• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The unofficial waiting to make Be Our Guest ADRs thread-8/20 7am

Add me to the waiting game for BOG.

We are booked for Dec 8-15 and BOG is at the top of my ADR list (hoping it is open!!)

Our kids would love to see it. Okay, me too !

Does anyone know if Belle and/or Beast are supposed to be a part of dinner?

Everything I've seen on that topic says it won't be a character meal. This is pure speculation, but I think if they do anything it might be like the animatronic Remy at Les Chefs de France...except Lumiere. If popular, they could probably add on a Cogsworth and Mrs. Potts. While they also may not be fixtures there, I find it hard to believe that they wouldn't involve Belle & Beast somehow in the grand opening stages. Once again- purely speculation.

Everything I've seen on that topic says it won't be a character meal. This is pure speculation, but I think if they do anything it might be like the animatronic Remy at Les Chefs de France...except Lumiere. If popular, they could probably add on a Cogsworth and Mrs. Potts. While they also may not be fixtures there, I find it hard to believe that they wouldn't involve Belle & Beast somehow in the grand opening stages. Once again- purely speculation.

From videos I am wondering what they plan to use the balcony's for around the main dining room. I can just imagine it full of waiters and waitresses singing 'be our guest'

I'll be going Dec. 3-8th and am also hoping to get an ADR for BOG.

I do not think they will be accepting ADR's until soft opening. This gives Disney a chance to fix any last minute things. Hoping for the best!

Add me to the list of people waiting to make ADR's for this! We are going the week of Thanksgiving and I am really hoping that it will be open by then.

Oh I'm patiently waiting! We are getting married at the wedding pavilion Devember 8 and honeymooning in Disney after... Towards the end of our honeymoon we are hoping it will be open for dinner!!!

Add me to the list! Definitely hoping I will be able to eat at BOG in November!

Subscribing...we'll be in the World 11/7-11/15...hoping to take the girls to BoG!!!

We're anxiously awaiting too! :cool1: We're not going until June 2013, but hopefully I'll be able to make our ADR's when I can make the other ones this December....if not, I'm holding open that space!! Because that is one place we definitely want to try!

Defo subbing to this thread ..... you guy seem to have all the scoop on this :)

We're going to be there Sept 28th till Oct 8th and have MNSSHP tix for 5th Oct and would REALLY like to eat dinner at BoG that night .... here's hoping

Another with our fingers crossed for November!!! We are doing the Mickey's Jingle Jungle 5k on Nov 10th as well as the MVMCP on the 12th. Praying we can eat at BOG before the party! :)

My heart is breaking!:( I would love to book ADR for this for my "princesses" 15 and 18 yo, during our planned Feb 2013 visit, but 180 days falls right smack in the middle of our ABD trip to Ecuador. I'm sure I will not have Internet access in the middle of the Galapagos islands and when we return I'm sure this newly popular venue will be sold out for our dates. Wonder if I can convince my TA to make just this one reservation for us?

My heart is breaking!:( I would love to book ADR for this for my "princesses" 15 and 18 yo, during our planned Feb 2013 visit, but 180 days falls right smack in the middle of our ABD trip to Ecuador. I'm sure I will not have Internet access in the middle of the Galapagos islands and when we return I'm sure this newly popular venue will be sold out for our dates. Wonder if I can convince my TA to make just this one reservation for us?

If it is a decent TA, they will! Its part of the service they offer (at least of all the ones I have ever heard of!).

Hoping this will be open by December 8th!

Here'sto Lumiere hopefully coming around on a cart like Remy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter