The Raddest Thread Yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:

I put some marshmallows into the middle of 2 cookies and put them into the microwave for 30 seconds. Delicious :-D

Pretty good i think. Ms Masters says i should get a least a B. So i'm happy. How do you think your Mock went? Which English paper was it?

Paper 1 Higher Tier.
I managed to finish which is amazing. I screwed up my comprehension, did the WORST descriptive writing you've ever read and the weirdest narrative. I'm predicting a D if I'm lucky!

Paper 1 Higher Tier.
I managed to finish which is amazing. I screwed up my comprehension, did the WORST descriptive writing you've ever read and the weirdest narrative. I'm predicting a D if I'm lucky!

Oh, i'm sure you did much better thn you think. I'm doing higher tier and i don't think it's that hard. I think Paper 1 is the easiest though. I have my English Lit on the 19th and i'm dreading it. My last exam is the Paper 2, which is possibly the worst of the English papers!!!

Oh, i'm sure you did much better thn you think. I'm doing higher tier and i don't think it's that hard. I think Paper 1 is the easiest though. I have my English Lit on the 19th and i'm dreading it. My last exam is the Paper 2, which is possibly the worst of the English papers!!!

I just fail at timing and well I don't usually fail at writing but today I did.

(8) First thought when I wake up is my god he's beautiful. So I put on my make-up and pray for a miracle (8)

lol it was in my head :-)

There's supposed to be a video made by Prince Charles on deforestation on YouTube, or something. I just want to watch it because there's a cameo from Kermit the Frog.

I don't mind the name.

Have you got the new salon chairs in VFK?

I'm annoyed that they're only for members, and that you can't trade them...

I don't really like the new stuff on VFK....but I don't think its fair that the stuff isn't tradeable.

I got REALLY mad at VFKF last night, still am..

I feel as though, that the members who posted in that "sub-forum" don't have a say in anything on there at all, I mean, what's the point? I'm not posting really much anymore on there. I hardly get on VFK as it is, that board gave me something to do. :headache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter