***The Official May 2017 Thread***

Fastpasses for FEA opened up for next week! I was able to get 11am-noon-ish FEA FP for May 15th and 19th! :banana:
Thanks for posting this I was able to get one for 5/27 so excited. I didn't mind giving up my Soarin FP because we rode it 3 times in March. We've only riden FEA once in November can't wait to see it again.
We have the Bon Voyage breakfast then are heading to WS for F&G. Love it when plans come together :goodvibes

Thanks for posting this I was able to get one for 5/27 so excited. I didn't mind giving up my Soarin FP because we rode it 3 times in March. We've only ridden FEA once in November can't wait to see it again.
We rode on FEA back in October, when the fastpass line took 45 minutes due to an earlier ride closure. We rode it again in March only because we had two people with us who hadn't seen it yet. We enjoyed FEA much more the second time, although it will remain a "one and done" ride for us. ;)

And I can't forget that it is single digit day - 9 days until we hit the Beach Club. :)

:dancer:

11 days to go but I still have to keep the secret for 10 more! I am dyyyyyyyyyying! We had always planned to take a big trip before kindergarten started vs our normal 2-3 day short trips but a few months ago our daughter really started noticing ALL things Disney and really wanting to go. I think I'm more excited for the reveal than the trip!

We rode on FEA back in October, when the fastpass line took 45 minutes due to an earlier ride closure. We rode it again in March only because we had two people with us who hadn't seen it yet. We enjoyed FEA much more the second time, although it will remain a "one and done" ride for us. ;)

And I can't forget that it is single digit day - 9 days until we hit the Beach Club. :)

:dancer:
We waited in a long FP line in November and were mainly going for the food booths and :drinking1
I'm glad we can see it again with fp and still be in WS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter