The we loooooove Bonnet Creek thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a standard 2 bedroom suite at WBC I think that, bases upon a seven night stay, anything under $170 a night would be a good price.

:wave2:

We've booked our first stay at WBC in a 2 BR deluxe unit :hyper: very excited and thankful to this thread, for providing information we needed to assist in making our decision ::yes:: :thumbsup2

Need help with a few questions:

1. Are 2 bedroom deluxe units available on the top floors? Wanted to be prepared for our request at check in :)

2. Are there elevators in each tower?

Thanks much

We are going to be there President's Day Week....it must get dark around 7 PM or earlier. If we head back to WBC early, how late would the pools be open in February....and are they heated?

Also, what is the diff between a 2 BR and a 2 BR Deluxe? We have 4 adults + a 14 year old....the 14 year old will be sleeping on the sofa bed...are they relatively comfortable and is there an advantage to the 2 BR Deluxe for him?

February can't come fast enough :yay:

We are going to be there President's Day Week....it must get dark around 7 PM or earlier. If we head back to WBC early, how late would the pools be open in February....and are they heated?

Also, what is the diff between a 2 BR and a 2 BR Deluxe? We have 4 adults + a 14 year old....the 14 year old will be sleeping on the sofa bed...are they relatively comfortable and is there an advantage to the 2 BR Deluxe for him?

February can't come fast enough :yay:

The 2 bedroom and 2 bedroom deluxe are the same thing. Our middle DD slept on the sofa when we were there in August and said it was comfortable. She had the option of sleeping on the sofabed, but said it was too much work to open and close everyday. We swam in the lazy river as late a midnight in August and it was great (and we weren't the only ones swimming). The pools are definitely heated, but not sure how warm they'll feel in February. Have a great trip. It was our first time at WBC and we had such a good time that we booked them for Easter 2015 as well.

We've booked our first stay at WBC in a 2 BR deluxe unit :hyper: very excited and thankful to this thread, for providing information we needed to assist in making our decision ::yes:: :thumbsup2

Need help with a few questions:

1. Are 2 bedroom deluxe units available on the top floors? Wanted to be prepared for our request at check in :)

2. Are there elevators in each tower?

Thanks much
The resort has only deluxe and presidential rooms. There are no other categories.

At least 90 percent of the rooms are deluxe. The remaining rooms are presidential. The 4-bedroom presidentials are located in all the towers. The 1, 2 and 3 bedroom presidentials are only located in tower 6 and in the upper floors of that building.

The presidential rooms are decorated a bit more upscale, slightly larger and have a full-size washer and dryer instead of a stacked washer and dryer. They also have stainless appliances.

All the towers have elevators. Fast elevators!

We are 31 days out from our trip, we booked with Vacation Strategy. I paid a deposit and have heard nothing else from them.
What should I expect? Do I need to call them, schedule payment, how does this all work? This is our first time staying there and am getting a bit nervous.
THANKS!

Thanks much for responding and for the info...

Have a great day!

The resort has only deluxe and presidential rooms. There are no other categories.

At least 90 percent of the rooms are deluxe. The remaining rooms are presidential. The 4-bedroom presidentials are located in all the towers. The 1, 2 and 3 bedroom presidentials are only located in tower 6 and in the upper floors of that building.

The presidential rooms are decorated a bit more upscale, slightly larger and have a full-size washer and dryer instead of a stacked washer and dryer. They also have stainless appliances.

All the towers have elevators. Fast elevators!

Not so sure I want to read through the whole thread to find my answers...so I figured I'd ask again!

We've already stayed here once and LOVED it!!! I HIGHLY recommend it to everyone! However, we had a rental car our last trip and relied solely on that for our transportation. This time, we are looking at using the resort shuttles and wanted your opinions on them!

I had heard in the past that they only run until 11:45 pm or so, is that true? How early do they start?
Do you need to do anything to actually use the shuttles (reserve a spot, etc)?
Is there a charge for the shuttles?
Do the shuttles run to DTD?
Does one shuttle run to each park, making it an extra long trip to get to the exact park you want?
I would LOVE any other info about this too!!!!

Thanks!

Who else did you get quotes from? I am just starting the process and got one quote from Vacation Strategy for $150/nt for a two bedroom. High??

I got quotes from Vacation Upgrades, Vacation Strategy, as well as some others on myresortnetwork. I am paying $136/night for our whole stay from Kevin.

Just requested quote for August 2015 from ferrel's. Original dates I asked about he could quote, but when I changed the dates, he said he couldn't due to a wyndham policy change. Seems to refer to presidential suites only.

Any ideas what this is about?

:wave:

I keep hearing about Ferrel...which company is he with?

Thanks much!

Just requested quote for August 2015 from ferrel's. Original dates I asked about he could quote, but when I changed the dates, he said he couldn't due to a wyndham policy change. Seems to refer to presidential suites only.

It's probably because you are trying to book so far out. As far as I know, If you own Bonnet Creek points you can book at 13 months out. If you have regular Wyndham points from any resort, you can book at 10 months out.

I wouldn't worry so much about all stuff. The Wyndham timeshare system is very complicated and the super renters you deal with use all kinds of techniques to maximize their points.

My suggestion would be to only worry about getting the reservation dates you for the price you want. Everything else is just noise.

It may help you get the price you want by waiting until your a while.

It's probably because you are trying to book so far out. As far as I know, If you own Bonnet Creek points you can book at 13 months out. If you have regular Wyndham points from any resort, you can book at 10 months out. I wouldn't worry so much about all stuff. The Wyndham timeshare system is very complicated and the super renters you deal with use all kinds of techniques to maximize their points. My suggestion would be to only worry about getting the reservation dates you for the price you want. Everything else is just noise. It may help you get the price you want by waiting until your a while.

Okay, thanks. Will wait it out a bit. Know I'm way ahead of trip, but I wanted to make sure I could get that room type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter