The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Well I guess the dream didn't happen because Abbey and Chance gave in to Demon (oops I mean Devon) and gave him shared custody and Devon wants another condition, that the kid's last name will be expanded to Winters Chancellor. What a way to make you hate one of the nice guy characters of the show.

Did that happen on today’s show? I must have missed it. (Unless you are in Canada, in which case you’re one day ahead of the US.)

I'm surprised Abby hasn‘t talked with Victor about this. I bet he could fix this situation right quick.

And I may now have to start using the name Demon. 😁

Did that happen on today’s show? I must have missed it. (Unless you are in Canada, in which case you’re one day ahead of the US.)

I'm surprised Abby hasn‘t talked with Victor about this. I bet he could fix this situation right quick.

And I may now have to start using the name Demon. 😁
Yes one perk of Canadian TV feed, we can give you soap spoilers if you want lol.

Heck, Abby should say sure but we're throwing Newman and Abbott on there too. Dominick Abbott-Newman-Winters-Chancellor. That's a mouth full.

So now Abby and Devon share a baby and Chance is step dad. Essentially. Yeah, this is going to work out well.

Just a Devon rant. They are ruining his character.
Anyone else bothered by the addition of Winters to Dominic’s name?
And then even worse….when he picked up Dom for his first visit, he referred to himself as Daddy. Does he really just get to decide that and take that name?

Just a Devon rant. They are ruining his character.
Anyone else bothered by the addition of Winters to Dominic’s name?
And then even worse….when he picked up Dom for his first visit, he referred to himself as Daddy. Does he really just get to decide that and take that name?

I hate this storyline so much that I hope it comes out that Devon isn’t the biological father. Maybe Stitch switched the sample with his own and Stitch is really the baby daddy. That would put a cork in Devon’s smugness.

The Devon story isn't making sense for how they have always portrayed Devon. Ridiculous. Why doesn't he just ask Amanda to marry him and start a family? And why isn't Mariah and Tessa concerned about adoption after seeing how Devon was willing to sue for custody? Their future kids' bio parents might do the same. Another thing I wondered is why Devon and Abby didn't worry about any baby he fathered having his same deafness issue he had when he started on the show.

I think his deafness was due to an illness, but maybe I’m not remembering correctly. If he had shown up at my house calling himself Daddy, I’d have slapped some sense into that donor. NuChance has no spine and is useless. Abby is weak. Call in Victor to CRUSH Devon.😜

Sheesh, NuChance cannot jettison Dominic 37LastNames fast enough🤣

Did y'all notice on the baby book that Lily and Billy gave Devon, the name "Philip" was left off the bookplate? It had all of his 37 other names, but his daddy's name wasn't included!

Well it's official, Robert Newman appeared as the new Ashland on screen here in Canada today. I can't get my head around the real life age difference between him (he was born in 1958) and Amelia Heinle born in 1973. He was in Guiding Light when she was 8 years old. LOL

Well it's official, Robert Newman appeared as the new Ashland on screen here in Canada today. I can't get my head around the real life age difference between him (he was born in 1958) and Amelia Heinle born in 1973. He was in Guiding Light when she was 8 years old. LOL
Richard Burgi is the same age as Robert Newman. It's the same age difference as the actors who play Victor and Nikki.

Richard Burgi is the same age as Robert Newman. It's the same age difference as the actors who play Victor and Nikki.
I knew there was a vast age difference with Victor and Nikki but they kind of wrote that into the script when Victor came into town. It's getting more apparent every day Ashland's intent all along is to get full control of Newman Enterprises IMO.

I knew there was a vast age difference with Victor and Nikki but they kind of wrote that into the script when Victor came into town. It's getting more apparent every day Ashland's intent all along is to get full control of Newman Enterprises IMO.
I have watched old General Hospital episodes on YouTube and realized Robert Newman was on there before he was on Guiding Light. He was really young then.

As excited as I am to see Robert Newman on screen again, I hate the fact that he's going to be a bad guy. Josh Lewis could never be a bad guy!

What did Phylis say in preview? To Traci? That the mysterious texter is Kemo? Who?
Kemo is Jack's son by a woman he met while he served in Vietnam(?). It's been a long time since he was on the show - his mother came to Genoa City and ended up getting sick and passing away.

OMG, they need to look at Sharon's makeup before they start filming. She looks like she's had cheek and lip fillers and the makeup was a little heavy on color, but that's my opinion and maybe not others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter