***The Official May 2017 Thread***

I think we are planning April 28th thru May 4th and if that doesn't happen we will go May 5th thru May 11th. Still deciding on which resort, hubby wants to stay at POR and I would love to stay at BC! So, yes we are going in May but when and where to stay are still up in the air! :)

I think we are planning April 28th thru May 4th and if that doesn't happen we will go May 5th thru May 11th. Still deciding on which resort, hubby wants to stay at POR and I would love to stay at BC! So, yes we are going in May but when and where to stay are still up in the air! :)

Those are the same two weeks we are considering! More than likely will stay at POR!

Just decided to switch from CBR to an AOA Lion King Suite! With me and 4 kids, I will need those 2 bathrooms! :teeth:

Dates are the same -- May 11-23

Only 8 months after visiting with my husband for the first time (in October 2015) and falling in love with Disney, I have booked us a return trip for May of 2017. We are officially booked at the Boardwalk Villas from April 30 to May 6, 2017 as part of a larger Disney/Universal/Seaworld trip. It seems so far away, but I'm sure the time will fly!

We're booked!!! May 20 - May 27, 2017. This will be our second stay at POR. My very best friend in the world is accompanying my daughter and me. She's been to Disneyland, but never Disneyworld.

So cool to see everyone booking!!!

We haven't done that yet! I think we're now going off site for our trip. Looking at the 12th - 23rd.

May 8-18 Kidani Village 2BR. Will be our first time bringing another family with us! Looking forward to a great time!

Just made my reservation: 7 nights at POFQ! I can't wait! Really looking forward to staying there for the 1st time! My DH will like the smaller size, and we lived in NOLA briefly many years ago, so I think we will be okay with the theme. Now the countdown REALLY begins, LOL! :hourglass:snail:

Just made my reservation: 7 nights at POFQ! I can't wait! Really looking forward to staying there for the 1st time! My DH will like the smaller size, and we lived in NOLA briefly many years ago, so I think we will be okay with the theme. Now the countdown REALLY begins, LOL! :hourglass:snail:

We stayed at POFQ for our very first trip to WDW so it will always be a special place to us. It really is a beautiful resort, quiet and easy to get around. Everyone was so kind and happy when we were there! :)

Have any of y'all been for Mother's Day and the week following? How are the crowds? All of our trips have been in September and November, so I'm not sure what to expect. I'm super excited to spend Mother's Day at my favorite place, though! :)

Have any of y'all been for Mother's Day and the week following? How are the crowds? All of our trips have been in September and November, so I'm not sure what to expect. I'm super excited to spend Mother's Day at my favorite place, though! :)

We were there during Mother's Day in 2015 and it wasn't bad at all. The crowd levels were down and it was just a really nice time to be there. We always go in early May because of the lower crowds and the weather isn't bad either. Still warm but not as humid for the most part. As a Mom I was spoiled a bit like all the other Moms, I was given lots of carnation flowers and happy wishes from CMs throughout all the parks!

We were there during Mother's Day in 2015 and it wasn't bad at all. The crowd levels were down and it was just a really nice time to be there. We always go in early May because of the lower crowds and the weather isn't bad either. Still warm but not as humid for the most part. As a Mom I was spoiled a bit like all the other Moms, I was given lots of carnation flowers and happy wishes from CMs throughout all the parks!

That sounds fabulous! Thank you! :)

Just booked BWI for April 30 - May 5! It's going to be a fabulous trip! I haven't been in May since my 21st birthday in 2011!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter