There is another Podcast Cruise Thread located on the Cruise Boards....

The title of this thread reminds me of the Yoda line, "Luke, there is ... another ... Skywalker...." I don't know why, Kevin looks nothing like Yoda.

You and I are both really late to that thread, Kevin. It's been around for over a year.

Apparently, that's where the action is these days.

I thought everyone should know. so that we can all keep up with whats going on.

Wouldnt want anyone to feel left out or excluded from the fun.

Thanks for sharing. I didn't know about it. I haven't posted a lot on the boards. Life is just crazy, but I am very much looking forward to the cruise and seeing all of my friends. Don't you think that if people wanted it to be a secret and not have people know that they wouldn't post it on the cruise meets page and definitely not title it podcast cruise. I tell you what, if I were looking to have a secret thread I would title something about , "How do I get rid of these horrible warts?" Or, "The itch just won't go away." No one reads things like that.

One of the greatest things about PCC 1.0 was how happy and friendly everyone was. It's been fun to see small little groups of really close friends form - all because of that cruise. It's neat that the cruise formed lifelong friendships. I'm sure the same will be true for PCC 2.0

Thanks for sharing. I didn't know about it. I haven't posted a lot on the boards. Life is just crazy, but I am very much looking forward to the cruise and seeing all of my friends. Don't you think that if people wanted it to be a secret and not have people know that they wouldn't post it on the cruise meets page and definitely not title it podcast cruise. I tell you what, if I were looking to have a secret thread I would title something about , "How do I get rid of these horrible warts?" Or, "The itch just won't go away." No one reads things like that.

One of the greatest things about PCC 1.0 was how happy and friendly everyone was. It's been fun to see small little groups of really close friends form - all because of that cruise. It's neat that the cruise formed lifelong friendships. I'm sure the same will be true for PCC 2.0
I was just looking at the PC 1.0 scrapbook last week. It sure was a lot of fun to reflect on everything. Can't wait for PC 2.0.

Well, if you didnt know about it and I didnt know about, then maybe there are other people that would like to participate who didnt know about it either.

This way everyone can participate.

I didn't know about it either - they have a list of all the cruises throughout the year and people can find each other and get to know each other before their particular cruise.....cool! I've been on these boards for some time now and haven't ventured over there. I like the DCL forum as well, lots of good info there.

Oh I have known about this for about a year now, well November 09 is when I found it. I do believe there was a link posted about it. :thumbsup2
I don't think it was meant to be a secret, and if it was it was not a very well kept one. Nicole I am following your line of thought we coulld call it lots of nasty things, like" look at this pimple!" EWWWW!!!! LOL!!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:
How about "does this look infected to you?" :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Oh I have known about this for about a year now, well November 09 is when I found it. I do believe there was a link posted about it. :thumbsup2
I don't think it was meant to be a secret, and if it was it was not a very well kept one. Nicole I am following your line of thought we coulld call it lots of nasty things, like" look at this pimple!" EWWWW!!!! LOL!!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:
How about "does this look infected to you?" :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Podcast Cruise 2.0 thread #2 to be exact.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2312535&page=39

Thanks!

I found it a long time ago and did not look at it much. I just looked and it is focusing on Italian cooking!! That and vacations and WDW are my favorite things!

There is a thread, in theory at least, for every sailing of DCL that a DISer is on. I posted frequently to the one that corresponded to PCC 1.0. Folks on the cruise boards are nice and friendly, and neighbourly, but they just ain't like the family we got here on the Podcast Forum.

There is a thread, in theory at least, for every sailing of DCL that a DISer is on. I posted frequently to the one that corresponded to PCC 1.0. Folks on the cruise boards are nice and friendly, and neighbourly, but they just ain't like the family we got here on the Podcast Forum.

And it is so easy to stay in contact just visiting the Podcast Forum and the Cruise Sub Forum. :goodvibes

I started the thread and i think i don't have to explain why but i will....

I know that people that book a cruise come over to the DIS cruise boards to look for a thread where they can find other people that have booked the same cruise.

That's the reason that i started this other thread so that everybody that booked this cruise could find us and would know about the Podcast cruise and about the fact that this cruise doesn't have only the little thread i started but a whole subforum!!!
And maybe if they found the thread i started on time they could transfer their ressie to DU or just book with DU direct for being a part of this party!!!!

I don't mind at all that people that already know about the PCC2.0 forum also visit the other thread the more fun the better.
But it has not been my intention at all to start something apart from the Podcast forum and threads there.
I was all just started to involve as many people as possible and especially people that don't know about PCC2.0 and all the subforums and things that the team arrange for this cruise.

Some of us switched to DU because of the thread. Found out about PCC and podcast because of thread.;)

Can we play thread tag? Someone would find a forum (or subforum) start a thread about the cruise and see how many people could find it (without a link post as Kevin was nice enough to do). The person with post....#37 would then jump to another and repeat? Ready.....set......go!:lmao::lmao:

Can we play thread tag? Someone would find a forum (or subforum) start a thread about the cruise and see how many people could find it (without a link post as Kevin was nice enough to do). The person with post....#37 would then jump to another and repeat? Ready.....set......go!:lmao::lmao:

Oh, please...
I am sure that I could never keep up! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter