• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

There is another Podcast Cruise Thread located on the Cruise Boards....

That's the reason that i started this other thread so that everybody that booked this cruise could find us and would know about the Podcast cruise and about the fact that this cruise doesn't have only the little thread i started but a whole subforum!!! .... I was all just started to involve as many people as possible and especially people that don't know about PCC2.0 and all the subforums and things that the team arrange for this cruise.

That was a really nice thing to do, Yvette. I remember seeing people who posted on the DIS at the last Podcast cruise though they weren't part of our group. Now fellow DISers who booked on their own have an opportunity to join in the unofficial fun that everyone will be having. More the merrier. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter