• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official May 2015 Thread!!

May 3- May 9!!! We are staying at POP. Only been to the MK once (for 1 day) and first time staying at a Disney resort. So excited!

We will be at POP from May 16 to May 20. We are driving down with DD for the CP, and DH wanted to spend a few days in the parks. She wants her car there and I did not want her to drive alone.

36 days!

Just 5 weeks from tomorrow...I can do this...

Work has been hellacious and DH and I haven't had a day off since the holidays (when we were flying all over visiting family, so not a real vacation). SO looking forward to this trip!!

44 days to go for us as well! We will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge from May 17-24. This will be our first deluxe, so we are even more excited!

I haven't started actually packing yet but I'm gathering and grouping stuff together.
Only 44 days left!

We are there May 17- 22 at Pop.

36 days to go...holy crap. I may start packing this week..hey it's a long trip from California to Florida I need to be prepared..right ? ;)

We are heading out on May 7th and are driving it (gonna see some country), and check in to our resort room on the 8th. We will be leaving WDW on the 17th.

This is my first trip, but I have two veteran tour guides taking me.
Enjoy your first time. Celebrate with a button from Guest Services.

38 days here! Starting to pack a little....we're moving this summer, too, so it's pure mayhem around here! LOL :upsidedow

How long does it take to walk from the front of Epcot to Akershus? We have a 9:20a breakfast but I'm wondering if we have time to hit Test Track before our reservation.

Last edited:
How long does it take to walk from the front of Epcot to Akershus? We have a 9:20a breakfast but I'm wondering if we have time to hit Test Track before our reservation.

I'd say possibly in the region of 10 minutes. If you went towards Test Track I would feel you'd be late to your ADR. Getting through Test Track alone would be a 20 minute experience roughly guessing.

I'd say possibly in the region of 10 minutes. If you went towards Test Track I would feel you'd be late to your ADR. Getting through Test Track alone would be a 20 minute experience roughly guessing.

Thanks!
Guess we'll try and hit it after breakfast then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter