The Random Thread and The Curse of The Great Bambino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture2.png

Yes, I did just read that in your voice

I think the actual title of this thread should be "The Random Thread and The Curse of The Great Bambino" if you want to be baseball-ithically correct. Just sayin'

Introduction
Creation
Eviction
Evactuation
Construction
Period of the Patriarchs
Abraham
Isaac
Jacob
Joseph
The Going out of Egypt into Canaan
Moses
Aaron
Joshua
The Dark Ages
Judges
The United Kingdom
Sauk
David
Solomon
The Divided Kingdom
Isreal in the North
Judah in the South
Captivity- 70 years
Restoration

I've got to memorize that for my test tomorrow >.<
the united kingdom = eimear
xD
yes, yes I did xD
No, the stupid boy hasn't!
Yes! We've only had 2 so far though. This will be the 3rd. We don't even do anything in that class, we talk the whole 1 hr and 30 minutes... it's the best! And I have it 1st period so I can go to sleep or finish my homework from other classes :-)

LOL, you don't wanna watch last nights game, it's a dissapointment (well, not to me, but for y'all Red Sux fans)

aw man, high school in America seems so easy compared to English secondary schools xD
and yeah, I checked the score this morning xD
BOOMTING
my showers just got a whole lot more enjoyable. my mum told me before I went in that my dad had to change the setting in the shower to stop it leaking so now it goes straight down instead of out in all directions

that was one amazing power shower. I forgot we had a power shower xD

the united kingdom = eimear
xD

yes, yes I did xD

aw man, high school in America seems so easy compared to English secondary schools xD
and yeah, I checked the score this morning xD
BOOMTING
my showers just got a whole lot more enjoyable. my mum told me before I went in that my dad had to change the setting in the shower to stop it leaking so now it goes straight down instead of out in all directions

that was one amazing power shower. I forgot we had a power shower xD

LOL, I wouldn't say easy...
That score was my fav score ever. 4-3 Yankees :-) That's what I like to see!

'kay I'll go change it now xD

Thank you, it has been bugging me xD

school was boring today.

But im having burger king, so it cancels the bad out! Hehe

"Twilight fans who happen to like Harry Potter are a rare breed. Like non-Mormons in Utah."
This is what comes out of my mouth at 6:00 AM seminary

OH MY GOODNESS.

I want an English muffin. sliced in half and toasted with lots of butter on. MMMMMMN. or a crumpet. with lots of butter xD

:wave:

I can't get Telephone out of my head! I can barely remember what I learnt at Uni today (it was all introductions to the courses, plus a mini quiz to see what you remember.) because it was in my head all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter