Not open for further replies.
And it's over. We lost. Crap. :sad1:

HAHAHAHAHAHA. WE WON!
GO YANKEES!

LOL.

INNIT BLUD WE ARE SO BANGIN'. xD

A FREAKIN WALK

stupid Okajima.

naughty allie! and, I didn't know you live in Washington?

Hehehehe... we won:-)

I know all you Red Sux fans wanna see the walk off xD
http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?c_id=mlb&content_id=12500487&query=game_pk%3D266125

LOL, go Miranda! xD
Walk-off walk? Really? Really?
Hehee, in case you don't want to watch this video, here's how it went down:
Tied 3-3 in the bottom of the 10th... Yankees up. Bases loaded. Miranda up to bat... 3 balls, 1 strike, 1 out. Red Sux's pitcher throws another ball xD So, Miranda goes to first and Gardner scores the 4th run for the Yankees :-) Then the crowd goes crazy and my boys are so happy <3
Phew, we didn't get swept by the Sucky Sux!

:wave:

I doubt i'll be doing scuba diving.

PROS
I've always wanted to learn scuba diving
They say it's the cheapest place in the UK to learn scuba diving
The actual theory and learning takes 8 weeks
There are trips out to places like Cornwell and Thailand throughout the year

CONS
It's still expensive! £30 for a sports card, £5 for the sub aqua attachment, £45 for some other card, £40 for other stuff I can't remember, money for renting the stuff everytime we go, and money for the various trips.
It lasts from 6:30pm to 10:00pm on Monday, when I have a lesson the next day at 9:00am.
I'm not sure if I become certified afterwards.
Might cut into studying times.

But I like being lazy, sitting in my pajamas, looking out the window at the rain. I should watch another Christmas movie while I study...

I'll have to find out if I could stay at my aunt's on Mondays for the 8 weeks of scuba diving, and if I actually have to dive in the first 8 weeks. That would help with timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter