The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay just to keep this fresh:

MK:
1) Stitch to still be replaced, but WiR is no longer in consideration for this.
2) New ride coming to TL, with more updates in TL - one rumor has this as WiR revamp of the Speedway, one other has it on an expansion platform(near SM?)
3) Expansion of Frontierland - no idea what, but rumors are an expansion there near BTMR, potential to take up TSI

Epcot:
1) Per Marni at WDWMagic - GotG still replacement for Ellen's energy - but won't happen for a year or so yet to begin
2) Innovations to be revamped - still no real word what is going in
3) expansion in WS - one rumor has the Rat in France, Coco revamp for Mexico

Okay just to keep this fresh:

MK:
1) Stitch to still be replaced, but WiR is no longer in consideration for this.
2) New ride coming to TL, with more updates in TL - one rumor has this as WiR revamp of the Speedway, one other has it on an expansion platform(near SM?)
3) Expansion of Frontierland - no idea what, but rumors are an expansion there near BTMR, potential to take up TSI

Epcot:
1) Per Marni at WDWMagic - GotG still replacement for Ellen's energy - but won't happen for a year or so yet to begin
2) Innovations to be revamped - still no real word what is going in
3) expansion in WS - one rumor has the Rat in France, Coco revamp for Mexico
Per Marni at WDWMagic we have some updated information about Epcot expansion...

Per him, France is one area in WS that is looking to get an attraction, and the Rat is leading over BotB for that attraction. It is still not locked or green lit. Nor final decision, but he did confirm both were under consideration.

Per Marni at WDWMagic we have some updated information about Epcot expansion...

Per him, France is one area in WS that is looking to get an attraction, and the Rat is leading over BotB for that attraction. It is still not locked or green lit. Nor final decision, but he did confirm both were under consideration.
Beauty and the Beast please!

Though there is no space to squeeze it in (I think) BatB would be better in NFL where there's already a dominant facade & presence. Ratatouille doesn't have any presence save for the retired Remy interactive at Chefs.

Though there is no space to squeeze it in (I think) BatB would be better in NFL where there's already a dominant facade & presence. Ratatouille doesn't have any presence save for the retired Remy interactive at Chefs.
They can make space if they wanted to I am sure. I would just want BATB rather than Rat because Tokyo is getting BATB and Tokyo always gets the good stuff.

Beauty and the Beast please!

Do we have any concept art of the BatB ride?

I would take either one but the BatB is newer so I would go for the newest design, especially if it was designed for Tokyo.

do we know if anything is going to happen with frontierland? i heard a while back it was going to be expanded

They can make space if they wanted to I am sure. I would just want BATB rather than Rat because Tokyo is getting BATB and Tokyo always gets the good stuff.

Tokyo Disneyland is actually ran by a separate entity and pays Disney for licensing...I wonder if the reason we don't see some of their cooler ride systems in the US is because of that contract?

Tokyo Disneyland is actually ran by a separate entity and pays Disney for licensing...I wonder if the reason we don't see some of their cooler ride systems in the US is because of that contract?
I am well aware of that. However Tokyo still uses imagineers from The Walt Disney Company. Tokyo's parks are routinely said to be two of the best if not the best Disney parks in the world.

I am well aware of that. However Tokyo still uses imagineers from The Walt Disney Company. Tokyo's parks are routinely said to be two of the best if not the best Disney parks in the world.

Didn't mean to imply you didn't know...I just wonder how much that factors into the US not seeing the newer ride systems used there.

It'd be great to have the BatB ride in the US.

Didn't mean to imply you didn't know...I just wonder how much that factors into the US not seeing the newer ride systems used there.

It'd be great to have the BatB ride in the US.
True, Tokyo has had a trackless ride system (their Winnie the Pooh) for 20 years. WDW still doesn't have one. DLR has Luigi's which is trackless but not a great trackless ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!