• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***The Official May 2017 Thread***

Only thing I'm stressing over is how the Wishes finale will affect things. I'm not sentimental towards Wishes, but apparently there are a lot of folks who are. I'm hoping that doesn't affect our touring.

I know how you feel.....we haven't been enough to be sentimental towards Wishes. I had MK down for the 11th initially but, changed as soon as I heard that was Wishes last night. I think the crowds will be pretty bad. I grabbed ADR at 1900 Park Fare that night and I hope time will work out for us to be able to watch from the dock.

It's all happening so soon! I love reading everyone's pre-trip reports and seeing all of the exciting countdowns! I'm 16 days out with no luggage tags. I'm thinking I should make a phone call today! :D
It goes quickly when you get this close!! Did your luggage tags happen to come today? Did you book through a TA? If you did I would definitely give her a call/email. Most TA's have the luggage tags sent directly to clients so you can find out if she did or not. If you booked on your own, definitely call!

12 days until we leave :D We have planned MK for the 11th, and now I'm a little worried it's going to be crazy. We may go in the morning and then hop to another park. We can see Wishes earlier in the week.

It goes quickly when you get this close!! Did your luggage tags happen to come today? Did you book through a TA? If you did I would definitely give her a call/email. Most TA's have the luggage tags sent directly to clients so you can find out if she did or not. If you booked on your own, definitely call!

So, I found out some lovely news - I accidentally booked two one way flights, both leaving from Orlando. I had to rebook way more expensive outbound flights last night, but hey - better to find out now than at check-in! My luggage tags were mailed today. :D

Magicbands arrived today!! I found a chocolate advent calendar in the closet left over from Christmas...My DD5 opened the first door today but started at day 24...LOL 24 days to go!!

Luggage tags have arrived. We changed from staying the first two nights at Pop before our cruise to staying at PORFQ. Still finishing our vacation at CR.
Now just waiting somewhat patiently for our magic bands.

Got our 2nd set of MBs yesterday. Also was able to find a better AP rate for our stay at Universal, so saved $100 on that part of the trip! 15 more days to go.

So, I found out some lovely news - I accidentally booked two one way flights, both leaving from Orlando. I had to rebook way more expensive outbound flights last night, but hey - better to find out now than at check-in! My luggage tags were mailed today. :D

So glad you worked it out ahead of time. That is the kind of things that gives me nightmares. For this trip I had SW credits for one of us to fly from an unused ticket last fall and points for the rest of us. There are 3 of us flying and none of us have the same confirmation numbers either way. I've probably checked 10x over to be sure we are all on the same flights.

Received our luggage tags yesterday for Magical Express! 31 more days and we're finally at Disney!!!!

I was just coming on here to ask if anyone has gotten their magical express tags yet. We haven't gotten ours and we leave in 2 weeks. I called the other day to ask and was told that they don't send them til a week out? But if you are still 31 days out and have gotten yours.... hmmmm..

edit... just called and talked to someone. we had rescheduled our November trip for this May and since we had already received our Magical Express tags for that trip, they had not mailed them out again. They said they are sending the new ones and they should be here in a week. yikes!

Last edited:
That is the kind of things that gives me nightmares. For this trip I had SW credits for one of us to fly from an unused ticket last fall and points for the rest of us. There are 3 of us flying and none of us have the same confirmation numbers either way. I've probably checked 10x over to be sure we are all on the same flights.

I booked the flight in between classes, and was so super busy, I just can't believe I did it! Very, very happy the I caught it in time! And woo hoo for you saving some money! :D

Just wanted to check back in with everyone before we leave- and wish everyone a lovely vacation! Who knows, we may very well pass by each other at some point during the trip. Anyway, have fun and hope May brings us all good weather and no rides break down - especially on IASW !! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter