The Return of the Asian-Feb 2010. 4/14-LINK TO PART 2-pg 249

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been reading along, great update. I've just been so busy!!!!! stop the world I wanna get off!!:rotfl::rotfl:

No problem Traci just happy you stop by every now and then...:thumbsup2

I'm going through withdrawals now, too. Since 2002 we've traveled to Disney in May. This year we're heading in November. It seems strange not planning/packing right around now. But the DIS is a great place for comfort. :goodvibes

It is a place to find solace sometimes!

Jordan's saurkraut day chonies....

funny_pictures_Toxic_Fumes.jpg

I don't need kraut to get toxic...

Cherie,
Where do you get these photos????? Too funny. . .

I always think the same thing.....

Wow am I behind!!!!!

I agree, the 7th was a LOOOONG day!!!! I'm still not even to the actual Superbowl game on my TR yet. :headache: The EMH's were GREAT that night!! We really fit a lot of stuff into those 2 hours. Since I broke down and got the photopass CD, I have pics of all of us in front of the castle. If I can ever get to that part of my TR I'll post them! :rolleyes1

Just reading about our ride on Space Mountain makes me laugh out loud all over again. I was sooo tense on that ride. Cherie and I just kept thinking.....as long as Jordan is still screaming that means he still has a head and we should be okay.:thumbsup2 :lmao:

BLUE!!!!!

Hope all is okay with you!

Loved spending time with you and the fam that night.:hug:

I was screaming and laughing at myself for being so freaked out....

Pok Chops and Apple shause

I couldn't resist.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: I love that!!!! Every so often I say it just to annoy my husband. He eventually laughs anyway. Who can keep a straight face??

Oh, Peter Brady.

I know a certain stalker wannabe who just might be persuaded to part with this as a gift to the right person....just sayin':rolleyes1
009.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA I just saw a hoodie the other day that said Peeps in da hood.....made me almost pee myself I laughed so hard! I'm gonna have to go back and see if I can get a picture of it!

I love that shirt!!!!!

Seriously, this guy looks like one of those dudes in the Boo to You parade. If it had been Sept. 14th or after (don't EVEN get me started on that!! :mad:) I'd have thought maybe he was a grave digger, shovel groovin', dancer/character.

Maybe it's the lighting. I just can't figure it out.

That's what she said!

(Sorry, just in an Office kind of mood I guess)
:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Jordy!! Your on! When do you think you'll do the switch over to a new thread for your TR?
I'm thinking this is going to be at least a 3 part series. :rotfl: How was Lost tonight? I watched it for the first five minutes and realized how so far behind I am and stopped watching. I think watched through the first few episodes last season and stopped watching. :rolleyes: Not sure why. :confused3 Actually, I think it was because I was starting to feel...wait for it....Lost! :rotfl:

I am going to switch to the new thread tonight....

My last one was a 3 parter...so that would be a good guess.

Lost was awesome last night. I cried ALOT. but what's new there.

Are you sure that was a real person and not a ghost! Weird! :confused3

Try going to the HM on a MNSSHP night when the CM's are in character big time! Face painting and all! There was only a young couple in the stretching room with myself and my DD and the CM circled the room the entire time just eyeballing us! When the lights went out my DD freaked-when the lights came back on the CM was standing in front of her-nose to nose! :eek: We all screamed! The CM followed my DD all the way to the doom buggy! It was a different experience that night for sure!!

Yeah, that would've freaked me out!

well wanted to post on here, before this one got shut down and you started part 2 of the TR.

im guessing it will be hit the 250 total around 7:26 central time tonight.

is central time only 1 hour different? you may not be that far off.

Coming out of lurking to let you know how much I enjoy reading your trip reports. You seem to have a great time & are a great uncle.

party::welcome:party:

Thanks!

I am a looooong time lurker who also wanted to let you know how much i love your trip reports. They make the days till Disney pass a lil faster for me :thumbsup2

party::welcome:party:

Glad to be of service.

BLUE!!!!!

Hope all is okay with you!

Loved spending time with you and the fam that night.:hug:

I was screaming and laughing at myself for being so freaked out....

Oh, Peter Brady.

I love that shirt!!!!!

PM your addy to me, and its yours!!!!! {I got it as a joke for Easter - wore it in the afternoon Easter Sunday, and now I think you need it more than I do!}

Yay, school's over, so I can finally get caught up! Now to go back x number of pages.....

Also, please come visit me at my first PTR! Thanks guys! (yes, it's another shameless plug)

I'll be over at some point today.

I made it! I caught up and posted before you closed! Woot!

Now if I can only get back to my own TR...but back to work first and then off to jazzercise! Maybe tomorrow!

you made it!

I'll be waiting...popcorn::popcorn::

Aw...I had to use the links to get caught up. Somehow, I missed over 200 pages???? That's crazy! And it's only been a couple of days! I need to be more on the ball.

It's true, keeping up with TRs, especially Jordy's, is a full-time occupation.

That food from BLT just looks SOO GOOD. No matter how many time I see it. Looks so gooood. :lovestruc

I'm glad to hear that evening EMH at MK is so great. It might give me a good reason to go back to Pop for a small break during the day.

maybe only 20 pages?

WRITING the TR is a full-time job.

The sandwich is good, just needed more gravy.

EMH MK....:thumbsup2

Ok. I am about 100 pages behind! :scared1: But I will catch up. :surfweb:

Good luck! Links are good!

All caught up and actually not to bad today !!! I am free now to do some Dissing !!! I made it home tonight while it was still daylight !!! Had lunch out with the family !!! Yes I played hookie for an hour !!! It is Judy's 36th birthday !! Si I treated for lunch!!! My EX just called her to wish her a Happy 34th or 35th !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:See he hasn't changed :rotfl2:
Well gonna catch uo on my other threads !!!!Chat later !!:thumbsup2

I don't think I've ever heard you talk about your EX before....

:rotfl2::rotfl2:I could never wear tightie whiteys.

Me either for that matter....:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I think Chad wore a pair one time and I thought I was gonna pass out!! I laughed and laughed until I was crying!!!! It was just so funny to me!!!! I love the boxers!! :goodvibes

Im pretty sure tighty whiteys are a dying breed! Even AJ (3 yrs old) wont wear them.....do you know hard it is to find itty bitty boxers in a size 2T? No??? Well, its almost impossible. Disney store sells them but holy cow they are pricey! I cant justify the cost considering the ummmm, skid mark stains that a 3 year old leaves!!

Im pretty sure tighty whiteys are a dying breed! Even AJ (3 yrs old) wont wear them.....do you know hard it is to find itty bitty boxers in a size 2T? No??? Well, its almost impossible. Disney store sells them but holy cow they are pricey! I cant justify the cost considering the ummmm, skid mark stains that a 3 year old leaves!!

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

My little brother wore tighty-whiteys until he was 13! I wonder why kids don't want to wear them anymore.

Have you enticed your son with Cars or Superman undies? My 5 yr old cousins wear those.

I never take pictures of other people, but these tightie whiteys stood out from a mile away :goodvibes
DisneyJan10046.jpg

My little brother wore tighty-whiteys until he was 13! I wonder why kids don't want to wear them anymore.

Have you enticed your son with Cars or Superman undies? My 5 yr old cousins wear those.

I've tried but since daddy dont wear em Aj wont wear em! I even tried to get DH a pair of superman tighty whiteys.....Target is awesome! DH wouldnt wear those so it was a no-go with Aj!

Ummmm - as fun as that sounds, no - the good ole USPS will have to do the 3,000 mile trip with your shirt! NOW PM THAT ADDY, YOU CHICKEN! Afraid of a lil ole stalker?:rotfl2:

I'm skerred

Me either for that matter....:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I think Chad wore a pair one time and I thought I was gonna pass out!! I laughed and laughed until I was crying!!!! It was just so funny to me!!!! I love the boxers!! :goodvibes

Boxers:thumbsup2

Thank you - I am very proud of my new favorite TR author! You shall be justly rewarded!

thank you!

Don't need to hear about skidmarks unless they're skidmarks on my heart.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter