The Random Thread and The Curse of The Great Bambino

Status
Not open for further replies.
484969142_b8e532aba5.jpg

And yes, I know beating the Panthers isn't a big feat. But it's another win under our belts and that's all I care.

And I'm assuming you'll be rooting for the Patriots? Am I correct?

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!
Since the Panthers suck, we've got to find a good NFL team to cheer for. But I still love the Panthers.. and our new quarterback (because Jake sucked.)
duh xD
have you seen the simpsons where they go to israel or somewhere? because homer jumps into this van full of those hats jewish people wear and he pick one up and says 'this one says carolina panthers! messiah homer says RAAAOWWW' xD

OMG CRAPELBON WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM JUST GET THEM OUT ALREADY.

RED SOX WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

and thats it for the season

kthxbi while i go cry.

Umm, no. The walk here was only for one day.

duh xD
have you seen the simpsons where they go to israel or somewhere? because homer jumps into this van full of those hats jewish people wear and he pick one up and says 'this one says carolina panthers! messiah homer says RAAAOWWW' xD

OMG CRAPELBON WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM JUST GET THEM OUT ALREADY.

I've never saw that one before

RED SOX WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

and thats it for the season

kthxbi while i go cry.

Haha.
I was gonna say "See you in the play offs!" But guess what? We won't be! Tata :-)

Either TB looses their game (COME ON KC! IT'S TIED 2-2 IN THE 8TH- I THINK- ONE MORE RUN AND Y'ALL CAN BEAT TAMPA!) and the Yankees & TB win the division, or TB wins their game, wins the division, and we get the wild card. Either way, we're going to the play offs and because we're going to the play offs, BOSTON ISN'T HAHAHAHAHAHA. HOW DO YOU LIKE US NOW BOSTON?! SUCKERS! We've beaten you once again. Oh, the glory. I love it, love it love it love it love it.

Bye Fat *** Papi, ta ta Jacob Pee, adios all-the-other-people-on-Boston-whose-names-I-don't-know-because-I-don't-care-about-them :-)

We've beaten you again losers :p

Ok Sara's done rubbing it in Boston's faces... for now

Then that would be the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure I believe. I'm doing the Susan G. Komen 3-Day Walk for the Cure, which is 60 miles.

Probably, then.
Because my dad has to work all the races and stuff that go on downtown and he didn't have any off-duty jobs today, so I'm guessing that means the race was only 1 day.

Probably, then.
Because my dad has to work all the races and stuff that go on downtown and he didn't have any off-duty jobs today, so I'm guessing that means the race was only 1 day.
That must be it then.
I was like "no, the three day is 60 miles and 16+. If she did the 60 miles while being 13 then more power to her!" :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter