The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Natasha: "Although I recommend listening to Conrad I respect your choice. Who do you want to accompany us if anyone else?"
Raven: "Here's the thing - Luke made it pretty clear while he was here that in the end it's gotta be me and him, or he'll hurt Hope. I think anyone on my team should come if they want to, but if they find him first..."

Conrad: "If it really does come down between the two of you, I really think you should train. Yeah, you said you can't beat him, but you should know your own strength."

Raven: "Here's the thing - Luke made it pretty clear while he was here that in the end it's gotta be me and him, or he'll hurt Hope. I think anyone on my team should come if they want to, but if they find him first..."

Conrad: "If it really does come down between the two of you, I really think you should train. Yeah, you said you can't beat him, but you should know your own strength."
Natasha: "Alright Raven. Maybe you go to the location by yourself but a few team members waiting about five minutes away if you need it. Have you figured out your fighting style without the serum yet?

Jay: He walked out of his room. "I'm going downstairs to shoot."

Natasha: "Have fun."

Natasha: "Alright Raven. Maybe you go to the location by yourself but a few team members waiting about five minutes away if you need it. Have you figured out your fighting style without the serum yet?

Jay: He walked out of his room. "I'm going downstairs to shoot."

Natasha: "Have fun."
Raven: "Sounds good. Maybe those teammates could help clear the streets or stay in contact with Medical if need be. If it comes to a fight, I'll have to do largely defensive tactics, I can't do offense like I usually do."

Raven: "Sounds good. Maybe those teammates could help clear the streets or stay in contact with Medical if need be. If it comes to a fight, I'll have to do largely defensive tactics, I can't do offense like I usually do."
Natasha: "Good idea. I'm glad we're on the same page."

Natasha: "Good idea. I'm glad we're on the same page."
Raven: "Okay." She sighed. "My official time limit is the end of the summer, but we really need to find her by before graduation. The press cannot find out Hope's missing."

Raven: "Okay." She sighed. "My official time limit is the end of the summer, but we really need to find her by before graduation. The press cannot find out Hope's missing."
Natasha: "The quicker the better, but let's also be prepared. One moment." She pulled out her phone and pressed a few buttons. "I just disabled Jay's social media for now. I wouldn't want him spilling the beans. Ugh, I hate that stuff. I know it helps him with his career but it still makes me nervous."

Natasha: "The quicker the better, but let's also be prepared. One moment." She pulled out her phone and pressed a few buttons. "I just disabled Jay's social media for now. I wouldn't want him spilling the beans. Ugh, I hate that stuff. I know it helps him with his career but it still makes me nervous."
Raven: "Yeah, me too. The only reassurance I have is that I'm certain Luke won't hurt Hope in any way. He knows if he does, I'll kill him or die trying. I don't know what his goal is, but it's not that. He would have killed her here if it was."

Raven: "Yeah, me too. The only reassurance I have is that I'm certain Luke won't hurt Hope in any way. He knows if he does, I'll kill him or die trying. I don't know what his goal is, but it's not that. He would have killed her here if it was."
Natasha: "Luke and his father are puzzling people. Luke maybe even more than his father."

Raven: "This is really not straight forward at all."
Natasha: "Nope it's not. It makes him very hard to work with and me a bit irritable... but don't worry I'm happy to help. The irritability makes me want to brimg justice even more."

Natasha:"I wish I could of witnessed Loki being Hulk Smashed, that'd be amazing.....

Natasha: She shrugged. "Who knows maybe we will. Not like Mr. Banner, but a violent throw to the ground. Wow I'm not a good role model, I'm glad Ev and Jay turned out okay."
Raven: "It's alright Natasha. It's probably better you're not, if my second mom actually acted like a responsible parent, she'd never let me do this, let alone help me."

OOC: So, about Luke - will we kill him, will he get away, or will he pull a Dark World and make us think we killed him?

Raven: "It's alright Natasha. It's probably better you're not, if my second mom actually acted like a responsible parent, she'd never let me do this, let alone help me."
Natasha: "You make a good point."

OOC: So, about Luke - will we kill him, will he get away, or will he pull a Dark World and make us think we killed him?
OOC: He's too much of a key characters to kill I think. Maybe he should pull a dark world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter