**~~***The Official June 2017 Thread***~~**

Hello to those travelling in June, we'll be at Beach Club from 21st June to 5th July.

First time over on 4th July so looking forward to the celebrations!

Hey everyone, my family (me, DH, DD13, and DD15) are taking my BF and her kids (DS15 and DD13) to WDW in June. We don't have the dates yet but we know we will be definitely going then. We are DVC members and our 7 month booking window will be coming up in November, we are crossing our fingers that we get a 3 bedroom Grand Villa for all of us at OKW. This will be my BF's second time and her kid's first time ever going, we are so excited that my family can share in their first time experiences. I will let you know when our dates are set in stone so that we can be added to the Role Call list :goodvibes.

We booked our flights so we are committed now!

We will be in WDW June 2-11, coming from AZ. Traveling is myself, DH, DS6, and DD5. I have been to WDW 3 times, DH has been once. The kids are newbies but we are all Disneyland semi-regulars. We've been waiting to have enough miles for 4 tickets and to be stroller free!

We own DVC so we can't book yet, but plan to do 5 nights at Bay Lake Towers at the Contemporary and 4 nights at AK kidani.

Add me to the list! Last week I booked 6/18 - 6/23 at WL CL. It's just DH & I celebrating our anniversary. First trip since 2014 after they rolled out FP+. First trip ever without our boys.0

I need lots of time to get up to speed with all of the changes over the past several years.

We switched our resort to Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge (yes, that's a mouthful) today for 6/3-6/10. We will be switching 6/11 over tomorrow! I am so excited! Our first stay at the Lodge!

Ok all you June people....calendar should be released in about 2 weeks or so, my ADR day is Dec 5th....I've got a rough park and ADR plan but I am waffling on one of my MK days and my AK day. Here's my dilemma. Right now I have AK as Thursday 6/8 and MK Friday 6/9 (our third MK day). I realize that MK AM EMH is usually Friday, which means it could very well be a very busy day and Thursday is the day after MK PM EMH, which usually is a good time to visit...so I am highly considering switching those days. Here is my one reason for not being sure: last year MK opened at 8am most days during our week (except AM EMH and EMM days). Therefore, Thursday, there is a good chance that MK will open at 8 this year, to the general public. On Friday, MK will open at 8am to resort guests only. So I am thinking the morning of Thursday might be busier than the morning of Friday. We would probably stay until about noonish, then head back to WL for our afternoon break, before coming back to MK for the evening.

Any thoughts? Anybody have a rough park plan yet?

So we are officially all booked - We are arriving on June 24th for a 7 night stay at BC and then moving over to Poly for another 7 nights! In 2015 we did a two week stay and it was amazing - so we are looking forward to doing it again!!!!! Woohoo! Only 50 days until we making dining reservations! Lol!

Hey everyone, my family (me, DH, DD13, and DD15) are taking my BF and her kids (DS15 and DD13) to WDW in June. We don't have the dates yet but we know we will be definitely going then. We are DVC members and our 7 month booking window will be coming up in November, we are crossing our fingers that we get a 3 bedroom Grand Villa for all of us at OKW. This will be my BF's second time and her kid's first time ever going, we are so excited that my family can share in their first time experiences. I will let you know when our dates are set in stone so that we can be added to the Role Call list :goodvibes.

Just wanted to give an update...we booked our June Disney trip this morning and unfortunately we weren't able to get a GV at OKW. Instead we are staying at BLT Lake View (booked a 2 Bedroom villa and a studio) :cool1:. We will be there from 6/6-6/13 and we cannot wait. I can't wait to experience Disney with my BF and her kids :goodvibes.

So we are officially all booked - We are arriving on June 24th for a 7 night stay at BC and then moving over to Poly for another 7 nights! In 2015 we did a two week stay and it was amazing - so we are looking forward to doing it again!!!!! Woohoo! Only 50 days until we making dining reservations! Lol!
We'll be at the BC starting on the 25th till July 3rd. You're so lucky to be able stay for 2 weeks!!!

Ok all you June people....calendar should be released in about 2 weeks or so, my ADR day is Dec 5th....I've got a rough park and ADR plan but I am waffling on one of my MK days and my AK day. Here's my dilemma. Right now I have AK as Thursday 6/8 and MK Friday 6/9 (our third MK day). I realize that MK AM EMH is usually Friday, which means it could very well be a very busy day and Thursday is the day after MK PM EMH, which usually is a good time to visit...so I am highly considering switching those days. Here is my one reason for not being sure: last year MK opened at 8am most days during our week (except AM EMH and EMM days). Therefore, Thursday, there is a good chance that MK will open at 8 this year, to the general public. On Friday, MK will open at 8am to resort guests only. So I am thinking the morning of Thursday might be busier than the morning of Friday. We would probably stay until about noonish, then head back to WL for our afternoon break, before coming back to MK for the evening.

Any thoughts? Anybody have a rough park plan yet?

I have been patiently waiting to plan. I was hoping to see some hours before making any decisions because we tend to avoid EMH completely. We however don't break at all. My kids don't do well with this haha. We just have a slowdown time inside the park.

I have been patiently waiting to plan. I was hoping to see some hours before making any decisions because we tend to avoid EMH completely. We however don't break at all. My kids don't do well with this haha. We just have a slowdown time inside the park.
I've gotten some feedback from friends that were there last summer during that time (we were as well but did not attend MK on that Friday so I can't compare) and it seems that there really wasn't much difference between the Thur and the Fri, so I will probably stick with Friday. But thanks so much for your reply!

I've gotten some feedback from friends that were there last summer during that time (we were as well but did not attend MK on that Friday so I can't compare) and it seems that there really wasn't much difference between the Thur and the Fri, so I will probably stick with Friday. But thanks so much for your reply!

I agree. Our last park day is a Friday. So it must be MK haha it has to be the last thing we see!!!

Any guesses as to when the hours/TA calendar will be released for June? My guesses would be Monday, next Friday, or the actual 15th...but I don't really know. I know last year for June, they released a day at a time for the first few days before they released them all and even then, it was about a week later than normal.

Any guesses as to when the hours/TA calendar will be released for June? My guesses would be Monday, next Friday, or the actual 15th...but I don't really know. I know last year for June, they released a day at a time for the first few days before they released them all and even then, it was about a week later than normal.

I hope they do soon! I'd like to make sure I'm set with any EMH days that they offer - thinking of avoiding this year - but we'll see when they actually end up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter