***The Official October 2016 Thread***

Damn American Airlines just pushed our flight back an hour. We arrive to MCO at 1:30 now. Probably won't get to MK until 4pm now. Only 3 hours until we have to leave for the Halloween party. The best laid plans...

Both are only updated through Labor Day as of now, but expect both the SW fireworks and night hours at AK will continue. Unfortunately, it may be August before we have details.....

Do you think AK will continue to be open until 10:00 or 11:00? Or earlier closing for fall?

Looks like Club Villain is returning for Halloween - being offered Fridays and Saturdays in September and October, plus Halloween night. Dates and times loaded tonight - will hopefully be bookable soon!!

Thanks for the heads up. I would love the opportunity to do this but will wait until DS(13) is a little older.

Damn American Airlines just pushed our flight back an hour. We arrive to MCO at 1:30 now. Probably won't get to MK until 4pm now. Only 3 hours until we have to leave for the Halloween party. The best laid plans...

Ugh! Feel your pain, Delta always moves our time up an hour on our last day so it's hard to do to a brunch at 1900 Park Fare. We also use DME which in turn is 3 hours prior to departure time:crazy2:

Hi everyone. Following along.

We'll be checking into Pop Century October 8th and staying until the 14th. Already have our MNSSHP party tickets for 10/10 and 10/13.

Can't wait.

1 thing that I am looking for is to see if there is a cancelled ADR thread for this month. If anyone has seen one, i would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

Awesome! have a great trip. Here's the October Cancelled ADR's site: http://www.disboards.com/threads/october-cancelled-adr-thread-read-1st-post.3501301/

Cheers °O°

Looks like Club Villain is returning for Halloween - being offered Fridays and Saturdays in September and October, plus Halloween night. Dates and times loaded tonight - will hopefully be bookable soon!!
We really wanted to do it, but $129/person is really steep to me :scared:

pP0NIJf.gif
33hKqUI.gif
33hKqUI.gif
more days!

If you want to go Fantasmic or the SW fireworks, do the first seating. It's a 2-hour event.

DONE!!! :maleficenI chose the 5:15 for that very reason, plus it puts me at a perfect dinner time! Honestly wasn't sure about this due to the $$$ but in reality price wise it's like dinning at California Grill and this does include tax & gratuity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter