The real Melbourne DISmeet Fri 7th October 2016

Ok you got my attention. I'm in!

Zaccy's in the US until the first week of March so won't be able to make it.

Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Oops. Something went wrong with the notifications on my iPhone. Usually it shows up when there's a new message in a chat that I follow. I'm in on the 26th! Looking forward to it :) sorry for the slow reply

Just read pio's earlier post
Yep... Mr FF will bring me in (must get him to register that name ...lol)
Will also see if MissMaree can come

Last edited:
Sorry guys, forgot that I have to take my dog in for an operation on Friday, so I need to be home to give her plenty of love and cuddles. Hope you all have a great time! Catch you at the next one :)

She's ok, got a couple of fatty lumps including one under a muscle on her leg that I'd like to have removed and she needs a teeth clean. It's all harmless, but the one on her leg is a concern of it gets any bigger - could be tricky to remove.

Poor girl is almost guaranteed to come home in a cone of shame :P

Michelle is her name. You should definitely make it to one of these meets. I only discovered it recently and the group is so friendly

I know Michelle! Well, I know a Michelle. She worked at as a front desk/concierge? I actually held some housing items in storage for her between the time one of our mutual friends left and she arrived! Cue the 'its a small world music' :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter