The Random Thread, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully just a 2-hour delay tomorrow &review day...
And then Friday review day
Then 3-day birthday weekend, thank you Martin Luther King Jr.
Then Tuesday 1st period exam
Wednesday 2nd period exam
Thursday 3rd period exam, half day?
Friday 4th period exam, half day
Then Saturday school, which I will be skipping, because I have no exams. And it's the day of my party.

Hopefully it works out like this...

2 room suite
-bedroom w/ 2 queen beds
-living room w/ pull out couch

Free breakfast

Swimming pool

and whatever else you can think of.

Wooo, I got 55% in the exam I took yesterday :teeth:

You might seem all "ZOMG! That's so low!", but the pass mark is 40%.

It's 12:17 and I have done nothing interesting at all today.

I had a triple chocolate muffin I made Monday.
I went on facebook.
I washed my hair. <- which was stupid because I'm just going to have to wash it again tonight :/

And I'm just cranky and sad that this snow won't go away...

Oh riiiiight. I didn't know we had different grading scales too... danng.
The lowest A here is a 93. And the lowest passing grade is a 70.

A 55% is an F D:

Then what's the point of even going?

because it's target setting day, when we get a time between 8 30 & 3 30. and we just roll up to school at that time in whatever we want to wear (; and then we fill out a sheet, talk to our form tutor about it and go home again hahahhahahaha. but my mummy is driving me to school so it's aaaaaall good. and then because I'm about halfway through the register my time will be about 12ish so then me and my mum will probably go to the waitrose cafe and have a look round the John lewis there and go home again lolololol

curriculum day tomorrow, yes blud.

because it's target setting day, when we get a time between 8 30 & 3 30. and we just roll up to school at that time in whatever we want to wear (; and then we fill out a sheet, talk to our form tutor about it and go home again hahahhahahaha. but my mummy is driving me to school so it's aaaaaall good. and then because I'm about halfway through the register my time will be about 12ish so then me and my mum will probably go to the waitrose cafe and have a look round the John lewis there and go home again lolololol

curriculum day tomorrow, yes blud.

I don't understand, but okaaay:-)
like what's a target setting day?
I dunno what a form tutor is
or register time
or what waitrose cafe is
and I have no clue what a John lewis is eitherrrrr

but my guess is:
target setting day: set a target and shoot it (;
form tutor: uhm... a tutor?
register time: when you register...
waitrose cafe: some cafe!
john lewis: i have no idea xD

I was writing something about how grades are found out, but gave up. You don't use raw marks, which are the exam ones, but they're converted to UMS marks, and I don't know how.

I don't understand, but okaaay:-)
like what's a target setting day?
I dunno what a form tutor is
or register time
or what waitrose cafe is
and I have no clue what a John lewis is eitherrrrr

but my guess is:
target setting day: set a target and shoot it (;
form tutor: uhm... a tutor?
register time: when you register...
waitrose cafe: some cafe!
john lewis: i have no idea xD

Target setting day - The day you set targets for the year, like "be more punctual" or "do my homework when I get it" and so on. It's like a New Years resolution, but it's not.
Form tutor - Well, we're all separated into groups, which are the forms. The tutors are the teachers who lead over those groups, I guess.
Register time - You know when the teacher goes through the list of people in the class, and you have to say if you're present or not. It's that.
Waitrose cafe - Well, Waitrose is a fancy food store, and there's a cafe in some of them.
John Lewis - A fancy shop that sells clothes, electronics, tupperware, mirror, lamps, etc. In a few stores, they also have a Waitrose, which I guess is because they're both owned by the same company.

Isn't John Lewis owned by a guy in Dragon's Den, or was that just a Harry & Paul joke?

Target setting day - The day you set targets for the year, like "be more punctual" or "do my homework when I get it" and so on. It's like a New Years resolution, but it's not.
Form tutor - Well, we're all separated into groups, which are the forms. The tutors are the teachers who lead over those groups, I guess.
Register time - You know when the teacher goes through the list of people in the class, and you have to say if you're present or not. It's that.
Waitrose cafe - Well, Waitrose is a fancy food store, and there's a cafe in some of them.
John Lewis - A fancy shop that sells clothes, electronics, tupperware, mirror, lamps, etc. In a few stores, they also have a Waitrose, which I guess is because they're both owned by the same company.

exactly this! better than i would have explained it xD

Oh Jo, why do you have to ruin your love life?
MARRY LAURENCE!
He loves you and you're his bestfriend. Get over yourself, the poor boy is crazy for you. And he's very cute...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter