The real Melbourne DISmeet Fri 7th October 2016

Hi. Just got back from 5 days at world. 3 days at land. Would love to come along

Hi! Welcome to the Dis!

I note that you have posted 3 messages. Until you get to a minimum of 10, I don't think any of us can send you a private message and you can't send any of a similar message either.

The good news....you have a couple of days to up that post count. Our next meet is Friday night.

Hi! Welcome to the Dis!

I note that you have posted 3 messages. Until you get to a minimum of 10, I don't think any of us can send you a private message and you can't send any of a similar message either.

The good news....you have a couple of days to up that post count. Our next meet is Friday night.

Try now

Sorry to do this, but it's been a long couple of weeks, so I think I'd like to go home to an early night tonight :( will look out for the date for next time! Hope everyone has a fun night :)

It was a smaller (but not necessarily quieter) DisMeet on Friday the 13th May.

Great to see you all....and to welcome @Frankiemelb to the group.

Catch you all next time.

@zanzibar138 ... Did you catch the last dis podcast where they were asking for people who were going to Shanghai opening day to contact them? Are you going to vlog your time there?

Ooh no I didn't! My iPod died so I've really fallen behind on my podcasts... How do I get in contact with them? The idea of videoing myself talking and then putting it online for all to see would give me nightmares lol! But I do plan to do a detailed TR :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter