The Official DIS Oscars LIVE PARTY Thread!!! TONITE: Red Carpet & QUEEN to open the Oscars!

Anyone know why Amandla Stenberg didn't think she'd be appropriate for Black Panther? :confused:

Kudos to Stephan James for wearing a different colour for that suit. I'd love to see a full length version.

I don't like the halter neckline on Giuliana. It makes her shoulders look really scrawny - like chicken bones.

There's the Queen band actors!

Last edited:
Awkwafina looks awkward in that straight lace suit. God forbid that I type this.....but there is not enough skin being shown! :p

The more I see of Laura Harrier's dress, the more I love that look on her!

I like it too. But she mentioned her dress is sustainably sourced. How are sparkly beads sustainably sourced? Is that another word for recycled from a thrift shop dress?

Regina King has a train. I hope there is a loop on that to fold it up later or she will always have to be holding it up.

I like it too. But she mentioned her dress is sustainably sourced. How are sparkly beads sustainably sourced? Is that another word for recycled from a thrift shop dress?

I'd hazard a guess that recycled is correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter