The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

Name: Erika

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Height: 5’10”

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: Two teenage boys

Do you have any pets: 1 cat

Favorite activities: Going to Disney World! :D Traveling, traveling, and more traveling, reading, movies, cooking, shopping, and hanging with my boys

Favorite movie: Disney movies of course, also I love all the Harry Potter movies, LOTR, Twilight, Hunger Games, Marvel, Star Wars, basically any big nerdy franchise and I love it!

Favorite color: Red or bright pink

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey, Goofy, Rapunzel, Elsa, really I love them all

A little bit about yourself: Graduated from Univ of Illinois in 1996, was a stay at home mom for many years and then became a travel agent once my kids were older. Would love to move to Florida once they both graduate from high school and maybe even work for Disney. :)

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone honest and kind with a nice smile and a great sense of humor. Must love Disney World and be in touch with his inner child. ;) I have zero tolerance for liars and cheaters, I’d rather be alone than go through that again. I just want to find someone to travel the world with and who has a positive outlook on life. I’m definitely a glass is half full type of person... life is too short to be miserable.

Last edited:
First Name: Paris

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/green

Body Type: curvy

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: two cats: Bubbles and Nala

Favorite activities: planning my upcoming disney trip, spending time with friends, going to the theatre etc.

Favorite movie: Clueless, Lilo and Stitch, The Devil Wears Prada

Favorite color(s): Purple, pink (how cliche)

Favorite Disney character(s): Stitch, Alice, Cinderella

A little bit about yourself: I love to plan things, hence my career in Event Management. I just finished a degree in business majoring in Events. I am young at heart and love disney. I love musical theatre, and have been to New York twice ( my heaven!). i love to travel! if i am not planning a holiday i am lost. I am very enthusiastic about my passions in life, and have difficulty finding people who are interested in the same things i am. Christmas is my favourite holiday, in fact i neglected to take down the christmas tree this year... it got to july and thought well, i might as well leave it up now! i love to throw/host parties! i love theming.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who can accept me for who i am, and enjoy the same things i do. Someone who likes animals, disney, and if possible - Musical theatre. Someone who likes to have fun, and doesn't take life to seriously. Someone who isn't afraid to dress up for the occasion.
Screen Shot 2015-09-05 at 2.59.57 pm.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-05 at 3.02.08 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2015-09-05 at 3.02.08 pm.png
    321 KB · Views: 452
Last edited:
First Name: Josh

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Bald and Brown Eyes

Body Type: Chubby? I dunno lol. Pic is in profile

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: None that I know of(joking, I hope)

Do you have any pets: A black cat named Ghost

Favorite activities: football is king. Love it more than anything, even Disney. I love movies and reading. Playing sports and video games. Disney is a given. Also love Universal Studios.

Favorite movie: Jurrasic Park is my all time, favorite. Star Wars of course. Favorite Disney movie is probably Aladdin

Favorite color(s): Teal and Black

Favorite Disney character(s): Chip and Dale!

A little bit about yourself: I am freaking hilarious. I can get anyone to laugh and love being around people. I am a HUGE extrovert and love when we have the yearly meets ups from the board. I am also a huge nerd. Comics, video games, anything like that I love. I will debate comics with you all day.

A little bit about your ideal match: has to be outgoing. I don't mind a little shyness, but I can't handle too quite. Has to be able to at least put up with my love of football. Of course being a Disney fan is a must. Likes to travel. Doesn't mind dressing up in heels for a night out. But can do the jeans and flip flop thing as well.

Hit me up if you wanna chat. I've made tons of friends on this board and always welcome more. Prefer you live kind of close to me because I have done the long distance before. I am open to it though.

First Name:Laura

Sex: female

Hair/Eye Color: reddish/blue

Body Type: slightly curvy

Do you have any kids:none

Do you have any pets:2 cats

Favorite activities: traveling , singing, reading

Favorite movie: the Little Mermaid of course

Favorite color(s):blue and green

Favorite Disney character(s):Ariel

A little bit about yourself: single, Disney loving female who can't seem to find prince. Love traveling to new places and love all things Disney. Enjoy singing in a local chorus.

A little bit about your ideal match:looking for my prince Eric, has to also like Disney or at least support my Disney addiction.

Updating

First Name: Paul

Male

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Blonde, Blue

Body Type: Average

Do you have any kids: No but I would like to have children someday.

Do you have any pets: I personally do not, but my parents have two dogs.

Favorite activities: Planning trips to Disney World, anything outdoors like hiking, fishing, etc. Watching and playing sports.

Favorite movie(s): Disney: Lion King (first movie I saw in the theater) Non Disney movie: The Blind Side

Favorite color: Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Baloo, Donald Duck, Wreck - it -Ralph

A little bit about yourself: I am very relaxed person and like to have fun. I like to laugh and be a little goofy once in a while. (My birthday is April Fools Day so I can be a little goofy right?) I have done two Disney College Programs in Disney World and I was a Disney World College Program Campus Representative at my College during my college years. I love to travel and looking for new places to travel. I also collect vinylmations; although they are not as popular compared to the past.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who has a sense of humor and likes to have a good laugh once in a while. A person who is a Disney person who likes to go to Disney World (I try to go every year). Likes to travel and is a family person.

It wouldn't hurt to make some Disney friends on here as well.

*Updating…You fall and get back up again!*

First Name: Megan

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde/Blue

Body Type: curvy

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: no

Favorite activities: WDW, Universal, the beach, going to movies, runDisney events, spending time with family/friends, traveling, reading, and going to concerts.

Favorite movie: Disney-Peter Pan Non-Disney: Top Gun

Favorite color(s): blue and pink

Favorite Disney character(s): Tinkerbell

A little bit about yourself: I just started my 5th year as a teacher in the Orlando area and love it here! I did the Disney College Program and Professional Internship in 2008-2009. I'm originally from Pittsburgh, PA and love the Steelers, Penguins, and Pirates! I don't travel as much as I used to since everyone loves coming to WDW for vacations but my non-favorite WDW spot is Vail, CO. I've been on two Disney Cruises and want to do more! I am close with my family and they visit often. On weekends, I like going to the parks, the beach, seeing movies but I also enjoy spending time at home watching movies/cooking dinner and using the pool at my apt. I have had long distant relationships so I'm not opposed to them but would prefer that the distance be close enough for at least weekend visits/dates.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who enjoys doing to to Disney and the theme parks, enjoys traveling but also likes to relax at home on occasion. Someone who wants to have children. I love my 37 children at school but would like some of my own! Someone with a sense of humor, bring me flowers from time to time, and push me to challenge myself.

The smolder LMBO :) Sorry saw your pic and instantly Eugene from Tangled pops in my head when he tries to lay the smolder look on Rapunzel. ANYWAYS! So sorry about your dog btw lost my rottie a couple years ago she was 12 miss her sssooo much. When are you going to be at the food and wine festival? I am going Nov 11th-19th
Nov 5-13

First Name: Samantha

Sex: female

Hair/Eye Color: Redhead/blue eyes

Body Type: Normal??

Do you have any kids: Nope. Although someday I hope to!

Do you have any pets: None

Favorite activities: I like to home decorate, plan Disney trips, I run a home business, reading, baking

Favorite movie: im more of a TV girl. But lion king, the little mermaid and malificent are some of my Disney favorites

Favorite color(s): Turquiose, hot pink anything with glitter lol

Favorite Disney character(s): Peter Pan, rapunzel, lilo

A little bit about yourself: welllll I love Disney. Anything Disney. I have a batch of nieces and nephews that I love spending time with. Potential boyfriend must love kids :) I'm hard working and motivated. I love the Kansas City royals. And KU Jayhawks. Rock chalk!

A little bit about your ideal match: MUST LOVE DISNEY!!!! Hahahaha (hence why I'm posting this here) My ideal match must be fun, willing to laugh and enjoy everything that is around them no matter how tough or complicated life can get sometimes. Someone with a good head on her shoulders who also knows how to take care of themselves. Preferebly in the age range of 24-28/29. And idealy not too far away.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 152
First Name: John

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde/Blue

Body Type: Average/Athletic

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: Nope, not a pet fan (though I did have fish with Mickey heads on their tails!)

Favorite activities: Getting frozen yogurt and coffee with friends, watching football

Favorite movie: Disney: Monsters Inc? Toy Story? TOO MANY CHOICES!
Non-Disney: Ferris Bueller's Day Off and Breakfast Club

Favorite color(s): Blue

A little bit about yourself: I love Disney (duh why else are we here?) especially EPCOT and Matterhorn in Disneyland. I'm a great listener and really enjoy just hanging out. I truly appreciate the little and simple things in life.

A little bit about your ideal match: I want to meet a lady who not only loves Disney as much as I do, but someone who can be my best friend, doesn't want to constantly go out partying and drinking, and would consider a great night with her man as simple as cuddling on the couch while watching a movie and eating baked goods (We'll make them together if you want!)

I don't post my picture publicly. Will gladly send via PM though

Why does your profile have to be a year old

This is unique, why not?

First Name: Matthew

Body Type: The typical body type

Do you have any kids: None

Do you have any pets: None

Favorite activities: Obviously, Disney, but I am into sports, hanging out with friends, and involved in the community

Favorite movie: Since this is a Disney board. The Lion King, Toy Story, Aladdin, Star Wars

Favorite color(s): Blue and Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy, Genie, Buzz Lightyear, Gaston (hey, just because how over the top he is), Darkwing Duck

A little bit about yourself: Let's see I obviously like Disney and the Disney Theme Parks. I try to continue learning more and more about the Walt Disney Company. I grew up in Kansas City and now live in Tulsa. I am big into sports and I am a fan of the Kansas City Royals, Kansas City Chiefs, Sporting KC. I attended the University of Kansas and got my bachelors and masters in accounting. With going to KU, my favorite sports team to follow are the Kansas Jayhawks.

A little bit about your ideal match: I mean it would make it way more compatible if my ideal match liked Disney. But, I would say all I am really looking for is someone that is fun spirited, responsible, smart, and doesn't take everything serious. A good sense of humor is probably needed too.

First Name: Josh

Hair/Eye Color: Bald and Brown Eyes

Body Type: Chubby? I dunno lol. Pic is in profile

Favorite movie: Jurrasic Park is my all time, favorite. Star Wars of course. Favorite Disney movie is probably Aladdin

Are you me two years in the future? Are we rich?

First Name: Charmaine

Ethnicity: Eye blindingly white. Dutch, Irish, Scottish

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: A dog and a cat

Favorite activities: Reading, video games, going on walks, vacationing to Disney, experimenting with Pinterest recipes

Favorite movie(s): I thoroughly enjoy Star Wars, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, and any single thing Disney puts out. If I absolutely had to narrow some Disney favorites they would be Wall-E, Up, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, Pinocchio, Tron Legacy, and all 4 (soon to be 5) Pirates of the Caribbean movies.

Favorite color(s): Purple, royal blue, emerald green.

Favorite Disney character(s): Tink and Belle.

A little bit about yourself: I am 24 and living in Northern California. I enjoy spending my time writing, reading, watching Netflix in bed, playing video games, and exercising. I have been told by many friends that I am a nerd, which I completely embrace. I have a very sarcastic and silly sense of humor that not everyone gets, but it makes me unique! I graduated college in 2013 with an ATA in Medical Assisting. I have been a Disney fan since the age of 18 months, and visit Disneyland at least once a year.

A little bit about your ideal match: I hope to find someone who embraces my love of Disney, and will not judge me or tire of my constant Disney vacation planning. I am looking for someone who matches my sense of humor, and has a fun childish imagination at times.

First Name: Kristen

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/ Brown

Body Type: Average- Tall I am 5'10

Ethnicity: W

Do you have any kids: Y

Do you have any pets: Y

Favorite activities: The beach, travel, Reading, Walking

Favorite movie: Hmm.. The Holiday

Favorite color(s): Black

Favorite Disney character(s): Love Disney Theme park, not so attached to characters...

A little bit about yourself: I am a kind, stable person who likes to have fun, but also likes to enjoy quiet.

A little bit about your ideal match: I would like someone like me. Lol

Attachments

• Kristen pic.jpg
    Kristen pic.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 142
First Name: Lane (middle name)

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Blue

Do you have any kids: 3

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Spending time with my kids and watching them play sports, Netflix (currently obsessed with Sons of Anarchy), walking/going to the gym, concerts, DISNEY WORLD, eating out

Favorite movie: Pretty much all Disney and Pixar, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Rocky(s), Jurassic Park(s), really, this list could go on for days

Favorite color(s): Turquoise

Favorite Disney character(s): Tink, Dopey, Baymax and of course, Mickey

A little bit about yourself: My life right now revolves around my children, and they keep me pretty busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. We truly enjoy spending time together, and I love that!! Doesn't mean there isn't room for someone else in my life though. ;)
I love pretty much all things Disney and LOVE going to the parks. I love to travel but haven't done much other than Disney for the last 5 years, after getting divorced. But I'm ok with that for now. I enjoy going to the gym and although I still have some work to do, I'm about 25 #'s down, and am happy about that.

A little bit about your ideal match: Ideally, fun to be around, muscular, honest, faithful, kind....age and ethnicity doesn't matter. A love for Disney would obviously be a huge bonus. :)
[URL=http://s24.photobucket.com/user/tarkin1211/media/394cf62b-2cb9-442e-b1b9-be1233180e5c_zpssjfxrbt5.jpg.html][/URL]
ea3dfb07-5f54-4c3f-9876-e430a46757b0_zpsazlfwfwg.jpg

Last edited:
First Name: Kathryn

Location: Currently Lexington, KY but moving in the next 3-9 months

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde/Hazel

Do you have any kids: None

Do you have any pets: Dog, 3yr old dachshund mix named Charlie

Favorite activities: Work :p, seasonal activities (ie. hayrides in the fall, ice skating in the winter), checking out new places or trying something new. (never checked out a cave until I moved to KY)

Favorite movie: Disney-wise: Princess and the Frog, Lion King. Otherwise crime/thriller types.

Favorite color(s): Green and grey

Favorite Disney character(s): Tiana, Chip, Daisy, Dug, Phoebus.

A little bit about yourself: New Jersey born and bred, went to NY to get my degree in Chemical Engineering and have since lived in North Carolina, Indiana and Kentucky for work. My favorite things other than Disney are my dog, the NY Giants, and trying to cook.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who is driven/serious but who knows how to let loose and be VERY silly. Smart, fluent in sarcasm, and loves dogs.
12038422_10205331102740565_2657709705821154648_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter