The Random Thread and The Curse of The Great Bambino

Status
Not open for further replies.
SALT AND PEPPER BRIDGE FTW

the only bridge where you can be driving with a pedestrian on one side and a cyclist, a train going alongside you, a boat going underneath and a plane going over the top.

cute-food-popcorn-cupcakes1.jpg

That must be it then.
I was like "no, the three day is 60 miles and 16+. If she did the 60 miles while being 13 then more power to her!" :rotfl:

LOL, I was thinking "No way she did a 3 day race... she's about the weakest person I've ever met!" xD I just asked her about it, she said it was only a 1 day race

I'm just going to keep posting my "speech" to annoy you Red Sux fans

Either TB looses their game (COME ON KC! IT'S TIED 2-2 IN THE 10TH- I THINK- ONE MORE RUN AND Y'ALL CAN BEAT TAMPA!) and the Yankees & TB win the division, or TB wins their game, wins the division, and we get the wild card. Either way, we're going to the play offs and because we're going to the play offs, BOSTON ISN'T HAHAHAHAHAHA. HOW DO YOU LIKE US NOW BOSTON?! SUCKERS! We've beaten you once again. Oh, the glory. I love it, love it love it love it love it.

Bye Fat *** Papi, ta ta Jacob Pee, adios all-the-other-people-on-Boston-whose-names-I-don't-know-because-I-don't-care-about-them :-)

We've beaten you again losers

Ok Sara's done rubbing it in Boston's faces... for now

i made my dad promise one year to take me to fan appreciation day and opening day, and to see old ironsides go out on the 4th july.

LOL, I was thinking "No way she did a 3 day race... she's about the weakest person I've ever met!" xD I just asked her about it, she said it was only a 1 day race
I was like, "one day? She thinks I'm doing something that lasts one day? heck no! One day is for wimps! Three days is for champions!" Thus why I was all "SHE DID NOT DO THE THREE DAY!" :furious:

Fenway Park, home of the Boston Red Sox, is located in the Fenway-Kenmore neighborhood.
Kenmore is located north and west of Fenway, and shares many of the same attributes of Fenway. Fenway Park is in fact located in Kenmore, right across the Mass Pike from Kenmore Square.

I was like, "one day? She thinks I'm doing something that lasts one day? heck no! One day is for wimps! Three days is for champions!" Thus why I was all "SHE DID NOT DO THE THREE DAY!" :furious:

LOL
1 day is all I'd be able to take xD
Probably not even. I'd probably quit 2 minutes into it.
Running/walking long distances is soooo not my thing.

It is the home of Fenway Park, the famous Citgo sign, Kenmore Square, The Art Institute of Boston, The Forsyth Institute, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Northeastern University, the New England Conservatory, portions of Boston University (including the Myles Standish Residence Hall), portions of the Harvard Medical School, Berklee College of Music, The Boston Conservatory, Massachusetts College of Art, Wentworth Institute of Technology, Simmons College, Wheelock College, Emmanuel College, New England School of Photography, Holy Trinity Orthodox Cathedral, the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum and the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter