***The Official May 2017 Thread***

We are at YC CL - but that's after Poly and I think you are gone by then? We are at Poly 20th - 24th and then switching to YC thru the 29th.

So jealous of all your trips - but I think I would be having anxiety with no planning![/QUOTE_]
Oh man we do miss you over there, we're there the 18th-22nd so while you're at the Poly. But it would be nice if we ran in to each other somewhere to say hi :)
I only don't plan when we don't take the kids! And I do a little planning........just haven't gotten to May yet, still considering tweaking the few plans I have for this month's trip!

We are at YC CL - but that's after Poly and I think you are gone by then? We are at Poly 20th - 24th and then switching to YC thru the 29th.

So jealous of all your trips - but I think I would be having anxiety with no planning!
I know this is a double post of sorts, I just have no idea what happened above :sad2: Think I'm just too tired and messed something up lol

Doing FastPasses tomorrow morning! Well, at least for the first 4 days. The next 4 days will be done Friday (I hate that you can't do them all at once anymore). Yay for getting closer! I always feel like time flies after your 60 day mark.

Last edited:
Doing FastPasses tomorrow morning! Well, at least for the first 4 days. The next 4 days will be done Thursday (I hate that you can't do them all at once anymore). Yay for getting closer! I always feel like time flies after your 60 day mark.

Are you staying on site?? If you're staying on site you book FP for length of stay at 60 days out. Now, if you have a split stay, I think you do have 2 FP days...just like you have 2 ADR days...as they're 2 separate reservations.

Are you staying on site?? If you're staying on site you book FP for length of stay at 60 days out. Now, if you have a split stay, I think you do have 2 FP days...just like you have 2 ADR days...as they're 2 separate reservations.
Yep. I'm doing a split stay!

FP+ Next week for me! I literally cannot wait. We're on day 71 right now and things are starting to pick up. The whole trip should be paid for either this week or two weeks from now (depending on if we add Memory Maker! Which we're probably going to do).
I am getting a little anxious about the side of Coronado, but I know it'll be beautiful!! :flower1:

Our FP day is Monday!!! One week from today!!! (It would be earlier but we are going to Universal for a few days before Disney!) I'm so excited!!! Placed my Garden Grocer order this morning!! :yay:

I get the nervousness! We are at Caribbean Beach! Lots of refurb news...no food court or gift shop or restaurant or pool bar...but they're giving us $75 a night in free gift cards. $750 total for our stay!! Woot!

65 more days!!

We just booked a last minute trip for May! I was having serious Disney World withdraw symptoms, so I convinced the DH to do a trip before the summer heat hits! It must be love!
Doing a split stay: Poly, AOA, SSR. This will be our first time at Poly and AOA. Super excited!!! :tigger:

Eight days till FP+ Now I'm considering (really probably booking) Behind the Seeds for one of my Epcot days...never done it and always wanted to...F&G sounds like a great time to do it!

BUT now I have 68 days to go!

Hello fellow May travelers! I just booked our FP+ yesterday, so I officially feel like my trip is almost here! Going with my BF from May 7-13 and we'll be at Pop! It will be our third trip together since September 2015 and I think this is going to be a super special one! I will be celebrating my 30th birthday while I'm there, I've never celebrated a birthday there before! :bday: My BF turns 30 this year too, so I had the idea that instead of gifts, we each pick a place for a vacation! And obviously, I made a great choice lol. I also have this weird inkling that he may be proposing during our trip, possibly on the first night! :lovestruc He keeps talking a lot about our plans for that day, and asking when Wishes starts, and saying how great it is when you see Wishes the first time during a trip. Lol! He knows how much I LOVE Wishes, and with it ending during our trip, it is going to be extra special to see! Lol I don't know! May not happen, but I know a proposal is coming at some point this year, and he knows how excited I am about this trip and how much I love the parks! Lol we'll see! Anyway, I am excited beyond belief and so grateful to be going back to my favorite place in the entire world! :jumping1:

Our flights have been booked and our itinerary is almost finalized :dogdance:! We arrive in Orlando at 11:20 AM Saturday, May 20th and depart at at 7:05 PM Saturday, May 27th. Since Pandora is opening on the 27th, our last day, we decided to take a late flight on our departure day. I try going to Disney every other year, but i'm not really sure when we'll be back so it's a must that we experience it on our last day.

Our dining reservations have been through many changes. Since we schedule our FP+ March 21st I think I finally have everything I want so here are my mostly, finalized dining reservations and park touring schedule (we have park-hoppers so we'll be using them 4 of 7 days we're there):

Day 1 - Arrival Day :flower:(5/21/17):
* check-in - POR
* DisneySprings
* Planet Hollywood Observatory (dinner)
* Yee Haw Bob (POR)

Day 2:
* Hollywood Studios/Magic Kingdom
* Cape May Cafe' (dinner)

Day 3:
* Magic Kingdom/Epcot
* La Hacienda de San Angel (dinner)

Day 4 (light day):
* Epcot
* 1900 Park Fare (breakfast)

Day 5:
* Magic Kingdom/Animal Kingdom
* No dining reservaton

Day 6:
* Epcot/Hollywood Studios
* 50's Primetime Cafe' (dinner)

Day 7 (light day):
* Magic Kingdom
* Boatwright's Dining Hall (dinner)

Day 8 (departure day :():
* Animal Kingdom
* T-Rex (lunch)

Hi - Less than 7 weeks left!! I wanted to let my fellow May-ers that I've reserved an Illuminations Cruise for Sunday, May 7th. We still have spots available for 4 adults - if you're interested in joining us. If you love Illuminations, this is a great cruise. We reserve one each time we're in Disney and share it with really nice DIS-ers we meet on these boards. We currently have 6 people - ages 28 and up. If you're interested in joining us, just let me know!

Hi - Less than 7 weeks left!! I wanted to let my fellow May-ers that I've reserved an Illuminations Cruise for Sunday, May 7th. We still have spots available for 4 adults - if you're interested in joining us. If you love Illuminations, this is a great cruise. We reserve one each time we're in Disney and share it with really nice DIS-ers we meet on these boards. We currently have 6 people - ages 28 and up. If you're interested in joining us, just let me know!

I would be interested to learn more about this. We have Epcot scheduled on May7. Are you able to PM me further details?

I need to get my butt in gear :car: Yesterday I *think* I finished moving plans around for our trip in 12 days, and now I really should work on May plans! FP day is Sunday.........also still trying to decide between the Marceline to the MK tour and the Backstage Tales tour. I'm leaning toward Backstage Tales but DH isn't an animal lover so would prefer Marceline. We'll see who wins out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter