***The Official May 2017 Thread***

29 days! I can't believe it's getting so close! I had to call Disney a few days ago to ask about the free fastpasses we got by doing the Preschool deal? or was is the Kindergarten deal? I can't remember, but we get 3 free fastpasses. They had said that they would come in the mail with our magic bands, but since we already had our magic bands from our trip that we had to reschedule, I wanted to find out if they would be mailing them out. 45 minutes later they said that I would need to go to guest relations at any of the parks. Hopefully they will know what I am talking about when we get there. I don't want to spend forever trying to figure it out. And if we don't get the fastpasses, that's fine, but it would be nice!

Can't wait to start packing! I have stuff set aside in a bin, but getting it all into the suitcases will make it feel more real!

26 days left! I have so many things going on in my regular non-Disney life that the time is flying and I'm losing track of how close I really am!

My magic band is on the way and I've pre-ordered my BOG breakfast. We went ahead and paid everything in full instead of waiting to charge it upon arrival (AP room only), so there's not much to do except show up at the airport on departure day.

Well...that and shop for clothes, because I haven't updated my summer weather park clothes since our last summer visit in 2015! Last year we did June in Disneyland and December at WDW, so I haven't needed summer touring clothes for awhile. It's kind of stressing me out, to be honest :faint:

25 days and counting!! Never thought this trip would come. But I'm STILL busy planning and changing ADRs and FP+. :cool1:

Any AP's register for the Pandora preview? DH and I are going May 20th 12-2. Now I'm not so sad that we go home 5 days before the grand opening!

We are in the May 20th 12 -2 preview group, too. I think fate keeps throwing us together. ;) We have got to meet up this time. ::yes::
Are you staying at the WL in May? We will be at the Beach club.

DH and I returned from a quick trip this past Tues and we got to try a few of the F&G food booths. SO good :cloud9: Can't wait to try a few more and go back to our favorites in May!
We are looking forward to hitting up the food booths again, too. There was a watermelon salad that I have to have again. And DH wants the scallops. And this time we need to look at more of the gardens. We just kind of breezed past them in March.

We were going to wait until October, but when they announced the EPCOT party my mom convinced me to go at the end of May. We leave on the 27th! Never planned a WDW trip in less than two months, but here it goes! We're taking my DD for the first time and she's 2.5 so we're keeping it fairly laidback. Any tips for last minute planning?

39 days to go! Crashing the 30s is so relieving. I know there's one payment left, and one BOG menu reservation...
Plus I have to notify Disney and Magical Express that my flight changed... UGH.
SO CLOSE...

We are in the May 20th 12 -2 preview group, too. I think fate keeps throwing us together. ;) We have got to meet up this time. ::yes::
Are you staying at the WL in May? We will be at the Beach club.

Ha! Yes, I think something is telling us we have to meet! We'll arrange it as time gets closer :goodvibes
We were originally at WL in May but ended up switching to WL last month and are at BC along with you in May. We're actually doing CL for the first time!

Ha! Yes, I think something is telling us we have to meet! We'll arrange it as time gets closer :goodvibes
We were originally at WL in May but ended up switching to WL last month and are at BC along with you in May. We're actually doing CL for the first time!
That explains your very confusing vacation count downs. ::yes::

Have fun at club level. We've only done it once, at WL.

My magic band came today! I had been so busy that when I got the shipping notice last week, I wasn't sure if I'd customized it or not. I decided to wait and be surprised...turns out I DID pick a color, lol!

Also, there was a noticeable difference between my AP 2.0 band that came in January and my 2.0 band for this trip. The new one is thinner and slightly less wide around the puck (when I say slightly, I mean SLIGHTLY, like 2mm or something, but noticeable to the eye and when they're side by side). I don't hate my new one as much as I hated my AP band when it arrived, but my AP band is purple so it's going to be worn anyway, whether I like it or not!

Also, there was a noticeable difference between my AP 2.0 band that came in January and my 2.0 band for this trip. The new one is thinner and slightly less wide around the puck (when I say slightly, I mean SLIGHTLY, like 2mm or something, but noticeable to the eye and when they're side by side). I don't hate my new one as much as I hated my AP band when it arrived, but my AP band is purple so it's going to be worn anyway, whether I like it or not!
I guess the size difference was the reason why my husband had trouble getting the puck from the AP band to nest properly into the setting on the resort band.

The new bands are very comfortable to wear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter