The Rainbow Lounge - LGBT Chit Chat

What do we think about a Rainbow Lounge?

• Loving it, I'll be here every day. This IS now officially my new homepage on all devices!

• I'm in between. Fun idea but I don't really have much to say at the moment *puts it on watched*

• What's this? I chit chat where ever I want.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have GMR for my first-tier, but that leaves me unsure what to do about RNRC

Don't forget that RNRC has single rider option. Since you only have a single Tier 1 FP+ option, my friends and I will just do the single rider line for RNRC since we wanted to make sure we got on to Toy Story Mania!.

Currently freaking out because I'm not sure where I put my MNSSHP tickets (they mailed them to me a few months ago) and I don't know what to do.

I can understand where you are coming from. I purchased a ticket to MNSSHP as well. When I go into "My Reservations" area of MDE, I see the ticket listed under the 'Tickets and Passes' section. When I ordered my ticket online, I don't recall seeing an option to having the ticket physically mailed to me. However, I did receive an email with a .pdf version of the ticket.

Plus having so many 1st tier at Epcot makes it really annoying since I want frozen, test track and soarin! Bah I say! Bah! ;)

For Test Track, they do have the single rider option as well. Unfortunately Soarin! and Frozen do not. I plan on getting to Epcot for Rope Drop so that I can go directly to Soarin! Hopefully my friends will show up at the same time. lol.

I'd rather ride with my friends than go single rider. Luckily I will be there 2 weeks so I can spread out the 1st tier Fast passes...

actually I have to say that for the whole week lines at soarin were really amazing! always around 20/30 minutes max! test track insted is always quite high as queues...so, I suggest a fast pass for FEV, and doing first thing in the morning TT :) Soarin in the day won't be a big problem :)

I started my FP+ selections today. Got through about 4 days and took a break! Plus they don't show you what times you picked already so you don't have to click a pop-up window to scroll through your plans to then see what you chose.

Who developed this bloated process? Amazing how cumbersome it is. And I agree on those 1 hour blocks that can't overlap. I don't remember it being that strict before.

Plus having so many 1st tier at Epcot makes it really annoying since I want frozen, test track and soarin! Bah I say! Bah! ;)

I do miss the old fastpass system of getting it in the park. takes some spontaneity out of things. But I will still have a great time and get depressed on the last night! :)

I managed to get all mine done in about 20 minutes, but jeez... yes, that was annoying. So like I'd pick my first FP say for 9:35, not remember it was exactly 9:35, try to make my second one at 10:30, and it wouldn't let me, so then I'd have to go back, and half the time the back button took me all the way back to the screen that listed ALL the attractions, not just the one I had wanted with other times. Disney has terrible Web IT.

I didn't really like having to get them in the parks just because whatever steps I can save walking I love to save, but it seems like they could make just a few improvements to the process and it would be a much better experience.

DH's reaction is that's what happens when you fire your American programmers, who don't like to settle for good enough or doing exactly what the marketing people say.

I'm a little more sympathetic. Ease of learning is often at odds with efficiency of use. If it's hard to figure out, that will generate phone calls. If it's easy to figure out but just tedious, fewer people will complain, because, after all, you accomplished what you wanted.

Plus having so many 1st tier at Epcot makes it really annoying since I want frozen, test track and soarin! Bah I say! Bah
Reports are that since Soarin' added the third screen, wait times are quite reasonable at least during the slow season (compared to previous slow season). Of course, FEA is also drawing traffic away.

The same benefit is said of the new track at TSMM in DHS.

I can understand where you are coming from. I purchased a ticket to MNSSHP as well. When I go into "My Reservations" area of MDE, I see the ticket listed under the 'Tickets and Passes' section. When I ordered my ticket online, I don't recall seeing an option to having the ticket physically mailed to me. However, I did receive an email with a .pdf version of the ticket.
If you order too close to the date of the party, you're only given FedEx or similar, at extra cost, instead of free USPS first class mail. I imagine that if you order the day before the party, you're not even given that option.

But in all cases, it ought to show up in MDE if that's how you ordered.

damn, now we are close in our resort and we can't go outside, so much rain :sad: we have a reservation for Teppan Edo but I'm afraid we will never get there....

I started my FP+ selections today. Got through about 4 days and took a break! Plus they don't show you what times you picked already so you don't have to click a pop-up window to scroll through your plans to then see what you chose.

Who developed this bloated process? Amazing how cumbersome it is. And I agree on those 1 hour blocks that can't overlap. I don't remember it being that strict before.

I do miss the old fastpass system of getting it in the park. takes some spontaneity out of things. But I will still have a great time and get depressed on the last night! :)

The old fast pass system sucked - I dealt with it firsthand in Disneyland. If you're not on the "in" how to maximize it and run all over the place to get decent times it isn't beneficial at all.

The new one is very easy to use - pick three and I'm done from the ease of my phone.

damn, now we are close in our resort and we can't go outside, so much rain :sad: we have a reservation for Teppan Edo but I'm afraid we will never get there....
Hope you got there! We almost got caught in the rain but popped in to Tutto Italia and had a long dinner and wine and waited out the rain.

Then, thanks to extra magic hours and a delayed Illuminations we were able to ride Frozen 3 times in a row with about a 5 minute wait each time. Very cute ride.

Get a little wet!
at the end I went to myself to the par with a poncho :D

Hope you got there! We almost got caught in the rain but popped in to Tutto Italia and had a long dinner and wine and waited out the rain.

Then, thanks to extra magic hours and a delayed Illuminations we were able to ride Frozen 3 times in a row with about a 5 minute wait each time. Very cute ride.

We didn't had the dinner in Japan but I got to see Illuminations by myself! I went after to FEV but I saw outside an incredible line, so I get to test track :)
then Mission space and, being the last rider of the day, a cast member gave me some free cotton candy :rainbow: feeling like an happy child right now :D

Also for Epcot for Test Track go on Single Rider - I don't need to sit next to someone in the ride to enjoy it, we'll discuss it after.

Also for Epcot for Test Track go on Single Rider - I don't need to sit next to someone in the ride to enjoy it, we'll discuss it after.
One of the last times I was at Epcot, either late 90's or possibly in 2000, my now-ex didn't like to ride many rides, so I rode the Single Rider line at Test Track. I had no problem in doing that since I was able to ride much sooner and did not have to wait and wait. This was before the paper FP system.

Now going with my friends next month, I would rather use my FP+ for some other attraction that doesn't offer single rider lines.

Thirty minutes until I get off of work. Packing weekend, head to airport hotel on Monday, fly down to Disney on Tuesday! This day has gone by so SLOWLY, I'm practically vibrating in my seat!! pixiedust:

Sitting now in the airport, waiting to take our flight to go back to Italy. So sad, was probably my best holiday at Disneyworld. Can't Wait to be back!!

Fun fact: since we discovered during our 10 days that the dining plan is really TOO MUCH food (we had the free regular dining plan), we ended having left 8 snack credits and 7 quick service credit: the result is a bag of 4 kgs of candies, rice crispies, lollipos and chocolate of every kind XD

Good News: Found my MNSSHP tickets!
Bad News: Have to return my luggage and get a smaller set. Boo.

Yeah on finding your MNSSHP tickets. But why return the luggage. If you return it for smaller luggage you will have less room to bring things home! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter