The Random Thread, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooooo, earphones! Sure, only one works, but that's OK.

Wow. The worst thing going around at Middle School here is that 5th and 6th graders are wearing "I heart ****ies" braclets for b***** cancer. It's horrible. I bet they don't even know what it is.

The breast cancer bracelets?

I'm assuming that's what you meant....if so there's nothing wrong with that at least the money went somewhere useful.

1588.KKC_2D00_4.jpg

Can you see what's behind Frollo? I thought they were some bushes at first, until I saw someone mention that they're zombies... :-O

I read that wrong the first time. Okay now my post doesn't really make sense xD

The breast cancer bracelets?

I'm assuming that's what you meant....if so there's nothing wrong with that at least the money went somewhere useful.

Well parents are complaining about it because they think boys are wearing them for the "WRONG" reason. -_-

Well parents are complaining about it because they think boys are wearing them for the "WRONG" reason. -_-

LOL. Honestly, if they were wearing it for that reason at least they're telling the truth.
And at the same time donating to breast cancer research.
Double awesome! :D

I finally decided to see what that new DC show Shake it Up is all about.

The atrocious acting, the unrealistic privilege of the characters...my intelligence feels insulted/violated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter