The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

First Name: Kathryn

Location: Currently Lexington, KY but moving in the next 3-9 months

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde/Hazel

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: None

Do you have any pets: Dog, 3yr old dachshund mix named Charlie

Favorite activities: Work :p, seasonal activities (ie. hayrides in the fall, ice skating in the winter), checking out new places or trying something new. (never checked out a cave until I moved to KY)

Favorite movie: Disney-wise: Princess and the Frog, Lion King. Otherwise crime/thriller types.

Favorite color(s): Green and grey

Favorite Disney character(s): Tiana, Chip, Daisy, Dug, Phoebus.

A little bit about yourself: New Jersey born and bred, went to NY to get my degree in Chemical Engineering and have since lived in North Carolina, Indiana and Kentucky for work. My favorite things other than Disney are my dog, the NY Giants, and trying to cook.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who is driven/serious but who knows how to let loose and be VERY silly. Smart, fluent in sarcasm, and loves dogs.
12038422_10205331102740565_2657709705821154648_n.jpg

Hey Kathryn, don't have enough messages posted for me to PM you yet but where are you moving to? Back to NJ?

First Name: Ashley

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Brown hair, green eyes

Body Type: I am what I am.

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Occupation: I work in special education at public school (Board Certified Behavior Analyst)

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: 1 dog

Favorite activities: I can have fun doing anything! I just enjoy life. I can have fun going out being adventurous or I can have just as much fun at home.

Favorite movie: Hook, A Mirror Has Two Faces, Peter Pan, Cinderella, romantic comedies

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Cinderella, Maleficent,

A little bit about yourself: I am 33, never married, no kids (but I love kids), great job I love, close with my family. I am happy with my life, but if someone comes along to share my life with then that is just a bonus.

A little bit about your ideal match: Positive, easy going, content, loves dogs and kids, funny

Last edited:
Okay, normally, I would never do something like this.. because it is COMPLETELY out of my comfort zone.. but long story short.. I lost a bet, so I have to post this... and they told me "you'll never know what can come out of this". I don't know how I feel about this whole online seeking for dates thing.. but I've been told I need to get "with the times". :surfweb:

Here it goes....

First Name: Nikita

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown/Natural Black Hair, Almond Brown Eyes.

Body Type: Short and curvy, I think... I'll tell you this: my hips don't lie.

Ethnicity: Hispanic

Occupation: I am a full time student, and I am a full time receptionist for a Non-Profit organization!

Do you have any kids: No...

Do you have any pets: My cat is my prince. I want to own a large dog one day.

Favorite activities: Well, I'm super busy with work and school, as you can imagine, but in my spare time I love to travel, hangout with my friends, shop, watch movies, go out with family.. Honestly anything. I'm trying to get to outside stuff.. I just have to get used to it. haha.

Favorite movie: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, and Jurassic Park/ Jurassic World.

Favorite color(s): White and Aqua Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Mike Wazowski, Captain Jack Sparrow :love:, & Donald Duck.

A little bit about yourself: Well, I'm a hard worker, over analyzer, and I am obsessed with Disney (obviously). I am a young girl with an old soul. I've been told I'm wise beyond my years and I take great pride in that. I am on a every day journey to appreciate every detail of my life. I have certain goals in life I am working hard to achieve (these goals do involve yearly trips to Disney, and raising a dog family). I love my family and friends, and try to have a good time in every situation that I am faced with!

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm not too sure about my ideal match. I try not to get into specifics. I'm not one of those people who are on a "search" for these kind of things. I believe things just happen, and they happen organically. I'm most importantly looking for someone to be my friend, and then whatever becomes of that will soon fall into place.

Nice to meet you all.

Last edited:
This is unique, why not?

First Name: Matthew

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: The typical body type

Do you have any pets: None

Favorite activities: Obviously, Disney, but I am into sports, hanging out with friends, and involved in the community

Favorite movie: Since this is a Disney board. The Lion King, Toy Story, Aladdin, Star Wars

Favorite color(s): Blue and Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy, Genie, Buzz Lightyear, Gaston (hey, just because how over the top he is), Darkwing Duck

A little bit about yourself: Let's see I obviously like Disney and the Disney Theme Parks. I try to continue learning more and more about the Walt Disney Company. I grew up in Kansas City and now live in Tulsa. I am big into sports and I am a fan of the Kansas City Royals, Kansas City Chiefs, Sporting KC. I attended the University of Kansas and got my bachelors and masters in accounting. With going to KU, my favorite sports team to follow are the Kansas Jayhawks.

A little bit about your ideal match: I mean it would make it way more compatible if my ideal match liked Disney. But, I would say all I am really looking for is someone that is fun spirited, responsible, smart, and doesn't take everything serious. A good sense of humor is probably needed too.

Ever go down for MNSSHP? Solo trips before? Nervous about going solo!

First Name:Kellie

Sex:F

Hair/Eye Color: Light Brown hair, Hazel eyes

Body Type: Bigger but trying to lose weight .. think I carry myself well though :)

Do you have any kids: No, someday definitely

Do you have any pets: Yes, 2 dogs

Favorite activities: Traveling!, Getting to Disney when I can, anything outdoors and trying new things... seeing new places

Favorite movie: Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid, Anything scary besides that

Favorite color(s): Green, Pink, Light Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Belle, Ariel, Jasmine

A little bit about yourself:
I am kind of tall 5'9, I love to laugh and smile and make others laugh and smile. I love to travel and see new places. Kind of a history person and would love to see more historic places. I just finished college and started a new job, so I want to keep that for a while but also move away from Indiana some day. Love diff kinds of music. Even though losing weight and bigger than guys want.. trying to lose it, give talking a chance while I lose the weight. I think I have a great personality that will make up for it for now :)

Ideal Match: Someone taller than me but other than that, someone who loves to travel, laugh, close to family. Someone who likes to be outside-- camping, bonfires... Someone who loves Disney of course and would do at least a trip or two with me a year.. at least until moving closer:)

Last edited:
I cant remember if I posted this or not but here we go anyway!

First Name: My name is Meghan, you can call me Meghan or MegVeg, never ever just Meg :o)

Location: I live in Massachusetts, currently looking for some land to build my house on.

Hair/Eye Color: Brown eyes and naturally brown hair, but I go between brown and then blonde w/ black.

Body Type: I couldnt accurately describe my body type right now cuz its changing lol

Ethnicity: My skin is white, my heritage is french candian/italian/irish

Occupation: I currently work at a liquor store but I have a plan to start my own business within the next 2ish yrs

Do you have any kids: No kids, and I do not plan on having them.

Do you have any pets: I have 2 dogs. My older dog, Digs, is 11 and a golden lab/grey hound mix we rescued from Mexico, and my baby Mieve (I call her minnie mo) is 5 and shes a mix of we-dont-know-what (she looks like a dingo!) and shes from Thailand, a rescue from the illegal dog meat trade.

Favorite activities: twitter, NASCAR, camping, watching movies, reading, singing, yoga, disney podcasting

Favorite movie: Labryinth

Favorite color(s): purple, teal and grey

Favorite Disney character(s): Dumbo, Rapunzel, Zero and Mickey Mouse

A little bit about yourself: Im a 25 yr old looking to build a house and settle down with someone that is passionate about the same things I am and is looking to create a life together that keeps us both happy and satisfied.

A little bit about your ideal match: Im looking for a strong, solid guy that has most of his life together, has a job, has a car, has the spare time and energy to develop something true and real with me. Im not looking for another disney friend, Im looking for the person that I can share my life with WHILE sharing the love of disney with. I am so ready to build something solid, loving and lasting :) :chat:

First Name: Rosa

Location: Currently in Lombard, IL trying to get myself to Florida =)

Sex:F

Hair/Eye Color: Red hair/ blue or green eyes (they change colors)

Body Type: Average height, slim

Ethnicity:White

Do you have any kids:Not at the moment, would like some in the future

Do you have any pets:1 yellow lab and 1 cat

Favorite activities: Traveling, being outside, trying new things, having fun enjoying life

Favorite movie: Toooo many movies to try and pick

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Another tough one...Stitch, Peter Pan, Simba, Timon and Pumbaa

A little bit about yourself: Love Disney (obviously) =D try to get there at least once a year if not more if I can, a little kid at heart, laid back and chill, love to laugh and make others laugh, family person.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone I can get along with, be myself around, sense of humor. I'm really not picky =)

Last edited:
When will you be in Disney. I'm here now till the 22nd. I live in the North East corner of CT (just off 290/395).

I cant remember if I posted this or not but here we go anyway!

First Name: My name is Meghan, you can call me Meghan or MegVeg, never ever just Meg :o)

Location: I live in Massachusetts, currently looking for some land to build my house on.

Hair/Eye Color: Brown eyes and naturally brown hair, but I go between brown and then blonde w/ black.

Body Type: I couldnt accurately describe my body type right now cuz its changing lol

Ethnicity: My skin is white, my heritage is french candian/italian/irish

Occupation: I currently work at a liquor store but I have a plan to start my own business within the next 2ish yrs

Do you have any kids: No kids, and I do not plan on having them.

Do you have any pets: I have 2 dogs. My older dog, Digs, is 11 and a golden lab/grey hound mix we rescued from Mexico, and my baby Mieve (I call her minnie mo) is 5 and shes a mix of we-dont-know-what (she looks like a dingo!) and shes from Thailand, a rescue from the illegal dog meat trade.

Favorite activities: twitter, NASCAR, camping, watching movies, reading, singing, yoga, disney podcasting

Favorite movie: Labryinth

Favorite color(s): purple, teal and grey

Favorite Disney character(s): Dumbo, Rapunzel, Zero and Mickey Mouse

A little bit about yourself: Im a 25 yr old looking to build a house and settle down with someone that is passionate about the same things I am and is looking to create a life together that keeps us both happy and satisfied.

A little bit about your ideal match: Im looking for a strong, solid guy that has most of his life together, has a job, has a car, has the spare time and energy to develop something true and real with me. Im not looking for another disney friend, Im looking for the person that I can share my life with WHILE sharing the love of disney with. I am so ready to build something solid, loving and lasting :) :chat:

I'm in Danielson, exits 93-91. Is there any way to send private messages here? I will be home Thursday night, maybe we can get together back home? :-)

I think my previous reply came in as a regular post and not a reply.. That's what I get from trying to post from my phone.. lol

I live in Danielson which is the town just south of Putnam. Putnam is exits 97-95, Danielson is exit 93-91. I was trying to figure out how to send a private message here but can't seem to find that as an option. I am getting back home Thursday afternoon, maybe we can meet up when I get home? I don't want to post my phone number or email in a public forum, but if you have kik you can add me there, my kik id is mrjax38.

Im in Disney Nov 28th - Dec 1. What part of CT? Im familiar with Putnam/Thompson area :)

First Name: Danielle

Hair/Eye Color: Hazel eyes

Body Type: Curvy/ a few extra pounds

Do you have any kids: 1 -- 10 year old son

Do you have any pets: yes - 1 Labradoodle

Favorite activities: I love to travel, walk around the lake, work in the garden when time permits and do a few Netflix binges.

Favorite movie: The Little Mermaid

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Daisy Duck, Mickey and Chip and Dale

A little bit about yourself: I have been a teacher for 15 years and am currently working on my administration license. I have the summers off and tend to travel a lot during that time. I am easy going and do not like a lot of confrontation.

A little bit about your ideal match: I would love for my match to be as tall or taller than me. Someone that likes to cruise and visit Disney. Having a stable job and goals in your life.

FullSizeRender-4.jpg

First Name: Jessica

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown/Brown

Body Type: Average but getting Athletic ;)

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: 1 dog - a Maltese x Toy Poodle called Edie

Favorite activities: Travel, Baking, Movies and Disney

Favorite movie: Of all time - Wizard of Oz, Disney - tie between Snow White and Aladdin

Favorite color(s): At the moment - blue and yellow

Favorite Disney character(s): Snow White (obviously), Mike Wazowski, Jafar and Tiana

A little bit about yourself: I'm always planning my next vacation. I love to bake and am one of those people who get their colleagues fat with baked goods. I've taken up running this year and am enjoying it far more than I thought I would.

A little bit about your ideal match: someone who can make me laugh, who also loves Disney (and if you're on here I'm assuming you do), who enjoys dining out and travelling and I'm a sucker for a tall guy with an accent.

IMG_20151102_141332.jpg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
First Name: Melissa

Hair/Eye Color: Black/Hazel

Body Type: Average

Do you have any pets: None

Favorite activities: Traveling, Dancing, Singing, Bowling, Skating, Biking, Hiking, Boating, Fishing, and many more

Favorite movie: Too many to list

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Too many to list

A little bit about yourself: I am sweet, kind, loving, generous, loyal, respectful, caring, honest and trustworthy. My favorite foods are Jamaican, Italian, American, Greek, Chinese, Japanese, BBQ, and Mexican. I enjoy all types of music except country. My favorite genre of movies are everything except Horror. People say I have a great sense of humor and great personality. If there is anything else you would like to know about me feel free to send me a message.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter