The Whole Fam-Damily - A Multi-Generational Thanksgiving Week Trip 2022 - 4 DAYS TO GO!

You asked earlier in the thread about Thanksgiving crowds. We were there during Thanksgiving in 2019... there's no way to sugar coat it... It. Is. Packed. Don't bother trying to strategize with the crowd calendars, every day in every park will be very, very crowded.

Really though, I found DS to be the most congested. We went there on two evenings... the second night I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

BUT...
Did we manage ok with a good plan? Yes. Did we have a great time? Yes. Will we also be in Orlando soon for Disney Thanksgiving 2022? YES!

You asked earlier in the thread about Thanksgiving crowds. We were there during Thanksgiving in 2019... there's no way to sugar coat it... It. Is. Packed. Don't bother trying to strategize with the crowd calendars, every day in every park will be very, very crowded.

Really though, I found DS to be the most congested. We went there on two evenings... the second night I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

BUT...
Did we manage ok with a good plan? Yes. Did we have a great time? Yes. Will we also be in Orlando soon for Disney Thanksgiving 2022? YES!
I am hoping that next weeks weather forecast keeps some of the crowd away. We've got our rain ponchos packed 🤣

I am hoping that next weeks weather forecast keeps some of the crowd away. We've got our rain ponchos packed 🤣

Ugh... yeah. Not looking good at all. Plus we have a day booked at Discovery Cove. Now, I know that Orlando weather forecasts more than a day or two out are a wild guess, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little concerned.

I mean, we're booked, and my wife being a teacher and our kids in school, our dates our firm. We'll still have fun, but it would sure be nice if the forecast changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter