The Raddest Thread Yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is my poem, but I have not added the requirements in yet. is anybody willing to tell me if its good or not? :-)

Shadow,
Dark as night
Glides across the alley.
Do not live in fear.

Apparition,
Of the past
Seems to never fade away.
Do not live in fear.

It’s living in fear
That seems to cause the pain
Of the present

All of the nights
Where the pain
The anxiety
Took you over
The only true thing you feared
Was yourself

I got headbutted by a horse and consequently faceplanted onto the floor.
I have a nick on my nose and right below my eye and it refuses to stop bleeding!
The Left side of my jaw is swollen and I can't eat or speak properly. It took me an hour to eat a pasta bake xD
My bottom lip got bitten and is somewhat swollen.
My nose was bleeding out an ocean that took half an hour to control.
Seriously the amount of blood was awful, it was on the floor, it was all down the front of my coat, it was flowing over my hands and running down my face. Never seen so much blood before, not even in like road traffic accidents or shootings!

wow. sorry to hear that hazzi

I have a nick on my nose and right below my eye and it refuses to stop bleeding!
The Left side of my jaw is swollen and I can't eat or speak properly. It took me an hour to eat a pasta bake xD
Seriously the amount of blood was awful, it was on the floor, it was all down the front of my coat, it was flowing over my hands and running down my face. Never seen so much blood before, not even in like road traffic accidents or shootings!
Ouch, I am sorry that happened to you.What made the horse do something like that to you?

wow. sorry to hear that hazzi

S'alright.
I just hope I get a nice big black bruise for my pain! I will be pissed if I just have a stupid nick and a swollen jaw xD Mind you for a small nick it's a hell of a persistent bleeder!
xD

Didn't think it was that bad. Maybe put a plaster over the bleeding part for the moment?

Ouch, I am sorry that happened to you.What made the horse do something like that to you?

I was getting my pony in and this bully of a horse was trying to bite him, my pony pulled away and when the bully went in to bite him he ended up getting me in the face instead. Or that's my best guess to what happened. I only remember being thumped in the face pretty damn hard and falling on my face and worrying that the bully horse was going to trample me as he was behind me.

I was getting my pony in and this bully of a horse was trying to bite him, my pony pulled away and when the bully went in to bite him he ended up getting me in the face instead. Or that's my best guess to what happened. I only remember being thumped in the face pretty damn hard and falling on my face and worrying that the bully horse was going to trample me as he was behind me.

I think that horse needs to be shipped out to pasture.

Phone005.jpg

That's the horse that did it xD

My Uncle raises horses. He was trampled by a wild one he was trying to break one time He almost died it was scary

My Uncle raises horses. He was trampled by a wild one he was trying to break one time He almost died it was scary
I train this one Thoroughbred horse, well actually I am not the trainer I am more of an apprentice, well actually not even that either. I just help out and run the horse on occassions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter