The Raddest Thread Yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye.

I need to revise Psychology, but I can't think of what to revise...

Your injury sounds bad Haz (what you said on Twitter) Hopefully it doesn't end up too bad.

Sexual innuendo in kids shows is creepy... In this Chowder episode I watched, Mung and Truffles made up and I think Truffles said "it's time to get cooking" and Mung says "oh boy" then they walk away. Chowder says "Hurray, the juice worked! Yay! Hey, where are you going? The kitchen's over here!"

Your injury sounds bad Haz (what you said on Twitter) Hopefully it doesn't end up too bad.

Sexual innuendo in kids shows is creepy... In this Chowder episode I watched, Mung and Truffles made up and I think Truffles said "it's time to get cooking" and Mung says "oh boy" then they walk away. Chowder says "Hurray, the juice worked! Yay! Hey, where are you going? The kitchen's over here!"

There was so much blood pouring from my nose! It was all over me and on the floor and spilling over my hand and then my grazes were bleeding (and the one still is now). I was knocked onto the floor so I faceplanted onto my headcollar (hence the grazes). Pain I tell you, so much bloody pain. I can't put my glasses on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter