The Young Avengers and The Phantom of the Opera (YAMRP Part 2)

OOC: Apparently my little sister is going to comic con tommorow with my uncle lol. I had the chance but passed. Just sounds more appealing with friends in the future than young sister and cousin. Should I go tho?

OOC: If you want.

I'm going to play Devil's Advocate here.

You don't know if the next one will be lamer. But you don't know if it's going to be better.

You could go with your family, which is fun in itself, but it might just as fun going with friends who better understand what you're feeling or better yet are geeking out with you.

Fairywings said:
OOC: If you want.

I'm going to play Devil's Advocate here.

You don't know if the next one will be lamer. But you don't know if it's going to be better.

You could go with your family, which is fun in itself, but it might just as fun going with friends who better understand what you're feeling or better yet are geeking out with you.

OOC: Yeah friends should be more fun, but yeah it'd be in the future. Hmm how awesome and fun did you have?

OOC: Yeah friends should be more fun, but yeah it'd be in the future. Hmm how awesome and fun did you have?

OOC: It was pretty cool. Did a lot of walking. Saw a lot of neat art and stuff. Didn't buy anything, stuff was expensive

Fairywings said:
Mine: They followed

Jay: He put Hope on your shoulders. "Hey Beautiful, do you mind being navigator? Your currently the tallest.", he chuckled. "Hey Alice, when are we revealing the suprise? Once we get in town hall?"

Fairywings said:
OOC: It was pretty cool. Did a lot of walking. Saw a lot of neat art and stuff. Didn't buy anything, stuff was expensive

OOC: Hmm maybe I should go... I like Doctor Who, Marvel, HP and Disney. Sister is going for anime. Would I be amsued? Oh and League of Legends.

Jay: He put Hope on your shoulders. "Hey Beautiful, do you mind being navigator? Your currently the tallest.", he chuckled. "Hey Alice, when are we revealing the suprise? Once we get in town hall?"

Hope: "I don't mind." Then she smelled chocolate chip cookies coming from the Main Street Bakery. "Left!"

Alice: "When we get there, or the castmember will tell."

Fairywings said:
OOC: Little HP. Some Disney. Large amount of Doctor Who and Marvel.

OOC: Hm the last two are my favorites! I think I'll go. Always wanted to go to one

Fairywings said:
Hope: "I don't mind." Then she smelled chocolate chip cookies coming from the Main Street Bakery. "Left!"

Alice: "When we get there, or the castmember will tell."

Jay: "Left it is!" He went that way. "Sounds good."

Evelyn: She held Mike's hand and they followed the group.

Jay: They arrived at City Hall.

Hope: "I don't mind." Then she smelled chocolate chip cookies coming from the Main Street Bakery. "Left!" Alice: "When we get there, or the castmember will tell."

Thora and Gordon: It looked like they were part of a cartoon, following the trail of the scent.

June: "It smells so nice. Good choice, hope." She yawned.

Fairywings said:
OOC: Yeah, go if you want. Not even sure if there's another good quality one in the future anyway

OOC: Okay I think I shall. Just wasn't sure because you didn't seen too enthusiastic and I have to memorize a bunch of lines by Monday lol.

Jay: "Left it is!" He went that way. "Sounds good."

Evelyn: She held Mike's hand and they followed the group.

Jay: They arrived at City Hall.

Hope: She was playing with Jay's hair.

Mike: He held Evelyn's hand.

Raven: She walked with them.

Conrad: He walked with June and kept her awake by keeping her distracted.

Thora and Gordon: It looked like they were part of a cartoon, following the trail of the scent.

June: "It smells so nice. Good choice, hope." She yawned.

Hope: She gave them a clever little grin.

OOC: Aaaanndd this would be what it would be like if the Avengers went to Disney. Steve is trying to get them to where they're supposed to be and Tony keeps pulling them off in different directions randomly when something appeals to him. Bruce is getting dragged off with Tony but is more cautious about all of this. Thor is just in wonderment and confusion of Midgard, and Tony may or may not be taking advantge of that. Clint and Natasha are left trying to keep everyone organized, trying to keep fights from breaking out between Tony and Steve and trying to actually get stuff done.

OOC: Okay I think I shall. Just wasn't sure because you didn't seen too enthusiastic and I have to memorize a bunch of lines by Monday lol.

OOC: Don't mind me, I'm just a little tuckered out and my feet are sore. I really did have fun while I was there

Cast Member: "Welcome Alice and friends. We have exciting news! Alice and Hope will be spending the night in Cinderella Castle!!! And the rest of you can tour it!"

June: She smiled at him sleepily. " Do you think one of the Thorsons would give me their coffee?'

Gordon: "We would, but we drank it all already. Here." he picked her up and placed her on his shoulders. "so you don't have to walk, Ms. June."

June: She smiled. "Thanks, Gordon."

Hope: She gave them a clever little grin.

OOC: Aaaanndd this would be what it would be like if the Avengers went to Disney. Steve is trying to get them to where they're supposed to be and Tony keeps pulling them off in different directions randomly when something appeals to him. Bruce is getting dragged off with Tony but is more cautious about all of this. Thor is just in wonderment and confusion of Midgard, and Tony may or may not be taking advantge of that. Clint and Natasha are left trying to keep everyone organized, trying to keep fights from breaking out between Tony and Steve and trying to actually get stuff done.

OOC: Don't mind me, I'm just a little tuckered out and my feet are sore. I really did have fun while I was there

OOC: Haha yes that's exactly what they'd do.
Ah okay, and the tired things makes sense. Thanks for the help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter