• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Random Thread, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha im good. Its been a VERY long time ha ha. Im surviving. Life has been INSANE!!!!!

I sorta feel like watching The Land Before Time. But the last time I watched it I ended up bawling my eyes out for most of the film.

Meh sorta. College is part of it. A fire ripped through my house and destroyed most of my stuff so that is the biggest bummer out of all that. Other than that im doing pretty good. Just trying to live and figure out where to go next in my life. whats up with you? Im Matt by the way (Im pretty sure you forgot...I forget sometimes) :D

Meh sorta. College is part of it. A fire ripped through my house and destroyed most of my stuff so that is the biggest bummer out of all that. Other than that im doing pretty good. Just trying to live and figure out where to go next in my life. whats up with you? Im Matt by the way (Im pretty sure you forgot...I forget sometimes) :D

I'm sorry D: It's good you didn't get hurt at least.

And I did XD I'm Kacy :P And I'm just wanting to get this school year over with. I only have one more semester of high school left and I can't wait to leave.

I'm sorry D: It's good you didn't get hurt at least.

And I did XD I'm Kacy :P And I'm just wanting to get this school year over with. I only have one more semester of high school left and I can't wait to leave.

Ha ha Same here :/ Im starting to feel OLD Ill be 22 in 10 days! (OMG!!!) Ha ha How is everyone here? You said that there are very few of the original crowd from 08/09?

Ha ha Same here :/ Im starting to feel OLD Ill be 22 in 10 days! (OMG!!!) Ha ha How is everyone here? You said that there are very few of the original crowd from 08/09?

You are old :P XD jk.

Most of them have just left or been banned. It's kinda sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnjSVSykNsA

This would never be released nowadays. Mickey smoked, his ostrich got drunk, animal cruelty, nakedness, "revealing" clothing, possible racism, etc. But it's still pretty awesome. They have a shirt in WDW with a still from that cartoon. Now I want it :teeth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnjSVSykNsA

This would never be released nowadays. Mickey smoked, his ostrich got drunk, animal cruelty, nakedness, "revealing" clothing, possible racism, etc. But it's still pretty awesome. They have a shirt in WDW with a still from that cartoon. Now I want it :teeth:

:eek: That is extremely shocking. Who knew Mickey could be so.... so... so... well everything Mickey is not as we see him today? I still think Mickey is the best no matter what, even if I wouldn't be allowed to watch him when I was younger, if my parents saw this. LOL Save a shirt for me :thumbsup2 LOL

school = canceled AGAIN.

All the snow is so solid. And everything is ice :/

annnnnnd, school will probably be canceled AGAIN tomorrow.

That's 3 days of school canceled because of snow. It's normally just one. But there's a crazy amount of snow outside right now, and ice too. No way is that stuff melting anytime soon. Because the sun is nowhere to be found...

Atleast everything's icy now.
So me, my cousins, my brother, and my guy bestfriend are gonna go sledding down the huge road behind our houses :D

They block the road/hill (just that one portion of the neighborhood xD) off so we can go sledding without worrying about cars.

And we don't let the other side of the neighborhood come over. xD

And now, the only mouse who can be in Florida and California at the same time, Mickey Mouse!

"JAKE! I have not seen you since this summer and look how much you've grown!"
"Yeah, it's sad because we live two seconds away from each other."
"The boy is supposed to come see the girl, so it is your fault."
"Fine, I'll take the blame."
"That's my good boy"

:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter