The Princess is going to WDW and doesn't know it yet!

Your plans look great!

Now, about taking your DD5 on ToT....we took my niece who was turning 5 last summer and she loved it....we couldn't keep her off it...thankfully, my DD17 kept going on with her:rotfl2: Having said that, I have friends who say that after doing it their children wouldn't go on other rides:confused3

That probably hasn't helped you at all has it:lmao:

Your plans look great!

Now, about taking your DD5 on ToT....we took my niece who was turning 5 last summer and she loved it....we couldn't keep her off it...thankfully, my DD17 kept going on with her:rotfl2: Having said that, I have friends who say that after doing it their children wouldn't go on other rides:confused3

That probably hasn't helped you at all has it:lmao:

Thanks, Queen. Yeah..I think we are going to have to take our chances and see what she is willing to do. Should be fun though!

Hello again. I know that it has been a while. The plans are coming along and we have 23 days till we leave.

I have started DH on "DIS recon"! Each night we are going over the maps and plans. For me, it is nice to get the non-commando point of view!

In the mean time, our DS had his 6 month pics taken. I will share them with you.
Connor-closeup.jpg

Connor-standing.jpg

Connor-sittingup.jpg

How did your trip go?? We'd all love to hear how it turned out and how the princess liked her surprise. ;:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter