The Return of the Asian-Feb 2010. 4/14-LINK TO PART 2-pg 249

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never take pictures of other people, but these tightie whiteys stood out from a mile away :goodvibes
DisneyJan10046.jpg

at least the part we can see is clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My little brother wore tighty-whiteys until he was 13! I wonder why kids don't want to wear them anymore.

Have you enticed your son with Cars or Superman undies? My 5 yr old cousins wear those.

Many people still wear them....

I never take pictures of other people, but these tightie whiteys stood out from a mile away :goodvibes
DisneyJan10046.jpg

Where's the crack.;)

I've tried but since daddy dont wear em Aj wont wear em! I even tried to get DH a pair of superman tighty whiteys.....Target is awesome! DH wouldnt wear those so it was a no-go with Aj!

Yeah, that would be hard.....

Im pretty sure tighty whiteys are a dying breed! Even AJ (3 yrs old) wont wear them.....do you know hard it is to find itty bitty boxers in a size 2T? No??? Well, its almost impossible. Disney store sells them but holy cow they are pricey! I cant justify the cost considering the ummmm, skid mark stains that a 3 year old leaves!!

My little brother wore tighty-whiteys until he was 13! I wonder why kids don't want to wear them anymore.

Have you enticed your son with Cars or Superman undies? My 5 yr old cousins wear those.

I've tried but since daddy dont wear em Aj wont wear em! I even tried to get DH a pair of superman tighty whiteys.....Target is awesome! DH wouldnt wear those so it was a no-go with Aj!

Many people still wear them....
Well, I guess Dylan is in the minority then because he recently got new Cars tighty-whiteys and always wants to wear his news ones first....and he's not the only boy in the family to wear them...:rolleyes1 Some folks don't like to let the boys all hang out.:eek:

Well, I guess Dylan is in the minority then because he recently got new Cars tighty-whiteys and always wants to wear his news ones first....and he's not the only boy in the family to wear them...:rolleyes1 Some folks don't like to let the boys all hang out.:eek:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: mental picture time.....CLICK...yup, I got it!

I got there a little before 11pm and ran into Cherie and Rosie underneath the train station..or was it Blue...I think it was winkers and Rosie. I think we ran into Blue in the Emporium somewhere and then it was off to take obligatory pix of the castle at night.
So who was it again??? :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Here's a picture taken of us taking pictures of the castle with my camera. but wait, I have my camera in my hand...or do I?

LOLOL This reminds me of the old spice commercial. Have you seen it?

CLICK HERE!

Have you ever sat in the front? It's scary. No, really. Like life threatening scary. No, really. I thought I would lose my head or pee my pants a few times. I don't remember it being that scary. I'd sit in front again, but next time I'd wear my Depends.
I ride all roller coasters with my hands up. My first time on SM I swear my hand hit something. From that day forward I keep my hands down on SM.

After that it was back to Buzz and then off to Pirates and then to Big Thunder. Oh and by the way, lines? um, there were none.
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Look a ghost!!!!!
129.jpg
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

That is one scary ghost!!! :scared1::scared1:

Love it!

First nap of the trip? Good thing there was only 1 stop on that bus ride. ;)

Great update!!!!!!!!!!

So who was it again??? :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Hmmmm....:rotfl2:

tim said:
LOLOL This reminds me of the old spice commercial. Have you seen it?

CLICK HERE!

watching it right now.

tim said:
I ride all roller coasters with my hands up. My first time on SM I swear my hand hit something. From that day forward I keep my hands down on SM.

It's even darker now after the rehab....:eek: I think I'd put my head down too.

tim said:
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

That is one scary ghost!!! :scared1::scared1:

I just can't figure out what's going on here. boy? man? ghost?

tim said:
First nap of the trip? Good thing there was only 1 stop on that bus ride. ;)

Great update!!!!!!!!!!

Nooope.

Just wanted to get a last post on Part 1 of the series :thumbsup2

Whoo hoo! :cool1:

And I'm on the last page! Cooooooooooool. ::yes::

tick tock tick tock...

maybe i'll keep posting until i'm the last....

hee hee hee.

nah, save some for the regulars... popcorn::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter