am back to normal - but this time has been much tougher for me... I am still carrying extra weight and size - which I fear is genuine size and not bloat. At the moment, I am working extra hard to get it off, by doing a Whole30, hopefully this is what my body needs? :scratchin At some point - I am sure I will have to be satisfied with knowing I was cute at one time... I just hope I can hold off on that for a while yet. LOL

I did start running, last summer... And I loved it. But - once winter hit and the fact that I am an ex smoker, well - my lungs couldn't handle it. So, I stopped for the cold months - which in MN - that's a good 4-5 months of the year. I do have every intention of starting again in the spring - and I hope that I will be able to go further this year, and maybe even continue to run through some of next winter. Every year, my lung capacity seems to get better and better - I am coming up on my 8 year smoke-free anniversary, some day, I hope that damage I did to myself will be little to none... I am still shocked at how stupid I was back then - between the food I ate and smoking, it's a miracle that I am as healthy as I am now.

Yikes!!!!! Ouch!!!! No, I would not want to be in WDW with a foot/toe injury - that would just be too painful, too many people running around and the opportunity for someone to step on it would just be too much - it was a good decision to head home.

We did have a good trip - I am glad I was able to swing it. Trust me, it's not easy and it's very stressful to know that I have another one coming up I have to pay for too... I've already starting squirreling $$ away for that one. If we were to have to pull it out of our family budget, it would never happen - I am very fortunate that I can make some extra $$ with my business. Often, I am cutting it close - very close... This trip, Allison and I went with just enough $$ for our budgeted meals, and NO souvenir $$ at all, if it wasn't for SoG & the added discount we received - this trip wouldn't have happened at all... Disney has just priced themselves out of many budgets - which is too bad, and very sad... Even with their discounts - many people can't afford to go anymore. They may not see that this year or next year - but they will have to bring prices down eventually - I hope. Maybe, it's possible to take your son at some other point in life? I know that doesn't help now, as you want to do this with him for this moment, but hopefully some opportunity will arise for you to be able to swing a trip soon. :hug:

I do hope you'll check in more often - I enjoy hearing from you. :thumbsup2

I am back!!! Just caught up with this PTR... and I have alread subbed to the TR. Poor Allison, I hope she is finally feeling better! Sorry to hear about your friend ladylyons. Just sad.

Welcome back Oopsi!!!! I missed you! It's great to see you back! Can't wait to get caught up on all you've been up to! :lovestruc

I am so sorry to hear about Sandra. I didn't know she was sick either. I have to say that you look so much younger now! You can do this! I am going to have to start running soon because my daughters want me to run in a women's race in Baltimore in June. They want to go as a mother/daughter team with me and their step mom. I just need the snow to melt and it to get a bit warmer.....

Prayers for your Dad too. Diabetes sucks.

It is so very sad... I've been seeing many tributes to her pop up in my news feed on FB - and each one is so endearing and loving - she impacted so many lives and was loved by so many. Cancer is just a terrible, terrible thing - as we all know too well. :hug:

I am trying... It's been rough since I've been home. I've been pretty strict, and now I am about to get even more strict... I am still a little shocked at how much weight/size I still have hanging on me after a week in WDW & a week back home - I must have been much worse off than I thought I was? :scratchin I'll get through it, I am determined not to let this derail me. :thumbsup2

Yup - I plan to start running again too, as soon as the temps warm up a bit, and the roads clear. I don't have any races planned - but I still have dreams of running a WDW race some day. :lovestruc The race with your dds sound so fun!!! I wish I could talk my girls into doing that with me - it sure would keep me more motivated. ::yes::

Thanks, I really appreciate the prayers... He seemed to be doing much better when we saw him on Saturday - hopefully the new bed helps him elevate his legs during the night.

*********************************************************************************************

I had a decent day yesterday...

As I mentioned - I decided on a whim to start another Whole30. I did one last year (January 2015) and completed it successfully. Sadly - doing a W30 on a whim is a total recipe for disaster... In doing a W30 successfully, planning is key. Thankfully - I had enough stuff around here to get me through breakfast and lunch (even though I forgot to eat it before I left) - until I could go grocery shopping to finish off my list. Allison also has decided to do this with me... I hope it's something she can stick to - she doesn't have the strongest will power. :scratchin Anyways - yesterday morning, I did as much prep as I could do with what I had.... I boiled eggs... I fried up 3 lbs of ground beef/sausage from the butcher - using my breakfast sausage recipe... I also started a pot of beef stew for dinner last night and made a batch of ghee. I felt pretty productive by 10am. ::yes::

Then I went upstairs to work, I was able to get a lot done in a short time, which allowed me to go to town early and stop at Aldi to stock up on veggies.

We had beef stew for dinner - it was very good. I followed a different recipe, and I was overall happy with it - I'd do a couple things differently, but it was good.

I went to bed early last night - I was tired and cold... Cranked my new electric blankie I received from my Dad for Christmas (I thanked him in my head again for the millionth time) and fell fast asleep.

Today... First off - school is cancelled. That NEVER happens. We are in a blizzard warning - but it's not supposed to start until after 9am. Typically - our school doesn't cancel or even close early unless roads are impassible - so I was shocked when Allison came down this morning to tell me that school was cancelled - as the roads are still clear and nothing has started yet. They must have had an easy lunch that they could throw back in the freezers? LOL :scratchin

I will be heavy lifting today...

I also plan to do a bit more food prep this morning... I purchased 2 heads of cauliflower yesterday - I want to make cauliflower rice with one of them, and maybe cauliflower mashed potatoes with the other? We'll see... :scratchin Trying to make the whole30 a little easier this time, and not so much cooking/prep work that it was last time. Easy meals of meat + veggies + fat instead of complicated recipes that sometimes look good, but are a pain to make. LOL I'd also like to make a batch of home made mayo - half of it, I'd like to make "dump ranch" with... Allison loves ranch dressing, and if i can find one that she likes, which is W30 approved - that might make this a lot easier on her?

I hope to be upstairs by 9am this morning... I have a lot of applique work to do this week... And if I make it to a certain point - I can stop for the day and take a nap this afternoon... Which is my goal today. Nothing better than a blizzard and an electric blankie. ::yes::

I hope you all have an amazing day!!!! Prayers and Pixie Dust to all of you!!! :lovestruc

D~

I'm interested in learning more about Whole30. Is there a website or specific resource you would recommend? I'm trying hard to cut processed foods out of my diet, as much as I can and still be practical about it since I work full time and have a crazy commute which means I don't get home until dinner time and need to be able to prepare quick, healthy foods. I'm counting down the weeks until high school basketball season is over because then my husband will be able to at least get dinner started before I get home (he's coaches high school basketball).

Enjoy your snow day! My husband and daughter had all of last week off school because of the blizzard last weekend and I was able to work from home part of the week. I love working from home in my cozy pajamas with my cute dogs curled up at my feet. They had a two hour delay yesterday and today because of ice.....I still had to get up and come to work on time. :-(

Best of luck to you... Are you still part of my group on Facebook?
I'm still there. I keep on forgetting to post when I workout, although I did just take a week off from working out. Bad thing about working out with DH is when he hurt his back shoveling, I used it as an excuse to not workout.

It's going to be tough to have both of them so far away - but I sure hope it's an experience they look back on through their lives and enjoy
That is so exciting for them.
I did start running, last summer... And I loved it. But - once winter hit and the fact that I am an ex smoker, well - my lungs couldn't handle it. So, I stopped for the cold months - which in MN - that's a good 4-5 months of the year. I do have every intention of starting again in the spring - and I hope that I will be able to go further this year, and maybe even continue to run through some of next winter. Every year, my lung capacity seems to get better and better - I am coming up on my 8 year smoke-free anniversary, some day, I hope that damage I did to myself will be little to none... I am still shocked at how stupid I was back then - between the food I ate and smoking, it's a miracle that I am as healthy as I am now.
I was talking to DH about doing a disney half marathon. I said we should do the food and wine since it is the fall, so no training in the winter. I don't get how people can run outside in the winter.
We had beef stew for dinner - it was very good. I followed a different recipe, and I was overall happy with it - I'd do a couple things differently, but it was good.
Which recipe did you use? I'm always on the look out for a good beef stew recipe.

I'd also like to make a batch of home made mayo - half of it, I'd like to make "dump ranch" with... Allison loves ranch dressing, and if i can find one that she likes, which is W30 approved - that might make this a lot easier on her?
Do you have an immersion blender? If you do, it makes making mayo so easy. I also do a ranch dip/dressing. I don't add coconut milk to it. I just put the ranch seasonings ( dried dill, minced dried onion, onion powder, garlic powder and salt) on top of the oil before I blend it. It is so yummy.

I hope to be upstairs by 9am this morning... I have a lot of applique work to do this week... And if I make it to a certain point - I can stop for the day and take a nap this afternoon... Which is my goal today. Nothing better than a blizzard and an electric blankie. ::yes::
Can't wait to see it. Hope you get a great nap in as well.

I don't 'mind... It's been a little interesting, so I haven't said much about it. Initially, she was planning to go to college in the same town the Gus is going to college, but now that they've broken up - she's been very undecided about what she is going to do - and when. At this moment in time, she graduates from High School in June, at the end of June, she is leaving to spend the summer in Europe with BMTL and Myrthe's family - they have plans to take her everywhere during the summer, it's very exciting and something I wish I had the opportunity to do at her age (or any age, for that matter - LOL). At this point in time - and we'll know more in a few weeks, once BMTL are here and we have a better opportunity to firm up plans, it is very likely that Allison will be obtaining a Visa to stay over there longer, as they have offered to let her stay as long as a Visa will allow her to stay. Because of this - we have given her "permission" to hold off on college until after Christmas, if she chooses, so she can enjoy this time in Europe and not have to worry about getting home right away and the stress of starting college. She has decided that she will continue to live at home for her first year, and just go to a local college to get her generals done, since she still doesn't have a firm idea of what she wants to do. We are kind of flying by the seat of our pants here, as we try to navigate this whole college thing... Like I said - we'll know a lot more once Brian and Myrthe get here - they arrive next week and we will have a lot of time to plan and figure things out for Allison. And - whatever happens with Allison this year, V will have the same opportunity next year. It's going to be tough to have both of them so far away - but I sure hope it's an experience they look back on through their lives and enjoy. :lovestruc

Wow, this sounds incredible. That is such an amazing and unforgettable experience that Allison will have. That's something that most adults won't be able to do in their life! And to do it at that age, when you are still so young, and figuring out what you want to do in your life, I think it makes it that much more special. I totally support college aged kids who want to travel the world or just take a break. Being the same age, I know it can be hard sometimes to make such big life decisions. I bet she will do great! And the fact that you are allowing both of your girls to have the opportunity to do that is something I really admire you for D. :lovestruc
Thank you for sharing that with me, I look forward to hearing how they are doing in the future.:hug:

Also, good luck with all of the food. It's good that you are actually trying to eat stuff that's healthy and that you want to eat! That seems likes the right way to go!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter