• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

***The Official October 2016 Thread***

Just posting a quick note here to ensure its seen by those to whom it applies.....if you have posted about a memory maker share on the "other" forum (those who have will know which one I am talking about) please check there for updates. Or, PM me!

Just posting a quick note here to ensure its seen by those to whom it applies.....if you have posted about a memory maker share on the "other" forum (those who have will know which one I am talking about) please check there for updates. Or, PM me!

I thought you and your group already found someone?

DONE!!! :maleficenI chose the 5:15 for that very reason, plus it puts me at a perfect dinner time! Honestly wasn't sure about this due to the $$$ but in reality price wise it's like dinning at California Grill and this does include tax & gratuity.
And villains!!!!

Cool!!! We could meet up one day :)
I'm hoping the solo part goes well!

That would be fun! Hope it goes well for you too. It's a little nerve wrecking, but I think once I get into doing things it'll be awesome. Lots of people on here have said very positive things about doing solo trips.

What is this Villians thing people are posting about? It's it a character meet and greet?

That would be fun! Hope it goes well for you too. It's a little nerve wrecking, but I think once I get into doing things it'll be awesome. Lots of people on here have said very positive things about doing solo trips.

What is this Villians thing people are posting about? It's it a character meet and greet?
Well, I haven't been there yet but it's considered a dining event that includes m&g and other stuff:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/walt-disney-world/club-villain-the-good-the-great-and-the-amazing/

Has anyone been during this period, Oct 14-19? How are the crowds and weather?? It's our first time at wdw in October. Also doing the MNSSHP for the first time.
We were there 13-19 in 2014. Weather was perfect, through a bit more crowded than I expected. But still very manageable.

We have officially changed from staying at POP to CBR! Still the same dates! Woo hoo! I love the island feel of CBR. We also booked tickets to a show at Cirque de Soleil in the middle of our week! So excited! I'm still trying to get a last day breakfast reservation at Chef Mickey's, but haven't had any luck. Hoping others start to finalize their plans and some cancellations come up!

We have officially changed from staying at POP to CBR! Still the same dates! Woo hoo! I love the island feel of CBR. We also booked tickets to a show at Cirque de Soleil in the middle of our week! So excited! I'm still trying to get a last day breakfast reservation at Chef Mickey's, but haven't had any luck. Hoping others start to finalize their plans and some cancellations come up!

Wow Cirque de Soleil - um yeah, I'd be totally stoked! Good on you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter