The Sims 2....Share your screens and stories here!

I want to make a Vampire Family, can anyone tell me HOW I get bit and how to go about it???

Thanks!!
Ames

Hey guys, was wondering. My computer crashed and I got a new (and hopefully improved) model. I'm trying to reinstall the Sims back on this pc to start playing again and wouldn't you know it, I can't find my disk 1 of the Original Sims 2 game. Does any one know if I registered the product if there is a way I could download the first disk of the game?!

*Wiping the dust off this thread*

Ok less than 3 weeks away from The Sims 3!? Who else is excited!?!

*Wiping the dust off this thread*

Ok less than 3 weeks away from The Sims 3!? Who else is excited!?!

I am!!! It's so funny, I was just thinking about this thread and wondering if any other Disers were looking forward to the Sims 3 release.

What are you looking forward to the most? Me? The design tools and the ability to choose from a variety of personality traits for each sim. I think I want to creat an evil, inappropriate, romantic, artsy Kleptomaniac. :laughing:

Haha I know! I can't wait to make an evil, clumsy Astronaut! I'm just amazed at how far this game has come over the years. I remember playing the original sims and just getting flustered over picking up trash all the time!

Haha I know! I can't wait to make an evil, clumsy Astronaut! I'm just amazed at how far this game has come over the years. I remember playing the original sims and just getting flustered over picking up trash all the time!

:laughing: My DD-8 still plays my original Sims game and expansions. The franchise has come such a long way and creative modding community out there is amazing. I'm looking forward to seeing what they create for the Sims 3. I have so much custom content in my game (about 8GB)and I'm constantly downloading more. I think I'm addicted! LOL

I'm also intrigued by the fact that the same disk will be able to be played on PC and Mac.

Oh gosh back when I was actively playing I also downloaded ALOT of custom houses!

Speaking of, I really need to look at the specs. I may need to get a new pc before the game comes out! I'm not sure if my old clunker will hold the game now!

Oh gosh back when I was actively playing I also downloaded ALOT of custom houses!

Speaking of, I really need to look at the specs. I may need to get a new pc before the game comes out! I'm not sure if my old clunker will hold the game now!

The Specs are up on the Sims 3 site.
http://thesims3.ea.com/view/pages/feature6.jsp

My PC should be fine because exceed the recommended specs but I'm still considering adding 2GB of RAM since I have two extra slots. I upgraded my graphics card last spring.

Oh great! I'll check that out when I get home and compare! Thanks for posting that!

Ok I caved and bought a new pc this past weekend. So now I'm about to leave work and go get the game! Too bad I have to come back to work. Waah! Waiting til 3:30 when I get off is going to KILL ME!!!

Anyone have it yet? How do you like it? I need details!!!!

I'm getting it tonight on the way home from work. Can't wait!

Has anyone started a Sims 3 thread yet? Or should it just continue here??

My desktop computer is still back in Missouri, so I am out of luck when it comes to playing for a while. I want to live vicariously through you guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter