• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official 2016 CBR Beach Bum Roll Call Thread

We will be there from August 21st to the 29th.

We stayed there in 2009 and loved it. Cannot wait to go back.

My Best Friend and I will be there from Oct 22-27 for the F&W Festival. This is our first time at CBR. Very excited! :earboy2:

My Best Friend and I will be there from Oct 22-27 for the F&W Festival. This is our first time at CBR. Very excited! :earboy2:

Nice, our favorite time to go! You're going to love it. I've added your dates.

DH and I are very excited for our first stay at CBR 09/10/15-09/17/15!

Excellent. Make sure you take some time to enjoy the resort. Your dates have been added.

Stayed at CBR for the first time in September 2014. Coming back to do it again December 15 thru the 22nd! So excited!!!

We are visiting and staying at the CBR in July from the 14th - 24th. Really excited to try a new resort!

First Time at CBR and it's been 6 years almost to the day since our last trip. Sept 2-Sept 5 just a quick Girls Getaway!
Thanks!

We will be there Sept. 19 - 27 for the first time! We got a little pixiedust: and a room became available for free dining and we were able to upgrade from a value for a small amount!

:earsgirl:Please add us to the roll call. We will be there June 6-14th. Its our first time staying at the resort and we are really excited!!:mickeyjum

DH and I are very excited for our first stay at CBR 09/10/15-09/17/15!
We'll be there the same time...9/13-9/19. If you have any questions, just look for the handsome guy (me) with the Disney shirt and Gators visor....I help you out!!! :teeth:

Stayed at CBR for the first time in September 2014. Coming back to do it again December 15 thru the 22nd! So excited!!!

Hopefully the second go around will be even better than the first. You've been added.

We will be there October 30-November 5 for our first trip to Disney World. So excited!

You've picked an awesome resort for your first trip! You're dates have been added.

We will be at CBR from May 31-June 6:tigger:

Almost here. You've been added.

We are visiting and staying at the CBR in July from the 14th - 24th. Really excited to try a new resort!

Once we tried CBR for the first time we haven't been able to go anywhere else. Your dates are added.

First Time at CBR and it's been 6 years almost to the day since our last trip. Sept 2-Sept 5 just a quick Girls Getaway!
Thanks!

Lots of changes in 6 years. I hope you have a magical stay. You've been added.

November 4th-9th! :)

Added!

We will be there Sept. 19 - 27 for the first time! We got a little pixiedust: and a room became available for free dining and we were able to upgrade from a value for a small amount!

Love Free Dining! Your dates are added.

:earsgirl:Please add us to the roll call. We will be there June 6-14th. Its our first time staying at the resort and we are really excited!!:mickeyjum

Probably won't be your last! Enjoy. I've added your dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter