The Official May 2015 Thread!!

No packing yet.....with 6 Orlando trips already under our belt (and just DH & I this trip), we can pack without hardly thinking about it.

Hope everyone has enjoyed a wonder Easter weekend :goodvibes .

26 days..just got our Magic Bands in the mail!

Time to get the summer clothes out and see what fits. :laundy:

26 days..just got our Magic Bands in the mail!

Time to get the summer clothes out and see what fits. :laundy:

23 days for us!! :banana:

We're in the midst of checking out our summer clothes stock too.....DH has lost 41 pounds since January, so his wardrobe is completely up in the air!!

I'm having a terrible time finding some decent sandals, and there's precious little out in our local stores for summer footwear yet (can't blame them...the snow just melted, and more is apparently on the way late tomorrow :sad2:). I may have to get my keester in gear and order something online.

d -25 days and counting our magic bands came today we actually have 1 suitcase full of don't forget stuff set up probably start packing next week

d -25 days and counting our magic bands came today we actually have 1 suitcase full of don't forget stuff set up probably start packing next week

Just got the email that our bands shipped. We started making up a suitcase of stuff that we know we will need, toiletries mostly (past two trips I have forgotten razors). We are getting a Owners Locker to keep some of that stuff so we don't have to bring it each time (or forget it).

We are day 25, still waiting on our bands to ship? :crazy2: I called this morning and was told it was a "delay" because of the holiday and we should be getting them in 7-10 days.........

I have packed all of dd clothes(hers are new) and mine and dh clothes are gathered. I will probably start making a packing list this week and start the gathering further in our extra bedroom. I'm so ready for vacation! The waiting game begins, this last month always seems to go by so quickly yet not quick enough!

You guys, just ONE MONTH from TODAY at this time, I'll be 3/4 of the way through my flight and sooooo close to MCO, DME, the World and POFQ that I can taste it...
I can't wait to go on SDMT for the first time and pop over to Trader Sam's for a fun drink!!!
GGGAAAAAHHHHH

Now that we're all so close.....what to-do's do you all have left before you travel?

We've got quite a list yet..........

- get the snow tires off our cars (sometime after the 15th....surely there will be no more snow by then!)

- hair cuts (appointments made for April 22)

- room requests for our resort (can submit two weeks prior to arrival, so April 17)

- add US travel plan to our cell (I'll call the day we leave, while we're en route to Syracuse)

- place a couple of online orders (swimwear for us, sportwear for the kiddo) ... we take advantage of our park-and-fly stay and do all our shopping from the US retailers we love, and have it shipped to the hotel saving us a ton in shipping costs

- packing

Now that we're all so close.....what to-do's do you all have left before you travel?

We've got quite a list yet..........

- get the snow tires off our cars (sometime after the 15th....surely there will be no more snow by then!)

- hair cuts (appointments made for April 22)

- room requests for our resort (can submit two weeks prior to arrival, so April 17)

- add US travel plan to our cell (I'll call the day we leave, while we're en route to Syracuse)

- place a couple of online orders (swimwear for us, sportwear for the kiddo) ... we take advantage of our park-and-fly stay and do all our shopping from the US retailers we love, and have it shipped to the hotel saving us a ton in shipping costs

- packing

Good thing I checked today and saw this post. I need to buy a new swimsuit before we head down. Better ad that to the list of things to do this weekend.

We added (another) day to our stay :cool1:

Our new (and final) dates are 5/24-6/1! Will someone update the roll call? You can remove my May 26 and May 25 entries:rotfl:

I need to go to Target to stock up on things like Ziplock baggies (for wet rides, ice, etc), cheap-o ponchos, travel toiletries, etc. I also hit the liquor store and bring a (plastic) bottle of vodka to mix drinks in the room :drinking1

22 days! We are going May 2nd-12th and I just made my final FP+ (staying offsite at Bonnet Creek)! I have been so busy planning online that I have to start planning in real life :rotfl:

Have to take snow tires off, go though summer clothes and see what the kids need, start thinking about packing etc.:jumping1:

The TP crowd levels are between 2-6 while we're there (9-16th)! I even think the 6's I'm seeing are inflated. I really don't think AK is going to be cray cray on Mother's Day...EPCOT and MK, yet, but not AK.

We are going May 22-May 30. One night at ASM, then on to OKW! I am so excited. Thinking about trying to get earlier plane flights for the 24h event!

I'm going Apr 30th-May 13th. I am very excited to do everything, so much so I had added on 2 extra days to my trip. Unfortunately, I know I can't do it all so I will be forced to come back again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter