The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

10394506_1317169658299603_8593284291904410753_n.jpg
OOC: It breaks my heart to see Hawkeye and Black Widow facing off against each other. :'(

Raven: "Yeah, I'll just see if Mike and Evelyn want to come with us." Eli was benched and Jay was a wildcard, so she didn't mention them.
Natasha: Good idea. I'm going to pack up, you go try to recruit Mike and Evelyn. I'm sure they'd be happy to help." She left to get ready.

Natasha: Good idea. I'm going to pack up, you go try to recruit Mike and Evelyn. I'm sure they'd be happy to help." She left to get ready.
Conrad: "You need Nova's or my help with that?"

Raven: "Alright." She left to find Evelyn and Mike.

Conrad: "No problem."

Raven: "We've got a plan, we're going out there. You guys in?"

Mike: "Yes ma'am."

Raven: "Right, let's go."
Evelyn: She got in the car with the others. "I've always liked Buffalo."

Natasha: "It's cute, but it's too dull for me. At least the ranch has great views.

Evelyn: She nodded. "It'll be fun to spend the summer in California." The ranch was twenty minutes from the Olympic Center in Chula Vista. The Olympics were soon so her dad and Clint would be in full training mode.

Natasha: "I agree. Your father and I love that place. Plus a third of it will be in Rio which will be quite the adventure."

Evelyn: "Oh yeah." Typically Olympians stayed the whole Olympics from opening to closing. Evelyn and her mom were going to cheer Jay on the whole time from press to the actual games. "Have you been to South America?"

Natasha: "Many times. SHIELD has taken me everywhere. Only thing on my list left is Australia. The biggest threat there is the wildlife, not the people. It's quite rare for it to be that way in most places.

Evelyn: She nodded.

Evelyn: She got in the car with the others. "I've always liked Buffalo."

Natasha: "It's cute, but it's too dull for me. At least the ranch has great views.

Evelyn: She nodded. "It'll be fun to spend the summer in California." The ranch was twenty minutes from the Olympic Center in Chula Vista. The Olympics were soon so her dad and Clint would be in full training mode.

Natasha: "I agree. Your father and I love that place. Plus a third of it will be in Rio which will be quite the adventure."

Evelyn: "Oh yeah." Typically Olympians stayed the whole Olympics from opening to closing. Evelyn and her mom were going to cheer Jay on the whole time from press to the actual games. "Have you been to South America?"

Natasha: "Many times. SHIELD has taken me everywhere. Only thing on my list left is Australia. The biggest threat there is the wildlife, not the people. It's quite rare for it to be that way in most places.

Evelyn: She nodded.

Raven: "Traveling the world was the best part of SHIELD."

Mike: "Someday I'd like to go back to Europe now that there's not a war zone there."

Conrad: "See, you all just have these amazing experiences, and I haven't really left the US."

The others laughed.

Mike: "Hopefully we'll get back in time for boot camp," he said to Conrad.

Conrad: "We'll be fine," he reassured. He grinned teasingly. "Of course, if we went to the Air Force..."

Mike: "I am done piloting planes," he said seriously.

Conrad: Conrad shrugged. "Let's go to the Navy then."

Mike: "I don't want to be standing around a boat all day."

Conrad: He snorted. "I'm pretty sure the Navy does more then just stand around on their boats all day."

Raven: "Traveling the world was the best part of SHIELD."

Mike: "Someday I'd like to go back to Europe now that there's not a war zone there."

Conrad: "See, you all just have these amazing experiences, and I haven't really left the US."

The others laughed.

Mike: "Hopefully we'll get back in time for boot camp," he said to Conrad.

Conrad: "We'll be fine," he reassured. He grinned teasingly. "Of course, if we went to the Air Force..."

Mike: "I am done piloting planes," he said seriously.

Conrad: Conrad shrugged. "Let's go to the Navy then."

Mike: "I don't want to be standing around a boat all day."

Conrad: He snorted. "I'm pretty sure the Navy does more then just stand around on their boats all day."
Evelyn: "I'd say you guys should join the Coast Guard!"

Conrad: "The Coast Guard? Isn't that just, like, glorified lifeguards?"

Mike: He laughed.
Evelyn: She laughed along with them."Exactly! It's the safest branch. That makes it a great choice."

OOC: I'm on a trip so I may take a while to respond by the way.

Evelyn: She laughed along with them."Exactly! It's the safest branch. That makes it a great choice."

OOC: I'm on a trip so I may take a while to respond by the way.
OOC: Okay

They laughed some more.

Raven: "What would be the fun in that?"

OOC: Okay

They laughed some more.

Raven: "What would be the fun in that?"
Evelyn: "Well being safe at the moment isn't fun, but not being damaged so future Mike and Conrad can beatbox or whatever they please is fun fun fun."

Evelyn: "Well being safe at the moment isn't fun, but not being damaged so future Mike and Conrad can beatbox or whatever they please is fun fun fun."
Conrad and Raven: They burst out laughing. "Mike, beatbox?"

Mike: "What's? What's wrong with whatever that is?"

Conrad: He patted Mike's shoulder. "We'll add it to the list."

Conrad and Raven: They burst out laughing. "Mike, beatbox?"

Mike: "What's? What's wrong with whatever that is?"

Conrad: He patted Mike's shoulder. "We'll add it to the list."
Evelyn: "Hey you never know, maybe beat-boxing is his secret talent!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter