The Raddest Thread Yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sooo happy for that Joe! haha seee i told u 'someone' didnt send Vader too late :p

My dad came in saying Eurovision is on, and I was shocked. Turns out it's the semi finals, and not the real show...

uhhh. I have to write a poem for LAL and of course it has a rubric.
poetry should not have requirements because it comes from the heart, not the mind! LOL
I'm having serious trouble... xD

wait what happened?

I got headbutted by a horse and consequently faceplanted onto the floor.
I have a nick on my nose and right below my eye and it refuses to stop bleeding!
The Left side of my jaw is swollen and I can't eat or speak properly. It took me an hour to eat a pasta bake xD
My bottom lip got bitten and is somewhat swollen.
My nose was bleeding out an ocean that took half an hour to control.
Seriously the amount of blood was awful, it was on the floor, it was all down the front of my coat, it was flowing over my hands and running down my face. Never seen so much blood before, not even in like road traffic accidents or shootings!

I have a nick on my nose and right below my eye and it refuses to stop bleeding!
The Left side of my jaw is swollen and I can't eat or speak properly. It took me an hour to eat a pasta bake xD
Seriously the amount of blood was awful, it was on the floor, it was all down the front of my coat, it was flowing over my hands and running down my face. Never seen so much blood before, not even in like road traffic accidents or shootings!

Oh my gosh that's pretty bad! I'm sorry hazzi!

Aww hazzi. I'm so sorry to hear that happened. I hope it's all better soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter