The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

OOC: Watching The Avengers on the big screen! There's so many good lines in this movie.

Natasha: "Thank you." She went downstairs.

Evelyn: She took a breath. "Well, that was more dramatic then imagined.", she said flustered.

Jay: He was still annoyed at Evelyn and stormed off.

Evelyn:"I really have no idea if that was the right thing I did. But I'm glad we are starting a gameplan."

Mike: He shrugged. “Time will tell."

Evelyn: "Yeah. Personally I don't think questioning authority and challanging it is bad if you do it with respect. I wouldn't mind."
Mike: "Jay's usually more mild-mannered, I'm sure it's just the stress and emotions of the situation that's got him this upset with you. When he calms down he'll come around. Probably."

Mike: "Jay's usually more mild-mannered, I'm sure it's just the stress and emotions of the situation that's got him this upset with you. When he calms down he'll come around. Probably."
Evelyn: "Yeah he'll come around most likely. I'm not too worried."

Evelyn: "Yeah he'll come around most likely. I'm not too worried."
Mike: He nodded.

Conrad: "Well, better go talk to Raven. Wish me luck?"

OOC: I know we're getting Hope back, but what are your thoughts on fixing Raven's eye and giving back her serum? The eye I gave to her because of Fury, but is it integral enough to her character to not undo the damage? The serum was a part of her history, background, and plot for a long time, but does it make her too cliche, too powered or too untrue to the Fury line to have her have it? I mean, in the comics, Fury was the leader of the Howling Commandos, they even had their own comic line, but in the MCU I doubt he's old enough, if they did, Steve would have probably recognized him, so they probably say it's his dad that was in WW2, but is it too weird for Raven to have it?

Mike: He nodded.

Conrad: "Well, better go talk to Raven. Wish me luck?"

OOC: I know we're getting Hope back, but what are your thoughts on fixing Raven's eye and giving back her serum? The eye I gave to her because of Fury, but is it integral enough to her character to not undo the damage? The serum was a part of her history, background, and plot for a long time, but does it make her too cliche, too powered or too untrue to the Fury line to have her have it? I mean, in the comics, Fury was the leader of the Howling Commandos, they even had their own comic line, but in the MCU I doubt he's old enough, if they did, Steve would have probably recognized him, so they probably say it's his dad that was in WW2, but is it too weird for Raven to have it?
Evelyn: "Good luck!"

Jay: He sulked in his room.

OOC: I think it would be reasonable either way.

OOC: I'll think on it more.

Conrad: "Thanks." He left the room.
Jay: He was overwhelmed with the fighting and Hope being gone.

Evelyn: She took a deep breath and sat on the couch. Evelyn grabbed for her phone but remember she gave it up. Instead she grabbed an issue of Elle from the coffee table.

Jay: He was overwhelmed with the fighting and Hope being gone.

Evelyn: She took a deep breath and sat on the couch. Evelyn grabbed for her phone but remember she gave it up. Instead she grabbed an issue of Elle from the coffee table.
Mike: He sat on the same couch, stared out the window.

Conrad: He searched the tower until he found Raven and Eli. "Hi, it's just me, Conrad."

Eli: "Bro!"

Conrad: "He's had a bit much, yeah?"

Raven: "He has."

Eli: "What are you talking about? I'm awesome!"

Conrad: "Okay. Any progress?"

Raven: "A few possible places."

Conrad: "Need some help?"

Raven: She hesitated. “Well, I'm not strong enough to do it on my own. But anyone that's gonna help me is gonna take it seriously."

Conrad: He nodded.

Mike: He sat on the same couch, stared out the window.

Conrad: He searched the tower until he found Raven and Eli. "Hi, it's just me, Conrad."

Eli: "Bro!"

Conrad: "He's had a bit much, yeah?"

Raven: "He has."

Eli: "What are you talking about? I'm awesome!"

Conrad: "Okay. Any progress?"

Raven: "A few possible places."

Conrad: "Need some help?"

Raven: She hesitated. “Well, I'm not strong enough to do it on my own. But anyone that's gonna help me is gonna take it seriously."

Conrad: He nodded.
Evelyn: "I could never get sick of this view."

Natasha: She was doing work on her laptop in the room.

Clint: He was shooting arrows.

Jay: He put his headphones in and lay in bed.

Evelyn: "I could never get sick of this view."

Natasha: She was doing work on her laptop in the room.

Clint: He was shooting arrows.

Jay: He put his headphones in and lay in bed.
Mike: "It's pretty great."

Raven and Eli: They let Conrad in on what they'd already figured out.

OOC: Woah, long time, no type! Anyways, I'm back, I'm ready. I feel really bad about ditching this thread. AP Literature is honestly the worst. But that's not a proper excuse, and even though I've got a big project this weekend (okay, technically 2), I want to try to make it a habit to stop by more often! I'm currently going to catch up on everything I've missed (lots, I assume), and once I feel ready enough, I may be able to RP a little. Cool?

OOC: Woah, long time, no type! Anyways, I'm back, I'm ready. I feel really bad about ditching this thread. AP Literature is honestly the worst. But that's not a proper excuse, and even though I've got a big project this weekend (okay, technically 2), I want to try to make it a habit to stop by more often! I'm currently going to catch up on everything I've missed (lots, I assume), and once I feel ready enough, I may be able to RP a little. Cool?
OOC: Um yeah, lots. We tried to cover Age of Ultron, but we weren't remembering enough so we just decided to do a time skip. It's about a week before their high school graduation now and they went to prom and then at the after party Luke showed up, kidnapped Hope, and now they've got to find him and Hope so Raven can go persuade Luke to give her Hope back as well as her super soldier physique that he magically removed and fix her eye, which has been damaged irreparably since Winter Soldier. It's only been like 2 or3 pages since that started to its an easy read

OOC: Um yeah, lots. We tried to cover Age of Ultron, but we weren't remembering enough so we just decided to do a time skip. It's about a week before their high school graduation now and they went to prom and then at the after party Luke showed up, kidnapped Hope, and now they've got to find him and Hope so Raven can go persuade Luke to give her Hope back as well as her super soldier physique that he magically removed and fix her eye, which has been damaged irreparably since Winter Soldier. It's only been like 2 or3 pages since that started to its an easy read

OOC: Welcome back! Wait until college where all your classes are AP ;) Lol. Wings covered it pretty well, and it's a good spot to jump in. Rp away! Raven is in her room with Eli and Conrad. Jay is alone moping. Evelyn is in the common room waiting to see what the plans are. Same with Natasha but in her apartment. Clint is mad because some of the kids gave him major sass.

OOC: Welcome back! Wait until college where all your classes are AP ;) Lol. Wings covered it pretty well, and it's a good spot to jump in. Rp away! Raven is in her room with Eli and Conrad. Jay is alone moping. Evelyn is in the common room waiting to see what the plans are. Same with Natasha but in her apartment. Clint is mad because some of the kids gave him major sass.

OOC: Yeah, I know. I honestly think it's just my teacher.

Anyways, caught up! Who should I have Nova talk to? I'm not really sure where to begin.

Evelyn: "Oh yeah."

Natasha: She hoped the mission would go well.
Conrad: "Natasha is willing to help us."

Raven: "I suppose we should go see her." She looked at Eli, who had too much to drink. "Well, maybe you should go to bed."

Eli: "What? I'm fine."

Raven: "Natasha will be able to smell it on your breath, and she'll kill you."

Eli: "Well when you put it like that."

Conrad: He laughed.

Mike: "Can I ask you something?"

OOC: Yeah, I know. I honestly think it's just my teacher.

Anyways, caught up! Who should I have Nova talk to? I'm not really sure where to begin.
OOC: You can put her in the common room with Mike and Evelyn if you'd like.

Conrad: "Natasha is willing to help us."

Raven: "I suppose we should go see her." She looked at Eli, who had too much to drink. "Well, maybe you should go to bed."

Eli: "What? I'm fine."

Raven: "Natasha will be able to smell it on your breath, and she'll kill you."

Eli: "Well when you put it like that."

Conrad: He laughed.

Mike: "Can I ask you something?"
Evelyn: "Sure."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter