• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official Dec. 2010 Code Watch

Directly from mousesavers:

11/1/09-12/24/09 package deal for general public (7 nights for price of 4 or 7 nights for price of 5) 9/28/09, exp 12/20/09
The package deal was the 7 for 4/7 for 5. It did not include free dining; free dining was not available for Dec. 2009.

The package deal was the 7 for 4/7 for 5. It did not include free dining; free dining was not available for Dec. 2009.

I never said anything about FD in Dec 2009. My original statement was hoping for a repeat of the 7/4 deal... I'm staying at CSR so the 7/4 would save me more money than FD.

I never said anything about FD in Dec 2009. My original statement was hoping for a repeat of the 7/4 deal... I'm staying at CSR so the 7/4 would save me more money than FD.
OK, I misunderstood. A pp said that they didn't give the 7/4 while FD was going on, and FD is through December, it was unlikely that there would be the 7/4 in December. And then you posted about the mousesavers link. So I thought you were saying they did both in 2009. Usually it's one or the other.

Got it now!

did a post get deleted? I have one on my email about great rates on another site and now don't see it here. hmmmm

Anyway, when we were down there last week I was able to book the bounceback for our december dates. I'm thrilled with the 40% off at the YC!!!! Also, I was able to book the bounceback 40% off on 3 rooms. Isn't that great?!?! Yay!:cool1:

My week wasn't blacked out!! Yay!:banana:

Yes there was, but I think it got deleted because it had nothing to do with Ded or Dec codes.

Booked FD @ CSR from the 12th through the 18th... now I'm crossing my fingers to see if the 7 for 4 offer drops between now and then! I would save even more!

I don't know for sure, now seeing the mouseavers quote, but I swear that the 7/4 deal was availbable till the end of Dec. I think it came out in Oct for dates in late Dec into the new year. And free dining was offered last Dec for the early part.

They were both available last December. I called for the 7 nights for 4 and was told not available however we did get Free Dining for that time frame. We went December 12-19.

They were both available last December. I called for the 7 nights for 4 and was told not available however we did get Free Dining for that time frame. We went December 12-19.

Yes, there was definitely free dining last December. We could have had it, but took our AP room discount instead. :goodvibes

Tori0681, we will be there a couple of days before you and and a whole bunch more after and at the Sports. If you see me sitting pool side please stop by and visit a bit.

Slightly Goofy (who you cannot miss)

I just changed an existing bounceback rate at All Star Sports from original arrival date of 12/5 4 nights, to arrival date 12/1 for 5 nights. Very slim pickins at any value resorts for first week of December 2010 and that is using the bounceback discount of 20%. I was hoping that AP rates would be out, but we are lucky to get any discounted room at the values the first week of December 2010. We have been at Sports during Pop Warner, so we know that they will be checking in when we check out. I tried for Port Orleans FQ and they had nothing for 12/1 to 12/6 at the bounceback rate.
Good Luck everyone.

So after originally cancelling our trip for December since I just started articling with a law firm - my firm told me they had no issue taking time off and therefore, we are back on for our Dec Vaca. The problem is I'm behind - I'm past the 180 day mark, so reservatoins for dining are a mess.

I called WDW and we have the Dining Code on our name but I'm wondering what other codes are available right now for the beginning of December? Also - what's everyone's best guess as to whether or not a public code will be released for this time?

Thanks!

So after originally cancelling our trip for December since I just started articling with a law firm - my firm told me they had no issue taking time off and therefore, we are back on for our Dec Vaca. The problem is I'm behind - I'm past the 180 day mark, so reservatoins for dining are a mess.

I called WDW and we have the Dining Code on our name but I'm wondering what other codes are available right now for the beginning of December? Also - what's everyone's best guess as to whether or not a public code will be released for this time?

Thanks!

The public Dec offer out right now is free dining I doubt another one wil lcome out for the general public fo that time frame, but you never know.

shoes99, the secret of being at Sports during Pop Warner is the fact that they get up earlier than we do and head out for the day. We eat at the parks before going back to the room or at one of the other resorts as the Food Court will be packed with lively kids. I can handle the lively kids it is the standing in long lines and no tables that cause me concern.

Sorry you are going to miss out on all the fun.:rotfl:

Slightly Goofy

I just changed an existing bounceback rate at All Star Sports from original arrival date of 12/5 4 nights, to arrival date 12/1 for 5 nights. Very slim pickins at any value resorts for first week of December 2010 and that is using the bounceback discount of 20%. I was hoping that AP rates would be out, but we are lucky to get any discounted room at the values the first week of December 2010. We have been at Sports during Pop Warner, so we know that they will be checking in when we check out. I tried for Port Orleans FQ and they had nothing for 12/1 to 12/6 at the bounceback rate.
Good Luck everyone.

I think it's slim pickins all around for that time frame. Everybody says to keep calling, something might open up especially at the 45 day mark when people decide not to take the trip. I booked a BB for this week also and I switched resorts about 2 months ago and am having some remorse, but nothing has opened up at the Contemporary since that time.

After waiting and waiting for AP rates before the FD expired; I booked the GF w FD for 12/10-12/16!!!

I could kick myself that I didn't book the BB when we were at the BC in May!!!
But, my DH said after 10 days @ WDW we weren't coming back in 2010-next time-Dec- I'm booking the BB!

Can't wait to see the GF @ Xmas time :wizard:

shoes99, maybe I missing something but I think you are saying you only have a 20% discount? Might you not be better off with the FD? You would have to book by tomorrow but it is a public code. Might not get Sports but the money savings might be well worth it? Just an idea.

Am I wrong or are the bouncebacks seldom as good as the offers that come out later? Nice to do just in case maybe?:confused3

I am surely glad that I booked early, thanks to all the great info on here. :love:

Slightly Goofy

Free dining QS plan does not work for us. We like the room only discount and use the Tables In Wonderland Discount 20% for the All Star Sports Food Court and Table Service restaurants and bars. I am a light eater, so most of the time we share meals. We also have annual passes, and purchasing two 2 days passes required for free dining also won't work for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter