***The Official May 2017 Thread***

We leave Thursday :cool1: I have way too much to do before we go but I'm getting SO excited to be returning to AKL, and for the Pandora AP preview! Switched around our plans a bit to spend a little more time in HS since we were barely there at all in March, too :thumbsup2

We leave Thursday :cool1: I have way too much to do before we go but I'm getting SO excited to be returning to AKL, and for the Pandora AP preview! Switched around our plans a bit to spend a little more time in HS since we were barely there at all in March, too :thumbsup2
Hope you and Steve have a great time :goodvibes

Just scored a BOG PPO for 8:00am next Thursday :cool1:
We normally go during Spring Break and Thanksgiving week when hours are always extended and I lose my PPO breakfast. We have FP's at another park but I wan't going to pass this up. After breakfast we're going to ride 7DMT then park hop on the Express bus.

We normally go during Spring Break and Thanksgiving week when hours are always extended and I lose my PPO breakfast. We have FP's at another park but I wan't going to pass this up. After breakfast we're going to ride 7DMT then park hop on the Express bus.

That's awesome! We have one for a week from Saturday! Can't wait! We've never had a reservation before the park opens and I'm hoping to get a great family photo in front of the castle!

We arrive on Sunday!! Just 5 days and we will be there! We are driving so actually leaving on Friday and making a stop to visit friends on the way.
Check into Art of Animation then dinner that night at Sanaa (have to get bread service! ---never been so excited to go). This is our first time staying on property so first time with dining plan. Just watched my daughter walk across the stage at her high school graduation on Mother's Day and this trip is her reward!

We arrive on Sunday!! Just 5 days and we will be there! We are driving so actually leaving on Friday and making a stop to visit friends on the way.
Check into Art of Animation then dinner that night at Sanaa (have to get bread service! ---never been so excited to go). This is our first time staying on property so first time with dining plan. Just watched my daughter walk across the stage at her high school graduation on Mother's Day and this trip is her reward!
Congrats to your DD :thumbsup2
Have a wonderful time pixiedust:

Did you guys use the express transportation in March? We used it once, loved it, and will be using it every day this trip :thumbsup2

Congrats to DD! I hope you enjoy Sanaa, we love it. We're at AKV this,trip but aren't doing Sanaa until August when we're back at AKL again!

I have been stalking the Tomorrow Land Dessert Party for weeks and I was finally able to book this morning! So excited to see HEA pixiedust:
Yay! I want to do it but Steve isn't a fan of dessert parties anymore :( He'll probably change his mind after I make him find a spot super early for HEA Friday lol!

It's after midnight so only 12 more days! :flower1: Nervous about heat and crowds (I checked kenny the pirate's crowd calendar today and apparently I picked the worst park for all of our days....) but I'm still super excited!

Did you guys use the express transportation in March? We used it once, loved it, and will be using it every day this trip :thumbsup2
Yay! I want to do it but Steve isn't a fan of dessert parties anymore :( He'll probably change his mind after I make him find a spot super early for HEA Friday lol!

Yes we used express transportation several times in March and loved it!
I kept reading the reviews of how wonderful HEA is and didn't realize that now they only have tables at the railing for the Tomorrowland Terrace party. We went several years ago and had a table but once the fireworks began it was a mad dash to the railing. I like this set up much better:thumbsup2

Tomorrow we start our 18 hour road trip from Kansas!!! Can't wait to be in my happy place! Hope everyone there now is having a great trip!!

My first post in this thread but we are leaving Thursday around 3am and driving straight to Hollywood Studios, should arrive around 11am. Have lunch let the kids (6, 4 and twins that are 3 :O) meet Disney JR characters do a few things then head for the hotel check in.

Our plan is as follows......

Thursday HS
Friday MK
Saturday AK
Sunday Epcot
Monday home sweet home!

.....given the expected 93F on Saturday I'm thinking we may skip AK all together as there is so a lot of walking involved :/

Got back Monday night from our quick 4 night adults only trip. Did the Marceline to the MK tour, did the AP Pandora preview, met a few Disers. Great trip! For any of you who didn't do a Pandora preview and have another trip already planned, OMG it's amazing!!! FoP is so much more than I thought it would be!!! Thoroughly impressive :)

Hitting the road tomorrow! Once again counting the Pedro signs along I-95 :D

hqdefault.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter